Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mulama

Career Mulama Attempts Juventus No 10 Challenge(Completed)

Recommended Posts

· Posted (edited)

This is my first attempt at a challenge on Vibe. Trying new things this year. Updates coming soon.... 

images (5).jpeg

added 0 minutes later
On 03/12/2018 at 20:22, danovic78 said:

The Fabled Number 10 Shirt: A Juventus Challenge

2v8rgk3.jpg

THE NUMBER 10 SHIRT IS SACRED IN FOOTBALL. It’s a number that carries much pressure and weight given its tradition and the players who have worn it in the past. That is no truer than at Juventus, a club with over a century of history. The legendary Italian side, winners of 33 Scudetti titles and a two-time European champion, has featured some of the world’s best players who have donned that legendary shirt.

No less than three Balon d’Or winners have worn it in addition to a host of Italian and international stars. When attacking midfielder Paulo Dybala was given that number last summer ahead of the start of the Serie A season, the Argentine wrote on Instagram that he knew how important it is to the club and its fans.

“When they asked me to change numbers, I stopped and thought about whether it was a good idea to leave number 21 that has been for me – as it will still be for the national team – a number that I care for very much and that has helped me win lots of trophies and was also worn by top players such as Zidane and Pirlo,” he wrote. “But the number 10 is a special shirt and an honour to wear it, brings with it lots of responsibility and a great link to a club like Juventus Football Club and its history. It has been on the shoulders of so many champions: Omar Sivorí, Michel Platini, Roberto Baggio, Alessandro Del Piero, Carlos Tevez, Paul Pogba. For me, wearing the 10 shirt isn’t just a dream since I was a child, but something that will allow me to want to win every game, in every competition and for every trophy.”

https://thesefootballtimes.co/2018/01/09/from-savory-to-dybala-juventus-and-the-fabled-number-10-shirt/

RULES

  • Load up Italy and any other countries you like.
  • Become manager of Juventus.
  • You must first buy in an Irish Attacking Midfielder to start the challenge, the new "Brady" and first Number 10.
  • You have one season with each nominated Number 10 before they are demoted or Sold, never to play first team football again.
  • You must follow the list below to sign a new Number 10 each season from country of birth , these players must be bought in at the start of each season.
  • Liam Brady - IRELAND
  • Michel Platini  - FRANCE
  • Roberto Baggio - ITALY
  • Alessandro Del Piero - ITALY
  • Carlos Tevez - ARGENTINA 
  • Paul Pogba - FRANCE
  • Paulo Dybala - ARGENTINA
  • Each season your Number 10's goals and assists will become your total.
  • In total, 7 seasons with 7 players to post the highest combined total of goals and assists.
  • Usual other rules apply.
  • No Regens allowed

LEADERBOARD

1. @danovic78 - 225 points

 

Edited by mulama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season 1

Juventus make a surprise decision to replace Max Allegri with a certain Mulama from Kenya in a move that surprises the football world. What is going through the mind of the board members? Rumor has it that the young man wants to do a challenge, The Fabled Number 10 whatever and the fans are going mad. 

Screenshot_2019-01-04-17-11-38.thumb.png.bfbd04276ae0a4d5ae7f8509504be227.png

Transfers

The madness going on at Juventus just can't stop as Juventus sign a certain Irish player from Brentford and he is going to be their main man according to media reports. The football world watches in disbelief as the craziness in Turin keeps rising to crazy levels 😂

Screenshot_2019-01-05-11-42-11.thumb.png.985247594f1b448d70c69405b420cf6d.png

So my main man came in for a bargain price and thoroughly impressed. Sold Dybala, Pjanic, Khedira and other players I felt were not really needed. Savic came in January to solidify our midfield and Ederson replaced Szcesny in goal. That was it for the transfers and I raised enough for the next season as I want to solidify defence and our wings. 

Competitions

Screenshot_2019-01-05-11-26-34.thumb.png.4a104d967c199f79e08d19ac0a460c00.png

We had an awesome league campaign losing two narrowly but that's not bad for a first season and our goal tally is impressive. 

Screenshot_2019-01-05-10-11-10.thumb.png.510a83a0c56f0d5867d6423bfe62103f.png

Early exit from the Champions League on away goals. Really wanted to win it but we'll do better next season. 

Screenshot_2019-01-04-23-08-08.thumb.png.7b7f705f266ebcb94032b2807969199f.png

In a poor quality match, Paqueta scores the solo goal that denied us a first trophy. 

