Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Players' skills drop when they are signed

xusmen69

Every player signed in my games (in older and  post versions of the game), or almost all the players signed, when I confirm the transfer and it is incorporated to the team, at the same time I confirm the transfer, some of the main skills go down one point, ¿why? ¿someone have information about this? it's frustrating to sign first-rate players who are worse when they are recruited, and I have the best training installations possible, and employees with gold level and natural aptitude.

9 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Got any examples? I've never seen this.

I’ve actually had this happen last year too. Not sure what it is to be honest. Can’t remember who it happened to in my career but say it was a winger and I filter his crossing and dribbling to be 15+, signed him up and they were blue 14’s I tell you! Not seen it this year mind, maybe because I don’t pay that much attention to it

I've seen this happy repeatedly and my theory is it's usually players dropping down a level. I'm currently Celtic and I've signed a few lads from bigger teams and on arrival their stats have dropped from why I signed them. So I put it down to the rep/facilities drop, it's annoying especially if they instantly peak and won't improve but that's FMM

But for example, in the first seasons of my game, with Dender FCV,  in belgium third league, never seem them, and when arrive to fist division, begin with this experiences, and in latest seasons in Dender and now, in AC Milan, all players, good, youngs, from top or non top teams, when sign, automatically, their skills upper than 15 drop one point, for example, Ramzi Bronn hace 8 skills upper than 15, 5 from this skills drop 1 point, or Javi Rudi, have 6 skill over 15, two of them down 1 point, and some skills lower than 15 drop 1 point, but less times, and in AC Milan I have the best installations and employees with gold and natural apptitude.

I can understand if I sign a player from a best team with best installations, this happens, but in the other opposite I don't understand why.

And another thing I saw is, when I left from Dender, all player upper their skills, in few weeks, why?

I love this game, but in the latest versions (2016, 2017 or 018) never saw.

16 hours ago, Nucleus said:

I filter his crossing and dribbling to be 15+, signed him up and they were blue 14’s

I've had this countless times over the last few years but last year especially. Even playing as Madrid or Man City it still happened.

I would accept that explanation if only just happened in one club, or in somes seasons, but when this just happened in different clubs and all seasons, with gold scouts, I think isn't nomal.