FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just a couple of new things I've experienced :-

Think this is know but I have a friendly match before the next season starts.. 

I went to loan 2 players.. They came up as cancelled.. Wasn't sure why.. But when I clicked on them they were with me.. Weird

1 hour ago, russy said:

Just a couple of new things I've experienced :-

Think this is know but I have a friendly match before the next season starts.. 

I went to loan 2 players.. They came up as cancelled.. Wasn't sure why.. But when I clicked on them they were with me.. Weird

No (big) worries - the loan thing's happened before and been reported, and the friendly thing is probably because of the 2022 World Cup (is your problem happening in June 2022?)

Yea it's 2022.. :).. Hopefully hitfix be out soon to sort transfer activities out

On 29/05/2019 at 12:52, Gs123 said:

Found a new transfer bug. If you accept multiple bids for a player he rejects them all. Can only sell players if you only get one bid for him. 

This is frustrating me to no end. 

42 minutes ago, russy said:

Seems along time between games even with international games

Screenshot_20190602-191443.png

The World Cup is held in the winter of 2022 because of Qatar not being able to host it in summer because of heat being dangerous to players to play football for 90 minutes in. 

Found out why you get a player for free instead of paying for him.. His out on loan when you buy him.. 

Just a quick question.. Is this fmm getting another update.. To sort out the bugs

Experienced an odd bug on during my second season with Marseille. In December Balotelli suddenly demanded he wanted to leave for a bigger club, no real shock as he was banging the goals in. I negotiated a price of 40m Euros with Lyon. Clicked ok and upon returning to his personal profile he was immediately a Lyon player. I hadn't even confirmed the sale at this point as it was outside of the January Transfer window. January Transfer window opens and he immediately declares he wants to leave Lyon for a bigger club!

Automatic transfers and shortlist wipes are also killing me...can we please get a fix for this

· Posted (edited)

On my opposition scout report from celtic in i see l.morgan a player. But normally u see the name the opposition manager, is this normal or a bug?

A8F8ADCE-AAAA-4E9D-B7C3-313700EA8B6D.png

Edited by Faffie203

1 minute ago, Faffie203 said:

On my opposition scout report from celtic in the champions cup. I see something weird. Normally u see at the opposition report, your club name and the oppositon and their managers name. But now i see a player from celtic L.morgan at the oppositon report. Is this a bug

A8F8ADCE-AAAA-4E9D-B7C3-313700EA8B6D.png

Do Man City currently have a manager? Is there any reason you might think of why it's choosing this player?

Now my next opponent is cagliari. And i see their managers name ( steven gerrard )

C7D17BDE-1DE8-4A13-8F1D-7DEA71EC55C3.png

added 0 minutes later

And yes man city have currently a manager. Just the same. Pep guardiola

I found it i think. Celtic is managerless. Thankyou

5 minutes ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Do Man City currently have a manager? Is there any reason you might think of why it's choosing this player?

On 04/06/2019 at 07:33, Ashez said:

Is it me or has this update completely kneecapped FL/R ISFs? 

Not just you mate. Before the update I was playing 433 with FL/R’s ISF, banging goals but after the update these players (and my team as a whole) struggled to get anything. I tried changing their roles but to me it was the entire FL/R position. Ended up switching to a 4411 and it seems like ML/R wingers are way overpowered now too

· Posted (edited)

So I've bought Pope from Burnley, then the player accepted the terms, got the announcement, but after 5-6 days I dont see the player (not injured, etc) yet in my team. If I go to his profile it seems hes my player, but he hasnt appeared the first team (or tactics, etc) tab so cannot chose him.. Of course I've paid the transfer fee as well

Edited by sisi77

He's not in your reserves?

Or anything weird like you have "hide ineligible" selected and the next game is a cup game and he's cup-tied?

Yeah, thx,  my next game is an fa cup game, and  he's in my reserves (after the cup game automatically will go into the first team?)

Players won't leave, they have agreed terms with another club but there is nothing for me to click to complete the transfer. Everyday I get the same mail. 

Screenshot_20190607_124217_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190607_124228_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190607_124235_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190607_124207_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

6 hours ago, russy said:

Go on holiday.. It will complete

Thanks mate. Has anyone noticed transfers getting accepted on they're own and players leaving. Not even having the option to decline? 

I just had my 19 yo beast of a CD leave.. I can't recall accepting a bid and I'm pretty sure there was no buy out clause.. Another transfer bug

2 hours ago, StueyBTRFC said:

Thanks mate. Has anyone noticed transfers getting accepted on they're own and players leaving. Not even having the option to decline? 

Yes it's annoying and something the update seems to have broken.

The not completing issue though has been ongoing for a while now.

· Posted (edited)

Spot the error here.

eb6fbs.jpg

[Edit]

Same issue in the return game. Playing a ghost team. Any reason they don't just have greyed out random names like other teams would?

2d1kal2.jpg

Edited by Schwantz34

On 03/06/2019 at 22:21, Wave To The Wottingers said:

Experienced an odd bug on during my second season with Marseille. In December Balotelli suddenly demanded he wanted to leave for a bigger club, no real shock as he was banging the goals in. I negotiated a price of 40m Euros with Lyon. Clicked ok and upon returning to his personal profile he was immediately a Lyon player. I hadn't even confirmed the sale at this point as it was outside of the January Transfer window. January Transfer window opens and he immediately declares he wants to leave Lyon for a bigger club!

I've just had something similar... bid for a regen and after negotiating a contract, he accepted and the next day it said he agreed a new contract with my club. He's in my squad, history shows no transfer or fee. Hoping none of my players fall foul to this bug.