Screenshot_2019-01-05-10-56-43.thumb.png.2f9e9cdbd4e9977d50cd630a8f3697e5.png

We won the Italian Cup after a World Class performance by Alan Judge who scored 4 and assisted twice. Incredible from a Championship quality player. 

The Main Man

Screenshot_2019-01-05-11-25-41.thumb.png.5d12244d19166ab870e497143e1a3ed9.png

Screenshot_2019-01-05-11-25-52.thumb.png.6a21995cb4d88a5e52263082e4f7f763.png

Honestly, I expected between 35-40G+A from the guy but I underestimated him as he bagged in 33 goals and adding 35 assists to that. That is very impressive from an average player like him. 

Screenshot_2019-01-05-10-03-39.thumb.png.14efe1299288d8499e4a7f820a20f515.png

Screenshot_2019-01-05-11-18-20.thumb.png.53fb1ae6e222394ccfd87f693110b060.png

Along with the Italian Cup match, these are the other two matches where he really impressed me and the Turin faithful who thought they were going to have a weird season like their new manager and their new number 10 but they were wrong. 

Screenshot_2019-01-05-11-27-59.thumb.png.3c81a577b05ba4d3dd34229307b1a87d.png

25 league goals just five behind the King of Football 😂. Alan Judge will never forget that season he had at Juventus playing alongside World Beaters like CR7. CR7 is still good and actually scored 41 goals in 40 matches had he not been out for two months it could have been higher. 

Screenshot_2019-01-05-11-27-17.thumb.png.12a91b4aac9bd96ee7a535c09a2270cb.png

Our man got to be in the team of the season and he totally deserved it. I wish he could stay longer but he did enough to achieve a legendary status in Turin and that season is the only one he will have here at Juventus. 

33+35= 68 Points.

Thanks For Reading. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mulama said:

Season 1

Juventus make a surprise decision to replace Max Allegri with a certain Mulama from Kenya in a move that surprises the football world. What is going through the mind of the board members? Rumor has it that the young man wants to do a challenge, The Fabled Number 10 whatever and the fans are going mad. 

Screenshot_2019-01-04-17-11-38.thumb.png.bfbd04276ae0a4d5ae7f8509504be227.png

Transfers

The madness going on at Juventus just can't stop as Juventus sign a certain Irish player from Brentford and he is going to be their main man according to media reports. The football world watches in disbelief as the craziness in Turin keeps rising to crazy levels 😂

Screenshot_2019-01-05-11-42-11.thumb.png.985247594f1b448d70c69405b420cf6d.png

So my main man came in for a bargain price and thoroughly impressed. Sold Dybala, Pjanic, Khedira and other players I felt were not really needed. Savic came in January to solidify our midfield and Ederson replaced Szcesny in goal. That was it for the transfers and I raised enough for the next season as I want to solidify defence and our wings. 

Competitions

imageproxy.php?img=&key=869884a60f0c133dimageproxy.php?img=&key=869884a60f0c133dimageproxy.php?img=&key=869884a60f0c133dimageproxy.php?img=&key=869884a60f0c133dScreenshot_2019-01-05-11-26-34.thumb.png.4a104d967c199f79e08d19ac0a460c00.png

We had an awesome league campaign losing two narrowly but that's not bad for a first season and our goal tally is impressive. 

Screenshot_2019-01-05-10-11-10.thumb.png.510a83a0c56f0d5867d6423bfe62103f.png

Early exit from the Champions League on away goals. Really wanted to win it but we'll do better next season. 

imageproxy.php?img=&key=869884a60f0c133dimageproxy.php?img=&key=869884a60f0c133dScreenshot_2019-01-04-23-08-08.thumb.png.7b7f705f266ebcb94032b2807969199f.png

In a poor quality match, Paqueta scores the solo goal that denied us a first trophy. 

Screenshot_2019-01-05-10-56-43.thumb.png.2f9e9cdbd4e9977d50cd630a8f3697e5.png

We won the Italian Cup after a World Class performance by Alan Judge who scored 4 and assisted twice. Incredible from a Championship quality player. 

The Main Man

Screenshot_2019-01-05-11-25-41.thumb.png.5d12244d19166ab870e497143e1a3ed9.png

Screenshot_2019-01-05-11-25-52.thumb.png.6a21995cb4d88a5e52263082e4f7f763.png

Honestly, I expected between 35-40G+A from the guy but I underestimated him as he bagged in 33 goals and adding 35 assists to that. That is very impressive from an average player like him. 

