Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career FC Internazionale CentreBack - Save Round Up

FuddledFox

BBBCC7EE-BEDB-40B5-869D-F1AE26290D99.png.d58ef50b6e759d6acef324c799e2822a.png

On Sunday I asked you all to nominate centre backs to make a complete squad except for the goalkeepers. The plan is to take the land of defenders by storm and see how we can do in Série A using a team made up entirely of natural CB’s as we takeover and rebrand Inter. I have used the MyClub feature to form our new club but the only detail I have actually edited is the name of the team as they are now known as FC Internazione CentreBack. The rest of the details such as stadium size, kits and training facilities remain the same. I also retained the squad as I will release them using the IGE which I will also use to move all your nominated players to the club as well.

48BF00AE-A0FE-46EE-A858-DF7EE4FBB5DC.thumb.png.933d4752bbc7428948807055fb15e9eb.png

How This Will Work

As I said in my nominations post there will be 2 teams, an Team A and a Team B and they will play alternate games so that both teams play equal games. At the end of the season we will see which team did best based on 3 points for a win and 1 for a draw in all competitions. There will also be individual player awards for best “defender”, “midfielder” and “attacker” as well as an overall winner and these will be based on AvR.

As a reminder here is the members involved which team they are in and who they picked.

Team A

@Rob: Upamecano 

@eekim28: Ajer

@Nucleus: Van Dijk

@TitjesKehrer

@Mr Tree: Mephum

@Woody: Skriniar

@1759: Sergio Ramos

@Ran7777: de Ligt

@samhardy: John O’Shite

@Foxy: Diego Gonzalez

Team B

@Lapalapalup: Lindelof

@Damilare: David Luiz

@CamelXCVII: Mauricio Lemos

@Gideon_JJohn Stones

@DutchTony: Koulibaly 

@sharaziuk: Manolas

@Sonneratia: Dier

@smoggy90: Marquinhos

@URz: Laurence Maguire

@Ashez: Mattias Ginter

You will all be assigned a position within your team and this will be done at random by myself. Basically I will put some numbers on a piece of paper based on what number you signed up and I will then start with the CB’s in my tactic and pick a number as to who plays each role. The position your player is assigned will be where he plays for the whole season when his team are playing. My tactic has a defensive midfielder and as they always get bad ratings myself and Ashez will have our players in that role with our only competition going on as to who does best.

Rules

These are the rules I will follow through the season.

• The random position a player is picked in will be his position in every game he plays.
  • I will only make subs in a match if a player gets an injury and he will be replaced if possible by the player who plays that role in the other team.
  • If I play an odd number of games in the season the final match will not count towards the totals so that both teams get an even number of games.
  • Players will be trained in there assigned roles unless they refuse to retrain.
  • I will only use the IGE to bring the nominated players into the club and to rename them with the Vibe members name as there first name so I can keep track. I will make no other changes to the save.

The updates will be monthly as the season goes on and I hope to bring you all an update at least every other day.

All that is left is to reveal the two teams and where your guy will be playing. Tomorrow I will reveal Team A and then on Thursday it will be Team B’s turn.

So looking at the two squads how does everyone fancy there teams chances and what position would you like to see your nominated player play?

Quick Links To Each Update

A Team Reveal

B Boys Reveal

August

September

October

November

December

Cheers lads

Team A looks the best for me especially with John O’Shite in it.😂

Box to box midfield I prefer for Ramos as I think he’ll play it well and the position seems to do good ratings wise. Right WB and SS are also favourable for me. 

Seems Team A are well up for this at the moment but Team B are very quiet!

1 hour ago, 1759 said:

Box to box midfield I prefer for Ramos as I think he’ll play it well and the position seems to do good ratings wise. Right WB and SS are also favourable for me. 

I think you choose well with Ramos as the guy is an all round footballer so he could be a contender wherever he ends up.

48 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Vibe has already seen that O’Shite can score a bucket load with the right service.

Personally I hope he is no where near any attacking roles.

I would've chosen Pique but personally he's not as good as previous games, although come to think of it I'm tempted to change my choice if it's not too late... 

Will you be training all players on medium or high intensity?

Koulibaly could be a decent B2B midfielder with the right training...

