Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Strangest Sacking Ever

I was a year and a half into a save with my Sporting Kansas City when this happened...

Spoiler

Image-1.thumb.jpg.f9e1023f8220b66cbf2bddd6ceba2e0f.jpg

Had also just won the North American Champions League. Board was never pleased with me. 

Incidentally, while managing in MLS, I found some really good hidden gems. There's a lot of underappreciated talent. If there's interest, I can make a guide with some cheap, high quality MLS players (yes, they do exist). And I'm not talking about Barco and Almiron, or high profile foreign imports, because they are EXPENSIVE. 

On 28/01/2019 at 20:12, Guppy McFicklestein said:

I was a year and a half into a save with my Sporting Kansas City when this happened...

Hide contents

Image-1.thumb.jpg.f9e1023f8220b66cbf2bddd6ceba2e0f.jpg

Had also just won the North American Champions League. Board was never pleased with me. 

Incidentally, while managing in MLS, I found some really good hidden gems. There's a lot of underappreciated talent. If there's interest, I can make a guide with some cheap, high quality MLS players (yes, they do exist). And I'm not talking about Barco and Almiron, or high profile foreign imports, because they are EXPENSIVE. 

Didn’t know sporting Kansas was run by Watford cos that was harsh

But if u were on a 5 plus match winless streak then the game might sack u cos if the form regardless of ur trophies cos I’m assuming that was in a new season and ur reputation isn’t superstar

2 hours ago, Gunners Rishi said:

But if u were on a 5 plus match winless streak then the game might sack u cos if the form regardless of ur trophies cos I’m assuming that was in a new season and ur reputation isn’t superstar

Nope I was consistently winning. I think I got the sack because I kept asking for improved facilities but the board had been dissatisfied with my performance since the first 10 or so games

23 hours ago, Guppy McFicklestein said:

Nope I was consistently winning. I think I got the sack because I kept asking for improved facilities but the board had been dissatisfied with my performance since the first 10 or so games

Being a little prick won’t help ur relationship but again, if u didn’t win at least 7 of those matches, the board won’t be happy, remember u said u just won the CONCACAF Champions League (football addict behind the keyboard here) and assuming ur season prediction was to win big or summat they’ll expect u to fulfil that.