Screenshot_2019-01-05-10-03-39.thumb.png.14efe1299288d8499e4a7f820a20f515.png

Screenshot_2019-01-05-11-18-20.thumb.png.53fb1ae6e222394ccfd87f693110b060.png

Along with the Italian Cup match, these are the other two matches where he really impressed me and the Turin faithful who thought they were going to have a weird season like their new manager and their new number 10 but they were wrong. 

Screenshot_2019-01-05-11-27-59.thumb.png.3c81a577b05ba4d3dd34229307b1a87d.png

25 league goals just five behind the King of Football 😂. Alan Judge will never forget that season he had at Juventus playing alongside World Beaters like CR7. CR7 is still good and actually scored 41 goals in 40 matches had he not been out for two months it could have been higher. 

Screenshot_2019-01-05-11-27-17.thumb.png.12a91b4aac9bd96ee7a535c09a2270cb.png

Our man got to be in the team of the season and he totally deserved it. I wish he could stay longer but he did enough to achieve a legendary status in Turin and that season is the only one he will have here at Juventus. 

33+35= 68 Points.

Thanks For Reading. 

 

 

 

That is a hell of a score! Wouldn't be surprised if you end at the top of the leaderboard after such a good start!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CamelXCVII said:

That is a hell of a score! Wouldn't be surprised if you end at the top of the leaderboard after such a good start!

Well we'll see, I never expected such a good start. It's a huge boost to my my chances of getting top. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

Just before the season begins my new number 10 gets injured and will be out for a month. 

Screenshot_2019-01-05-16-27-09.thumb.png.99bf21551942f4a9411db4b4296ce6ae.png

I wanted to use Thauvin but he didn't want to come to Juventus so I went for Aouar. He has good attributes and seems to be a good player. Hope he doesn't get injured again. 

Edited by mulama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season 2

After an impressive start to the challenge, season 2 was a bit difficult for me me due to my key player getting injuries at crucial periods and underperformed. I learnt crucial lessons from the experience which might be beneficial later on. Signing players who are 23-29 is a huge boost for a challenge like this because they are either entering into their peak years or in their peak years already. Aouar was 20 still developing with great potential but at younger ages 16-22 injuries are a bit common and that is a negative. 

Transfers

Incoming 

Screenshot_2019-01-07-10-12-18.thumb.png.480e5198032241cd5685ac449648624a.png

I spent a lot of money to bring in players I felt we needed. Vanier and Militao came in to be the new central defence duo, I brought in Verratti to strengthen the midfield, Schick came in to replace CR. Spent a huge sum to bring our new 10 Aouar from Lyon. Good business in general. 

Outgoing 

Screenshot_2019-01-07-10-12-44.thumb.png.8f65a3cfe6f039cdfa13aaa7bd0ca327.png

Sold CR and Higuian to City for very good prices and Mandzukic moved to Leicester. Sold this guys because they were old and would have declined massively in the season. Our main man last season moved to Ingolstadt in Germany, he couldn't replicate his Juve form anyway. Made 215 million from selling player and added 140m from last season then got 103 m from the board and therefore had a really big budget. 

Competitions

Screenshot_2019-01-07-10-44-47.thumb.png.cc65b341c91106ab59aa701bc269f4b5.png

We dominated the league from start to end losing only once and scoring very many goals. Our defence also improved conceding 13 less goals compared to last season. 

Screenshot_2019-01-05-21-03-06.thumb.png.7a7c95d81a64cec79bf360c78d4a3f98.png

We easily won the Italian Super Cup again just like last season. 

Screenshot_2019-01-07-01-24-29.thumb.png.a65d918b56ea1e1318d96562818648bc.png

Knocked out of the Italian Cup on away goals by Lazio. We played poorly in the second leg considering we beat them 5-2 in the first leg. I was hugely disappointed. 

Screenshot_2019-01-07-08-44-35.thumb.png.17b7ced8905a17e7ff1a6401e94ca364.png

The shots on target, 5 clear cut chances but we still couldn't win in a match we dominated losing out on penalties to Real Madrid. For the second time we exit at this stage. We need to do something. 

Main Player

Initially I wanted to buy Thauvin because he was a very decent option and at 25 years which is the beginning of the peak years of most footballers, he would have been a good player for us but for some reason he didn't want to join Juventus so we went for Aouar. A very good player in my opinion. 