My money is on Team A but you never know - We could do a Leicester 😁

7 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

I would've chosen Pique but personally he's not as good as previous games, although come to think of it I'm tempted to change my choice if it's not too late... 

Too late I’m afraid but Manolas is a great player so I’m sure he will do a job for you.

5 hours ago, DutchTony said:

Will you be training all players on medium or high intensity?

Everyone will be on medium intensity.

4 hours ago, Ran7777 said:

BTW I'm wondering which defender will get the CB role🤔🤔

That will simply be luck of the draw.

Just now, Foxy said:

Too late I’m afraid but Manolas is a great player so I’m sure he will do a job for you. 

Yeah that's why I picked him in the first place, I only just remembered Pique. Haven't used Pique since... a few years? 

F75401E8-C643-45D4-A263-E800CE545DB7.png.dac913b6fd3338c1ada4554efc98b5ca.png

It’s time to announce where the members of Team A will be playing but first a little bit of news.

New Tactic

I had stated before that I would be using the Gegenpressing tactic but I have actually decided I will go with something I call The Hand of Adonis instead. This is a real battering ram of a tactic that I have tested to some success and lines up like this.

24F44DB4-6F08-468E-A8F7-51E932C967AD.thumb.jpeg.03539407bcbd594578fda24f6715711b.jpeg

This isn’t a tactic that relys on much subtlety as it’s all about getting the ball from back to front quickly. The reason I have decided to go with it is because of the strengths of the players we have. Having a team of CB’s means we have plenty of physical players and we have some good pace as well but we also obviously have excellent tacklers right the way through the team meaning if we get the ball forward even if it’s lost our front 5 have the ability to win it back high up the pitch and continue an attack, in theory at least. What we do lack in the team is movement and creativity so trying to play through midfield seems risky and almost pointless.

Thats the theory but we shall see if my hunch is right once the season starts.

Team A Reveal

The draw has been done and I’m ready to reveal the line up.

Centrebacks

I’m not sure if being drawn here is good or not as of course these lads are in there natural position but it is often harder for defensive players to get good ratings compared with the guys who get goals and assists.

Making up our back 2 we have

@Woody Skriniar: This looks a good fit for the team actually as he isn’t a player that looks like he could do a job further forward but he is well equipped as a CB.

He will partner.

@Mr Tree Mepham: One of the weakest players in the team comes out as our other CB. He should be able to do a job here as I like the look of him but we could have got someone a lot better in what might be a crucial position and then Mepham could have gone into the TM role.

Spoiler

17CAD88B-CDC0-4336-B17F-DF6EBA4EC893.thumb.png.471e226839acb874b4085c47b8bddbe1.pngA243A39F-9561-4620-9C74-C72900D5CCD6.thumb.png.f3f6cf270b712cbc6bd6b6ec152c768d.png

Right Wing Back

@Titjes Kehrer: We actually got someone who can almost play this role and he has some good attributes like pace to play here. He really lacks crossing and dribbling though so he isn’t an ideal fit but then who is.

Spoiler

B2887171-360F-4454-A6CA-826BE9D1D26B.thumb.png.4fa8f59ecc87591d8fb399c465cde889.png

Deep Lying Playmaker

@Foxy Gonzalez: My Guy will play here and prove all this talk of low DM ratings wrong by getting an AvR of 8.9 😛 He will be Team A corner taker as he is the only player who can cross a ball.

Spoiler

927B87D7-4226-412F-A9B2-B0BB5235A325.thumb.png.621f128f9090cd78ca4b8382c5f465c6.png

Left Wing Back

@Nucleus Van Dijk: We have no left footers in Team A so someone was going to end up stuck out here playing on there wrong foot and it’s VVD. One thing in his advantage is that he is a damned good footballer with some good attributes for the role so don’t right his off just yet.

Spoiler

9C9D24E3-2A80-4621-A2CD-6F54A4010D56.thumb.png.595860a07b4fb31a25297450e2618a7a.png

Right Inside Forward 

@Rob Upamecano: He’s a beast and highly versatile but he is in no way an IF so it will be interesting to see how he gets on. He is pacy, can pass and his movement is ok I guess so he might do a job.

