Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Fmm 2019 eme (youth)

I'm new to fmm and looking for tips on scouting youth players! 

Do you all select any specific country's to send scouts too? And is it just your luck of your scout comes back with good potential players ?

Also whats best to do for bronze and silver scouts .. release them and buy in a gold or put them through an exam ?

Scout them yourself. Seriously, the in game scouts are just a time sink. You’re much better off heading into the search menu and applying your own search filter to find players :) 

I’d recommend all gold staff if your club can afford it. Especially physios and coaches.

Hope that helps

Thanks for your reply. The only thing with that is you can't see there potential stars though so when manually searching you still have to scout each individual player ? Is that correct ?

I tend to sell out of my reserve team and then hand out contracts to the "Grey" young players whom i see potential in. Every single year if you are a team in England or Italy i will be able to find great talent in your own reserves who "does not exsist " but try handing them a contract AND playing time :)!

7 hours ago, Chrisbhoy88 said:

Thanks for your reply. The only thing with that is you can't see there potential stars though so when manually searching you still have to scout each individual player ? Is that correct ?

You don’t have to scout each individual player at all :) if he’s got decent attributes in key areas, and age on his side, he’s bound to develop into a good player