Screenshot_2019-01-07-10-17-20.thumb.png.0dce63a8c368f17144e48a9bc9a09a09.png

Screenshot_2019-01-07-11-01-22.thumb.png.9f6b5bf9b8aa89582be6a5c0be62b782.png

As you can see he was still developing and he will be a very good player later on considering he's just 21. He missed 16 league matches plus another 2 games in cup competitions which is a lot of game time and would have done much better if he even played half of those matches. The reason why Alan Judge got to 68G+A in the first season is because he only got injured once early on in the season for 3 weeks and when he recovered didn't miss any other match throughout the season. Aouar was out for a total of 3 months which was a huge setback in trying to match Alan's numbers. So Aouar got a decent 21 goals and 17 assists in 31 games which is not really bad if you factor in the challenges he went through, that is 1.23G+A per game. Alan Judge was doing 1.54G+A per game which is very good. Game time is what separates the two. It was a really disappointing season for me but I hope to bounce back next season. 

38+68=106.

Thanks for Reading. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mulama said:

Season 2

After an impressive start to the challenge, season 2 was a bit difficult for me me due to my key player getting injuries at crucial periods and underperformed. I learnt crucial lessons from the experience which might be beneficial later on. Signing players who are 23-29 is a huge boost for a challenge like this because they are either entering into their peak years or in their peak years already. Aouar was 20 still developing with great potential but at younger ages 16-22 injuries are a bit common and that is a negative. 

Transfers

Incoming 

Screenshot_2019-01-07-10-12-18.thumb.png.480e5198032241cd5685ac449648624a.png

I spent a lot of money to bring in players I felt we needed. Vanier and Militao came in to be the new central defence duo, I brought in Verratti to strengthen the midfield, Schick came in to replace CR. Spent a huge sum to bring our new 10 Aouar from Lyon. Good business in general. 

Outgoing 

Screenshot_2019-01-07-10-12-44.thumb.png.8f65a3cfe6f039cdfa13aaa7bd0ca327.png

Sold CR and Higuian to City for very good prices and Mandzukic moved to Leicester. Sold this guys because they were old and would have declined massively in the season. Our main man last season moved to Ingolstadt in Germany, he couldn't replicate his Juve form anyway. Made 215 million from selling player and added 140m from last season then got 103 m from the board and therefore had a really big budget. 

Competitions

Screenshot_2019-01-07-10-44-47.thumb.png.cc65b341c91106ab59aa701bc269f4b5.png

We dominated the league from start to end losing only once and scoring very many goals. Our defence also improved conceding 13 less goals compared to last season. 

Screenshot_2019-01-05-21-03-06.thumb.png.7a7c95d81a64cec79bf360c78d4a3f98.png

We easily won the Italian Super Cup again just like last season. 

Screenshot_2019-01-07-01-24-29.thumb.png.a65d918b56ea1e1318d96562818648bc.png

Knocked out of the Italian Cup on away goals by Lazio. We played poorly in the second leg considering we beat them 5-2 in the first leg. I was hugely disappointed. 

Screenshot_2019-01-07-08-44-35.thumb.png.17b7ced8905a17e7ff1a6401e94ca364.png

The shots on target, 5 clear cut chances but we still couldn't win in a match we dominated losing out on penalties to Real Madrid. For the second time we exit at this stage. We need to do something. 

Main Player

Initially I wanted to buy Thauvin because he was a very decent option and at 25 years which is the beginning of the peak years of most footballers, he would have been a good player for us but for some reason he didn't want to join Juventus so we went for Aouar. A very good player in my opinion. 

Screenshot_2019-01-07-10-17-20.thumb.png.0dce63a8c368f17144e48a9bc9a09a09.png

Screenshot_2019-01-07-11-01-22.thumb.png.9f6b5bf9b8aa89582be6a5c0be62b782.png

As you can see he was still developing and he will be a very good player later on considering he's just 21. He missed 16 league matches plus another 2 games in cup competitions which is a lot of game time and would have done much better if he even played half of those matches. The reason why Alan Judge got to 68G+A in the first season is because he only got injured once early on in the season for 3 weeks and when he recovered didn't miss any other match throughout the season. Aouar was out for a total of 3 months which was a huge setback in trying to match Alan's numbers. So Aouar got a decent 21 goals and 17 assists in 31 games which is not really bad if you factor in the challenges he went through, that is 1.23G+A per game. Alan Judge was doing 1.54G+A per game which is very good. Game time is what separates the two. It was a really disappointing season for me but I hope to bounce back next season. 

