Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Selling players

lol2309

Hello,

I have a problem, everytime I put a player nobody buys it or like i get half price offers. And then, when i try to offer them to clubs, it says that I received a couple enquiries but never any concrete offer. Is this a known bug? Is there any way to fix that?

So what I’ve realised is that if the player is worth below 45Million,Go ahead and offer the player(but don’t transfer list).I realised these non transfer listed deals has a maximum of 45 million.If you want to sell a player that is worth more than 45 million,Just offer the player and transfer list him(You can remove the transfer listing after you offered him)(Don’t change the price tho) This are how I normally sell off my players

If clubs aren't submitting bids when you offer players then your asking price is too high! It may depend on how well you are doing but they will offer if u drop the price enough 

On 25/01/2019 at 04:28, ManlikeReus said:

So what I’ve realised is that if the player is worth below 45Million,Go ahead and offer the player(but don’t transfer list).I realised these non transfer listed deals has a maximum of 45 million.If you want to sell a player that is worth more than 45 million,Just offer the player and transfer list him(You can remove the transfer listing after you offered him)(Don’t change the price tho) This are how I normally sell off my players

I'm not sure this is true. For example when i use man utd I always offer sanchez out for between 95 and 100 million and always get 3 clubs in for him. I have done this many times as I dont play with a formation that uses strikers and i use the extra cash from him to strengthen the team as they already have martial.

On 29/01/2019 at 23:52, Pedro230 said:

Im trying to sell Alan Ruiz is from Argentina clubs from UK,Italy France all offers were accepted problem is work permit

Then I suppose he has to get games internationally a couple of times before his transfer would get through more easily.However if you are fed up over it you can disable work permits.To do that, Follow

3 hours ago, ManlikeReus said:

Then I suppose he has to get games internationally a couple of times before his transfer would get through more easily.However if you are fed up over it you can disable work permits.To do that, Follow

I manage to sell him for 6M€ to braga from the some country