Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Domestic player bias

Ian

Does anybody know what effects domestic player bias in the managers profile page?

I know it’s buying players from the nation you are managing in but is it players of any age or is it just buying youth players from that nation? 

Any players of same nationality mate, I believe selling players of that nationality decreases the rating as well. I think the ratio in your squad also plays apart. 

I took over at your and had one Spaniard. I sold him immediately and have only bought English players and have just been promoted to league two back to back. Just looked at my DP Bias and it’s a measly 4!!!! I have English coachs and players yet this rating continues to go down!!

9 minutes ago, Barnsley1 said:

I took over at your and had one Spaniard. I sold him immediately and have only bought English players and have just been promoted to league two back to back. Just looked at my DP Bias and it’s a measly 4!!!! I have English coachs and players yet this rating continues to go down!!

Are you selling alot of English lads? 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Are you selling alot of English lads? 

Yeah as I progress the leagues I sell English players and buy English players, surely the two outweigh each other

@Barnsley1 @Ashez

Think easiest way to find out current club is go to Team Report then to Team Stats on that page you see Domestic Players % on your team so maybe to get rating up need that % to be at or above a certain % (ie 65-75% . Idk what a good number % is as I’ve never put much into domestic rating. 

Here’s a quick view of page I’m talking about might help :

5CB57576-3A8B-4296-9A5A-29AF59819C53.thumb.jpeg.f0682ad71555108590cb6fa3e997619b.jpeg

As you can see mine sucks at 25% 🤦‍♂️🤷🏼

It’s odd rating because look at foreigners in top 5 leagues currently England , Italy and Germany are above 55% foreign players and only France at 48% and Spain at 38% are below 50% . Seems most of the top clubs in Europe are at 55% or higher and a few even in the 70s . But on FMM it seems to be a negative on your rating ? No idea why that’s bad ?