38+68=106.

Thanks for Reading. 

Not a bad total when you take into account the injury. I think he'd be a beast if taken for the second french pick (6th season I think)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, CamelXCVII said:

Not a bad total when you take into account the injury. I think he'd be a beast if taken for the second french pick (6th season I think)

I agree. A very decent option for the second French player after he has developed a lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season 3

After a disappointing season last time let's see how our number 10 performed. 

Transfers 

Incoming 

Screenshot_2019-01-08-20-38-23.thumb.png.91fbf6db72b4f50f2e077a34d2e306fe.png

The main man this season was Lorenzo Pellegrini feom Roma. I brought in Diawara to replace Can who moved to Napoli and promotes some youngsters from the academy. 

Outgoing 

Screenshot_2019-01-08-20-38-40.thumb.png.e6b9acaceded55bffb8713b1ea63c5b4.png

Made enough money from outgoing players to fund our transfer budget. Our main man last season Aouar moved to Tottenham. 

Competitions 

Screenshot_2019-01-08-23-47-17.thumb.png.dd355eeaa34c8912062b2b788ffa65a5.png

Won the Serie A title for the third time and we are still scoring lots of goals in the league which is awesome. 

Screenshot_2019-01-08-19-21-05.thumb.png.b269cb0bcca030046fb12242a0f8191a.png

Won the Italian SuperCup comfortably by a huge goal margin in a match where our man had a world class performance. This is his best performance in a Juventus shirt. 

Screenshot_2019-01-08-23-16-55.thumb.png.c60aaa44bff419d971ce3a28d70d1b2e.png

Won the Italian Cup for the first time in my reign in a very close match against a tough Napoli side. 

Screenshot_2019-01-08-23-00-54.thumb.png.996b32aa1f0c75dc8628348a9da2f498.png

I thought we would go on to win the Champions League this season but Bayern were too good for us and we got knocked out. I wanted it so badly. 

Main Player

Our first Italian 10 in this challenge was Lorenzo Pellegrini and he performed quite well considering he was out for a month due to injury. 

Screenshot_2019-01-08-23-47-28.thumb.png.1369e2be73071f280b897206ca817192.png

This is how he looks at the end of the season, lots of improvement everywhere and in a few seasons he would have been a beast but you can only use him for a season 😞

Screenshot_2019-01-08-23-47-45.thumb.png.83ac9af6307fd76863f66038efffc857.png

He had a very good season scoring 32 goals and assisting 28 times in 42 games. A contribution of 1.43G+A which is pretty impressive but Alan Judge set the bar high with 1.54G+A, I was hoping he would at least match that. 

Awards 

Screenshot_2019-01-08-23-49-12.thumb.png.19da7bc0beb09ba3a8e89b82b942f3db.png

Came in second behind Schick who is a beast in the goal scoring chats. 

Screenshot_2019-01-08-23-48-33.thumb.png.724199ba813d2f3ad31954838de503ee.png

Our man won the best player of the season which is a great achievement. 

Screenshot_2019-01-08-23-48-51.thumb.png.6d380c195f8d40429c5cba978022bae6.png

He made it into the team of the year which Juventus players dominated. 

106+60=166 points. 

Thanks For Reading. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

Great reading that about Judgey. Let's just say your season with him went a little bit better than his real-life 2018-19 season is going! :(

Edited by Mr Tree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Great reading that about Judgey. Let's just say your season with him went a little bit better than his real-life 2018-19 season is going! :(

I just checked and he seems to be in bad form considering in 14/15 and 15/16 he contributed 15+(G+A). Brentford started the season quite well, what happened? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mulama said:

I just checked and he seems to be in bad form considering in 14/15 and 15/16 he contributed 15+(G+A). Brentford started the season quite well, what happened? 

Judgey suffered a brutal double leg-break towards the end of 15-16 season (see the start of the clip below) and has never been the same since :( took him two years to even get back to fitness.

And the bees crumbled after a good start this season, a thin squad lacking resilience, heads went down and it's taken a while to rebuild confidence. Just need to try and avoid relegation now, and do some good recruitment, because a lot of the current squad needs replacing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

Judgey suffered a brutal double leg-break towards the end of 15-16 season (see the start of the clip below) and has never been the same since :( took him two years to even get back to fitness.

