Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2019 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

26 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Should be an interesting round considering the many approaches you could take 😁 

You should have seen the original plan 😂

You really did keep pushing for us to do a 15-18 year old only GK run with them having under 10 stamina for ages tbf. I just had to put my foot down!

2 hours ago, smoggy90 said:

Yes mate, i'm on the latest version. Are you?

No, I think I'm the only person on vibe still on the "vanilla" version. I was hoping that decision would give me an advantage but with it being just 10 games it probably won't make any difference!

10 minutes ago, samhardy said:

No, I think I'm the only person on vibe still on the "vanilla" version. I was hoping that decision would give me an advantage but with it being just 10 games it probably won't make any difference!

Yeah especially as only league games as well, you can rest your bonus players in the cups and save them for the league.

46 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

Yeah especially as only league games as well, you can rest your bonus players in the cups and save them for the league.

That was my entire thinking tbh, I didn't know who was on what so I tried to ensure things stayed fair as much as possible

19 hours ago, Foxy said:

Nice challenge this.

Am I the only one that thinks Melbourne City’s badge looks like a pub teams badge?

284E83B9-B034-4102-86F5-60357DD183DE.png.bd8b6070f62b06abb0ba8052db560f23.png

Very similar in style to the badge of North Sunderland, my local village team growing up.

5670640E-B1E7-41BE-837D-9289A0675B46.jpeg.a86dcfb23d1e005f823407e92ab922a3.jpeg

Funny thing is the team plays in Black and White shirts and Newcastle United pinched their colours when they formed in 1892. True story that.😉

9 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Very similar in style to the badge of North Sunderland, my local village team growing up.

5670640E-B1E7-41BE-837D-9289A0675B46.jpeg.a86dcfb23d1e005f823407e92ab922a3.jpeg

Funny thing is the team plays in Black and White shirts and Newcastle United pinched their colours when they formed in 1892. True story that.😉

Scrap that they didn’t pinch them when they formed but later on as I think they started in red shirts.

Just to clear something up which I forgot to mention, this will be a straight H2H match, none of this goals scored nonsense :p. 

Whoever gets the best score overall will progress from their bracket to the final. With the highest score in the final lifting the cup. 

Anyone used Melbourne yet? Finding someone half decent within a meagre budget and then getting a work permit is a challenge in itself!!

3 hours ago, smoggy90 said:

Anyone used Melbourne yet? Finding someone half decent within a meagre budget and then getting a work permit is a challenge in itself!!

They are next on my list I think. I’ve had a rather shit performance so far but in my defence I have used a tactic that I’ve used previously to great success and the new hotfix appears to have broken it. 🙁

4 hours ago, smoggy90 said:

I had a couple of players miss out on a WP but I got someone in the end.

27 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

@1759 (Ian) has now submitted his final leg results. Waiting on Mr.Hardy to deliver his promise of getting his done today now 😛

That aint hapnin'

17 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Theorizing a potential final challenge idea so I have two quick questions

@1759 @smoggy90 @samhardy @Foxy

1. Do you all have the "no transfer window" unlockable?

2. Do you want a third place play off? 

1. Didn’t think I had but having checked yes I have it and I now remember when I unlocked it.

2. Honestly not fussed as if/when I’m out I can easily just do the challenge anyway if I want to and I probably will.😀

23 minutes ago, Foxy said:
  1. Yes.
  2. No as what’s the point and I would have to edit the graphic 😉

6 minutes ago, 1759 said:

1. Didn’t think I had but having checked yes I have it and I now remember when I unlocked it.

2. Honestly not fussed as if/when I’m out I can easily just do the challenge anyway if I want to and I probably will.😀

I'll ask questions two again when we know how things stand but I'm just seeing if I need to dream up another challenge. 

I've just sent my potential final idea to @Nucleusand it's a tad sadistic for a third place match 😛