Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat New user - Career?

Gth24

Hi all, I’ve been a reader of this community for a while now and have recently created an account so that I can post careers myself. Any idea of what you would be an interesting read? I’ve played FMM for years now and would love to post as regular as possible. Any suggestions welcome

I think the most important thing is that you enjoy the save that you post as that will then show in the updates that you make.

The challenge index is a good place to start for save ideas. Maybe pick a short challenge of a season or 2 and see how you get on posting it.

46 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I think the most important thing is that you enjoy the save that you post as that will then show in the updates that you make.

The challenge index is a good place to start for save ideas. Maybe pick a short challenge of a season or 2 and see how you get on posting it.

Yeah think a shorter challenge will be best to start. I’ll have a look and hopefully get an update out in the next few days once I make my choice👍🏻