And the bees crumbled after a good start this season, a thin squad lacking resilience, heads went down and it's taken a while to rebuild confidence. Just need to try and avoid relegation now, and do some good recruitment, because a lot of the current squad needs replacing.

Good luck to you guys. Got to know of Brentford on FMM 18. Ollie Watkins was a beast for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mulama said:

Good luck to you guys. Got to know of Brentford on FMM 18. Ollie Watkins was a beast for me. 

Cheers, good luck to you too. Ollie's another having a slow year, unfortunately. The bees are a good squad for FMM, lots of young potential, unfortunately not delivering in real life!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season 4

After an impressive season 3 let's see what this season had in store. 

Transfers 

Incoming 

Screenshot_2019-01-09-16-07-30.thumb.png.f50944008933cd7bae386da4039df8d7.png

We only brought in one player who was to replace Lorenzo Pellegrini. Promotions for some of the youth prospects from the academy too. 

Outgoing 

Screenshot_2019-01-09-16-07-51.thumb.png.43858b971e5df6fb17b865617d95512a.png

The number of important players going out was small too indicating that now I have a squad with my most preferable players. 

Competitions 

Screenshot_2019-01-09-13-15-18.thumb.png.11100f8c74a1321825a99badfa04e432.png

We came from behind to beat Napoli and clinch the Italian SuperCup in a very close match. 

Screenshot_2019-01-09-16-34-42.thumb.png.443bca320f3f83abbf2a2072a46a2e5e.png

An impressive performance from Simone Verdi to help us clinch the Italian Cup against our local rivals Torino. 

Screenshot_2019-01-09-16-47-19.thumb.png.41d812a25e596090c3981a57ac0d64bf.png

Easily won the league by a very huge margin as we continue to dominate Italian football. 

Screenshot_2019-01-09-16-06-16.thumb.png.f7f5f83e340c9f485803ad88d5066597.png

It seems we have a Champions League curse we just can't go past the Quarter Final stage. Liverpool eliminated us thus ending our European glory dreams. I think this might be the reason the board is giving us limited transfer funds. 

Main Player 

Our second Italian 10 this season was Simone Verdi who we got from Napoli and according to the scout report he is a mercurial talent, that made me buy him. 

Screenshot_2019-01-09-16-50-12.thumb.png.5bd68b7af729be8e80bff00cb70136be.png

Very decent attributes as you can see. So how did he perform? 

Screenshot_2019-01-09-16-50-20.thumb.png.0d5d8fdfdb485d9fa567cbfd14fd4e75.png

Our guy got 37 goals and 38 assists beating the score Alan Judge got during my first season. A contribution of 1.53G+A per match which is very impressive almost matching the 1.54G+A set by Judgey, had we progressed further in the CL he would have beaten that. Nice performance by Verdi, I'm more than impressed. 

Awards

Screenshot_2019-01-09-16-48-12.thumb.png.55db3c997f8fa5f57ea5e0c07f0fa828.png

He won Serie A player of the year and was followed by 2 other Juve players. 

Screenshot_2019-01-09-16-48-56.thumb.png.544d37dd3ea8a4e799f9b1ea18eeaab3.png

Verdi scored 25 for the season and was second on the goal scoring chats. 

Screenshot_2019-01-09-16-48-41.thumb.png.8b9cab346b771c208e6a86271f2fdc25.png

His impressive performances earned him a spot in the Team of the Season. 

166+75=241 points. 

Thanks For Reading. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good season! Verdi was fantastic for me as well. I think you are going to get ahead of me on the leaderboard with this 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1759 said:

Good season! Verdi was fantastic for me as well. I think you are going to get ahead of me on the leaderboard with this 😀

Yeah he is so good. 😂 Heading for the top spot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season 5

Transfers 

Incoming 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-05-25.thumb.png.36f716290328709c1d8f6fed4caea46c.png

Ezequiel Barco came to be our new number 10.

Outgoing 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-05-37.thumb.png.eb2fc90489d1440bdca23cccb4da7392.png

Only significant transfer out was that of Simone Verdi who was our main player last season. 

Competitions 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-22-54-13.thumb.png.10d916c43ce581a78f9a48a321c2e3ed.png

Easily won the league again but we lost more matches than in any other season. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-18-39-31.thumb.png.fdf7c4bfc8647614506405315843e5ab.png

We won the Italian Super Cup as usual against our local rivals. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-21-01-53.thumb.png.20ec450e2355e0d0ef792decbe1a0f81.png

We won the Italian Cup by a solo goal in a tough match against Inter Milan. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-02-55.thumb.png.df21057fb4ad71f45e8e71eff43581ff.png

We finally won the Champions League for the first time under my reign in a cracking match against Arsenal. It's what the fans had been waiting for some time and we delivered. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-21-02-52.thumb.png.2e1c0b3d70c320f245ae87e8ca4f6402.png

Finally unlocked sugar daddy. 

