Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Josep Guardiola | The Challenge

Ruvio4

everything-we-can-learn-from-the-continued-success-of-pep-guardiola.jpg.c55837c7db24e902580ad32534e7b572.jpg

Josep Guardiola arguably one of the most gifted and decorated managers in football history. His style has changed the game, he has dominated in every country he has managed in; can you?

In this challenge you will be attempting to recreate Pep's success.

• Achieve a Win Percentage of 72.4% or above by the end of the career.
  • Spain: La Liga x3, Copa del Rey x2, Supercopa x3, Champions League x2, UEFA Supercup x2, FIFA Club World Cup x2.
  • Germany: Bundesliga x3, DFB-Pokal x2, UEFA Super Cup x1, FIFA Club World Cup x1.
  • England: Premier League x1, EFL Cup x1, Community Shield x1.

You may use any club in the selected country for that stage.

You may complete this challenge in any order.

Good Luck if you attempt this!

Hmm interesting... 

I want to offer anyone one who wants to attempt this career my 2010/2011 Barcelona tactic. 

https://fmmvibe.com/forums/topic/42879-pep-guardiolas-20102011-barcelonaupdated/?do=findComment&comment=370856

I don't have much time to play so I can't really attempt this challenge but I am super keen to see how my tactic would do with this challenge. 

Personally I'm quite confident my tactic will smash it out of the park as I just completed my first season at Lyon(new save) where I almost got a clean sweep of the trophies, lost only twice and managed a 80+% win rate. 

Anyone up for it? 

Edited by RPA123456