Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics DanishDynamite(EME) 3-4-1-2

AndersJ

Let me introduce you to this great tactic. 

I will keep it short. If you are outplayed push wingers up. I tend to turn them to if.

this tactic should give you position and if you are a top side, you should easily push for the championship.

notice for wingers they need crossing , tackling and stamnia.

It has been testet in 3 leagues.

im looking forward to hear your opinion.

best regards Anders

IMG_2719.PNG

IMG_2720.PNG

IMG_2721.PNG

IMG_2722.PNG

IMG_2724.PNG

IMG_2725.PNG

IMG_2726.PNG

10 hours ago, bb said:

But would it work for average teams?

I would claim West ham is an average team. And if you could test it , it would be great. Lucky enough i did not promise anything with this tactic, just wanted to share it. Will test it in Spain and France, when i get the time :)

3 hours ago, kingadent said:

Working great with Norwich in the second season, only two £5m players bought and I'm 2nd (in the Championship)

Awesome - did you make changes or did you get destroyed away against better teams?

7 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Awesome - did you make changes or did you get destroyed away against better teams?

No changes except turning on Offside Trap because my defense was leaky.

Against better teams away it ends 2-0 or 2-1 if I lose.

Youre welcome :)! I have not gotten to have the time to change it, but i reckon small changes could make it really good :)! But it works in Germany and Italy :)!

Billericay is a cheat team in FM2019 in my opinion. I won everything managering this team, every season i finished first, exepts my first season in Premier, but i use 4-2-2-2 tactic, and it was very good. Lets see your results with this tactic.

4 hours ago, Ishkov Mtvey said:

Billericay is a cheat team in FM2019 in my opinion. I won everything managering this team, every season i finished first, exepts my first season in Premier, but i use 4-2-2-2 tactic, and it was very good. Lets see your results with this tactic.

Did you share your 4222 tactic in the section for tactics? And did you try this one out :)?

No, i dont share the tactic. Thats not my tactic i found it here in forum, can't remember where))) If it's interesting, i can share it, it works very well for me.

I don't try this tactic, need to find team siutable for this tactic, i prefer to play 4 backs.