Main Player 

Barco was our main player this season and honestly he exceeded my expectations. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-03-12.thumb.png.005aa3aa34a18cbdd913d369b651e474.png

He has very nice attributes and develops very well into a class player and coming for around 16m he is a real bargain. His market value also rises tremendously. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-03-21.thumb.png.15d8e5978a18d2e883ab5b0c155b46d8.png

The goal numbers he achieved are the highest so far a contribution of 42 goals and 40 assists is very impressive. I'm impressed. 

Awards 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-22-55-46.thumb.png.1e6118b412dbfe9681fa5c7b460f9644.png

30 goals in Serie A was enough for him to get the golden boot. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-22-55-04.thumb.png.19414540b4289ee9bf6dada18e300602.pngBarco won player of the year for his impressive performances throughout the season. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-22-55-36.thumb.png.896f904bbc6c713a0daf7a65ce21c04d.png

Made it into the team of the season. 

241+82=323 points. 

Thanks for reading. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Fantastic season 😀 I tried to sign him but he wouldn’t sign. 

I enjoyed having him as my 10, the guy is a beast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, mulama said:

I enjoyed having him as my 10, the guy is a beast. 

He is and he’s certainly done a good job for you! Good luck for next season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mulama said:

Season 5

Transfers 

Incoming 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-05-25.thumb.png.36f716290328709c1d8f6fed4caea46c.png

Ezequiel Barco came to be our new number 10.

Outgoing 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-05-37.thumb.png.eb2fc90489d1440bdca23cccb4da7392.png

Only significant transfer out was that of Simone Verdi who was our main player last season. 

Competitions 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-22-54-13.thumb.png.10d916c43ce581a78f9a48a321c2e3ed.png

Easily won the league again but we lost more matches than in any other season. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-18-39-31.thumb.png.fdf7c4bfc8647614506405315843e5ab.png

We won the Italian Super Cup as usual against our local rivals. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-21-01-53.thumb.png.20ec450e2355e0d0ef792decbe1a0f81.png

We won the Italian Cup by a solo goal in a tough match against Inter Milan. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-02-55.thumb.png.df21057fb4ad71f45e8e71eff43581ff.png

We finally won the Champions League for the first time under my reign in a cracking match against Arsenal. It's what the fans had been waiting for some time and we delivered. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-21-02-52.thumb.png.2e1c0b3d70c320f245ae87e8ca4f6402.png

Finally unlocked sugar daddy. 

Main Player 

Barco was our main player this season and honestly he exceeded my expectations. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-03-12.thumb.png.005aa3aa34a18cbdd913d369b651e474.png

He has very nice attributes and develops very well into a class player and coming for around 16m he is a real bargain. His market value also rises tremendously. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-03-21.thumb.png.15d8e5978a18d2e883ab5b0c155b46d8.png

The goal numbers he achieved are the highest so far a contribution of 42 goals and 40 assists is very impressive. I'm impressed. 

Awards 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-22-55-46.thumb.png.1e6118b412dbfe9681fa5c7b460f9644.png

30 goals in Serie A was enough for him to get the golden boot. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-22-55-04.thumb.png.19414540b4289ee9bf6dada18e300602.pngBarco won player of the year for his impressive performances throughout the season. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-22-55-36.thumb.png.896f904bbc6c713a0daf7a65ce21c04d.png

Made it into the team of the season. 

241+82=323 points. 

Thanks for reading. 

 

He's on absolute flames! 🔥🔥🔥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 1759 said:

He is and he’s certainly done a good job for you! Good luck for next season

Thanks pal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season 6

Last season I posted my highest score on the challenge and my aim was to get to 100 this season, did we achieve it? 

Transfers 

Incoming 

Screenshot_2019-01-12-23-35-05.thumb.png.8581ec5dc6a12956dc33ae34ca8362e6.png

The squad need reinforcements in a few areas to help us compete better and I went for the players we needed. Florian Thauvin was the season's main man. 

Outgoing 

Screenshot_2019-01-12-23-35-21.thumb.png.fb390f5782a928bc707a7bd94d2bd51d.png

The only transfer out was that of Barco who was the main player for season 5.

