Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat I FINALLY DID IT! YAY ME! A Belgian 1K

Jens

Wow.

I finally managed to do it. Some of you had to contend with me for years on this subject. I tried, kept trying, but none of things I tried seemed to work. Until now. I mean, yeah, I managed a 1K with a Belgian last year as well, but he was a regen, so that violates the rules. This year, I decided, was going to be thé year. Thanks to @BatiGoal's method of trying tactics, I finally found something that clicked and it never un-clicked. I loaded up Belgium - not an easy competition to do this in since many of the teams are evenly matched. We have a different title winner almost every year. In recent years we've had Anderlecht, Club Brugge, AA Gent, Standard and this it'll be Genk. So a lot of competition. Then finding a suitable player isn't easy either, since the current crop of talent is far beneath the Hazard-De Bruyne-Lukaku standard. I looked into the Anderlecht reserves and boy, did I find a gold mine. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you: Jérémy Doku.

A genuine wonderkid, he reached the 1K just after his 28th birthday. To make the tale even more beautiful: he scored his 1000th goal in the World Cup final against Holland. Itwas the winner that won us our first WC (we lost the previous one in the final against Germany, ugh). 

Since I've been trying for such a long time to do it with a real Belgian player, in Belgium, I thought I'd come here and brag the crap out of it, since a lot of people know how long-winded this road has been for me :D So thanks for sticking with me folks. I'll now continue on in silence. My next target will be the 1K AMC. Pray for me.

Cheerio, kthxbye,

Jens

Screenshot_20190125_192241_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190125_192247_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Very nice result indeed. Reaching 1k at the age of 28 is insane result. You should countinue this as you could easily reach 1.5k also.

Big congrats !

3 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

Well done!

Awesome to finally get that result you've been trying to get for a couple of years 😀

3 hours ago, fRESH said:

Very nice result indeed. Reaching 1k at the age of 28 is insane result. You should countinue this as you could easily reach 1.5k also.

Big congrats !

Gracias! I'll definitely continue, but it's taken me a month or two to get here so it'll take me even longer to finish it off :D 

2 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Nice to see you finally pop your cherry 😛

I finally feel like my nucleus is complete

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Congrats, I know how much you wanted this!

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the first ever in Belgium?

Thanks! I'm not sure actually. I've seen someone start off as Brugge once, but I think he then moved on with the player (to Ajax?) Not sure if anyone completed it here.

28 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Sounds like this means a lot to you so a big well done 👍 from me. When you list those teams it makes me realise how competitive the Belgian league is!

Much appreciated :) Yeah, and since they decided to take half your points at the beginning of the play-offs, it's even more so.

On 26/01/2019 at 21:33, samhardy said:

Oh Jesus Christ. Didn't want this to happen in the slightest.

The only reason I did it tbh

On 27/01/2019 at 18:03, Wernos said:

Can you share tactic ?

You wouldn't have any use for it. I've tried it for other teams as well and results are nowhere near as good. It's better to find something that works for your specific player.