• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Vibe Community Event: CentreBack FC

FuddledFox

Just now, Sonneratia said:

Eric Dier

I was thinking about picking him too 

Could I have Marquinhos from PSG please if no one has him yet?

44 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

Kostas Manolas

37 minutes ago, Sonneratia said:

Eric Dier

19 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

Could I have Marquinhos from PSG please if no one has him yet?

Cheers lads 👍🏻

Just 1 place left now if anyone wants it!

For the final spot I nominate the main man from my favourite FMM18 challenge; Laurence Maguire. 

(If he’s not in your database then his brother Harry)

3 minutes ago, URz said:

For the final spot I nominate the main man from my favourite FMM18 challenge; Laurence Maguire. 

(If he’s not in your database then his brother Harry)

E2EAD51C-FA6B-4FDF-9EC4-D57D5216DC20.thumb.jpeg.1e15d8733fe92ddc6a71accaa1415563.jpeg

We finally have a left footer in the squad 😁

That is the final spot taken up in the squad with just myself and @Ashez left to make our selections before I do the position draw.

My Nomination

I wanted some one who could cross a ball fairly well so that he can take corners and take advantage of all the big buggers we will have in the box.

I found this fella in the Spanish 2nd division and he will play DLP in Team A.

2CD25CDB-BBD0-4329-B591-BF6235B6F5CD.thumb.jpeg.668c7d4b8750230fae5854c223abb355.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Foxy said:

My Nomination

I wanted some one who could cross a ball fairly well so that he can take corners and take advantage of all the big buggers we will have in the box.

I found this fella in the Spanish 2nd division and he will play DLP in Team A.

2CD25CDB-BBD0-4329-B591-BF6235B6F5CD.thumb.jpeg.668c7d4b8750230fae5854c223abb355.jpeg

Nice pick mate👏

1 hour ago, Ran7777 said:

Nice pick mate👏

Unfortunatly he will be cursed with the DLP role meaning he will get a low AvR whatever he does but maybe he can boost it a bit with some assists and win the personal battle between myself and @Ashez.

On 20/01/2019 at 11:03, eekim28 said:

Ajer

I wanted Ajer😤, I’ll have had Ross McCrorie, maybe next time

Edited by ScottishFMM

Lewis Dunk would have been my choice, but oh well the list has ended. Next time if you are planning something like this maybe strikers, definitely should know.

Great post anyways.

Cheers!

Edited by Philipizmo

Going last feels like I should go into detail about my pick, tbf I started the search process fully aware about certain in game issue and with the knowledge I may as well pick a piece of fried chicken or a wet sock for all the good it'll do. So while I debated going for a personal favourite or a jokey answer it dawned on me I want to beat Foxy at all costs! 

With that realisation in my thoughts I punched some figures into the search engine, you see I love DMC's, I dunno why but I love the position and the role they do for the team, I truly believe the difference between a good team and world beaters is the quality of their DMC. Mascherano is one my favourite former Liverpool players, Ferandinho and Kante have shown their importance and now Fabinho is starting to tear the Premier League apart, hell even one of my all time favourite FMH players is a DMC in Wanyema, I just love the role regardless of if they're a ball player, a nasty bastard or a master of the dark arts, it's just a wonderful position to watch. 

So I looked for a player with good decisions, passing and technical ability and positional awareness while I also wanted a bit of an unit so I paid attention to height and strength. Picking by name is a fair way to decide on players but the devil is in the details and there is nothing I love more than stat searching and seeing what's about. 

My Pick

1KsPPM7.jpg

It's fair to say my approach didn't disappoint as I've picked an all round talented player with the tools for the job, admittedly I'd have liked more aggression for a DMC but I'm sure he'll do me proud. 

Bring it on Mr Foxy, your tail is mine!

giphy.gif

Come on B team let's bring this home! Once we're done with you lot they'll have to rearrange the alphabet as after this A will be coming after B!! 

Good choices from both Foxy and Ashez. I love the DM position too and I think Fabinho is my favourite player on this years game. I just play him DLP in midfield strata and it seems work in my system.

46 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Bring it on Mr Foxy, your tail is mine!

Leave my big, beautiful, bushy tail out of this please 😨

Thanks to everyone who signed up for this and sorry to the people who missed out but it proved more popular than I thought it would.

I need to do some prep work for this now so it will be a couple of days till it starts.

7 hours ago, ScottishFMM said:

I wanted Ajer😤, I’ll have had Ross McCrorie, maybe next time

Hopefully, with a bit of training, Ajer can bang a few in

55 minutes ago, eekim28 said:

Hopefully, with a bit of training, Ajer can bang a few in

He’s defo the potential to be a great CDM