Competitions 

We won every competition we participated with the exception of the European SuperCup

Screenshot_2019-01-12-23-58-59.thumb.png.28f9f6b50cd213c31d4c10974b259f57.png

The league is becoming more easier for us as shown by the incredible goal numbers and points margin. 

Screenshot_2019-01-12-17-06-48.thumb.png.ca7fe6d677acc666fbabb062d320ff76.png

We won the Club World Cup for the first time in my reign against New York RedBull. 

Screenshot_2019-01-12-18-11-33.thumb.png.f12405d29c24639b4632f36951f49676.png

We have now won the Italian Cup six times in a row and this season against a tough Inter side. 

Screenshot_2019-01-12-23-40-01.thumb.png.c0f4f3b98de9df4b5108446814acd0d5.png

We won the Italian Cup for the sixth time against a tough Lazio side. 

Screenshot_2019-01-12-23-56-37.thumb.png.3eb403535f75343c4c53bfeb71795ea5.png

We won the Champions League against PSG in what was a very entertaining final that saw eight goals scored. Two times in a row now. 

Main Player 

The first time I tried to sign Thauvin he turned down my offer saying he didn't want to move to Juventus at that time. I assume he was preparing himself adequately to make that move because he had one hell of a season. 

Screenshot_2019-01-12-23-57-24.thumb.png.903126cfd8ebbeefa617fc1b27648f1a.png

He has nice attributes in general and since he had already picked there were no major improvement to his attributes. 

Screenshot_2019-01-12-23-57-32.thumb.png.66df9719887be511bb1278ce37459a25.png

He played in all the matches only missing the final league game before the Champions League Final. In 59 games he managed an incredible 48 goals and 49 assists which is something special, a contribution of 1.64G+A surpassing the 1.54G+A set by Alan Judge in my first season. My target was 100G+A but we missed by only 3 goals.

Awards

Screenshot_2019-01-12-23-50-53.thumb.png.5846d5efade8e07b9cc3ae08cadd4c48.png

He won the golden boot for his impressive goal scoring exploits. 

Screenshot_2019-01-12-23-51-14.thumb.png.6ef5a3ab006e4ab267ec87eb5533efe5.png

There is no way he could have missed out in the Team of the Season which was dominated by Juve players. Lethal attack. 

He came in second for the player of the year and in the Champions League goal scoring charts. 

323+97=420 points. 

Thanks for Reading. 

imageproxy.php?img=&key=869884a60f0c133d

 

 

Screenshot_2019-01-12-23-51-14.png

Edited by mulama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season 7

Finally I come to the end of the challenge and I must admit I had lost the motivation to play this final season. 

Transfers 

Screenshot_2019-01-14-19-48-20.thumb.png.42e009b89709629fb4bdf20ea73b0809.png

Only significant transfer was Lo Celso coming in to be the main man for the season. 

Competitions 

We won every competition we took part in as usual but there was a drop in league performances this season. Reveal Hidden ContentsScreenshot_2019-01-13-17-09-45.thumb.png.d7a9b25f98e42d67731f4cc3da1d230e.pngScreenshot_2019-01-14-13-04-09.thumb.png.9b777518e1ea8cc8ebde8b8246ffe9c0.pngScreenshot_2019-01-14-18-57-00.thumb.png.454e5d4b117004a6d16fd3d7b758fcb7.pngScreenshot_2019-01-14-19-40-55.thumb.png.57dede3a8447725fcbf226844064c82f.png

Main Player

Screenshot_2019-01-14-19-41-23.thumb.png.d37f19bbfbb1267722d13680528ea459.png

Very good attributes and he truly performed well for us. 

Screenshot_2019-01-14-19-41-33.thumb.png.c848c35d30b4c2d2366b1ae080fc0df9.png

Managed 26 goals and 38 assists for the season a contribution of 1.25G+A per match. 

Awards

Screenshot_2019-01-14-19-35-40.thumb.png.efbcfa0bcfc77385c5a5dbd27ffe8b71.png

His impressive performances in the league earned him the Player of the year award. 

Screenshot_2019-01-14-19-36-03.thumb.png.d4656554af5099f3b7374fa589622f9f.png

There was no way our man was going to miss in the team of the year. 

I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge because it was my first on my vibe and it is a great experience. Looking forward to a new challenge soon. 

420+64=484 Points. 

@danovic78 time to update the leaderboard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×