Spoiler

B129823D-7CF4-4DE9-8A74-B80CA0C55835.thumb.png.f36c98966f40ed009d0eeb0d7f6b6287.png

Advanced Playmaker

@Ran7777 de Ligt: Ajax pride themselves in producing “total footballers” and this will be put to the test with de Ligt as he goes into the AP role. He can at least pass and has a little creativity so it’s not as bad as it could be.

Spoiler

87715B1B-02F1-4640-90FB-B0CF13B02D5E.thumb.png.abcc871f7bd924492c3c49857a0aae46.png

Left Inside Forward

@eekim28 Ajer: I like an IF to have some pace but that isn’t the case with Ajer. He would have actually been a decent AP I think as he has better creativity than de Ligt but that’s the luck of the draw. 

Spoiler

49BC8CA3-7743-4FD2-9A5E-BB303E7909B1.thumb.png.f91b6873cc7df7e01377d006e3a076a1.png

Target Man

@samhardy O’Shea: I honestly don’t know where I wanted O’Shea to be drawn out as he isn’t a player that oozes quality these days but then Sam has claimed he can get goals so maybe TM is as good a place as any.

Spoiler

7B81EF0F-6128-450F-8773-7E1427D7B1D4.thumb.png.33257b80c057499173ae6e363cce9fac.png

Advanced Forward

@1759 Ramos: No player was going to be perfect in the attacking roles but Ramos is another player we have that is an all round footballer so he may get a goal or 2 as the season goes on.

Spoiler

A48CBC32-7DFF-4A1D-BDC7-7720F8423F78.thumb.png.c6f844a12cc90933b86586c35fdd1383.png

Here’s the team in full including Cillessen who I have signed to play in goal for both teams mainly because of his kicking being better than our back up Handanovic’s.

A859825E-B5A5-4685-A78C-47A2AC9FCC7E.thumb.jpeg.0df39e5fa02c50d3215b3696e81e17cc.jpeg

Thats the end of the Team A reveal. How do you feel about the position your guy will play and the team as a whole?

Team B reveal will be tomorrow.

Really would have preferred Virgil Van Nucleus 😡 Thanks a bunch! 😛

Stick me on free kicks, used to be class at them back in the day

Wow what a coincidence!! I had a quick 1 season test last night with this tactic

1753339022_Screenshot_20190123-194104_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.14ebaf008f76f822c2f69e1b4294a492.jpg

The DM should have been a DLP, but i flew through the season and only realised after my final game when i was looking in detail at how the tactic performed 😊

35 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Really would have preferred Virgil Van Nucleus 😡 Thanks a bunch! 😛

Stick me on free kicks, used to be class at them back in the day

That would mess up my meticulous system! He may take free kicks if he is one of the two best shooters in Team A.

33 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Best position I could have hoped for for Ramos. Apparently the target man role can be rather effective so O’Shea could surprise a few!

Ramos really could have played any role I think and done well. O’Shea might be effective as a TM but really he should have retired years ago and concentrated on presenting Take Me Out.

17 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

How very dare you! Weak indeed. That CB pairing is gonna be awesome and I'll have a monster rating. Got this in the bag, baby!

Perfect chance for him to show us what Bournemouth have seen in him.

10 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

Wow what a coincidence!! I had a quick 1 season test last night with this tactic

1753339022_Screenshot_20190123-194104_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.14ebaf008f76f822c2f69e1b4294a492.jpg

The DM should have been a DLP, but i flew through the season and only realised after my final game when i was looking in detail at how the tactic performed 😊

Hacked your phone mate 😉

56 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

How very dare you! Weak indeed. That CB pairing is gonna be awesome and I'll have a monster rating. Got this in the bag, baby!

The Tree and Woody at the back...you couldn't script that if you tried!

20 minutes ago, Woody said:

The Tree and Woody at the back...you couldn't script that if you tried!

Just keep your pecker away from his trunk 😱

7 minutes ago, Titjes said:

It looks like Kehrer can do a very good job in that position :)

as for the team, I sense disaster on it's way  :laugh:

How can Team A fail with Big O’Shea banging them in!!!

2 hours ago, Foxy said:

Just keep your pecker away from his trunk 😱

Finally someone mentioned it before I did

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

We'll whip these jokers with ease!!

Too right