Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Winter Update

I’ve played a few games today in my Queen’s Park save and I’m going with a small squad and I’m having to rotate every game. I’ve found that not having closing down maxed out all the time and lowering tempo to slow as often as possible helps a bit but having to do all this rotating and tweaking is certainly slowing me down as I’d probably be at Christmas by now and I’m only at September.😂 I’ll have to start having bigger squads if this is to stay.

46 minutes ago, 1759 said:

I’ve found that not having closing down maxed out all the time and lowering tempo to slow as often as possible helps a bit

So now they’ve also taken our limited tactical options away too. This just keeps getting better 😂

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Played a game recently i had 17 shots by half time and i think it was 9 on target they had 7 shots 6 on target and i was 8-1 down at half time game finished 9-4! I am sincerely not that shit at this game!!

8 goals from 6 shots does sound problematic. Was your keeper suffering fitness-wise? 🤔

10 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

So now they’ve also taken our limited tactical options away too. This just keeps getting better 😂

Yeah I’ve played a bit more and the further I’m getting into the season the worse it’s getting. With a top top team it may still be playable but my team is still relatively shite so the fun has gone for me atm.

I thought these changes would only apply to new saves, but nope it's also fucked up my Liverpool save that I'm 3 seasons into. Now Jaden Sancho, Eric Dier and a few others will not go above 96%.

Also as soon as their fitness goes below 85% the colour changes. I've never noticed that before.

Like i said in my opening post, "Hundreds" of fixes?? How about "Major change to players fitness"

I'm so sick of it. Can't be bothered explaining why cos it's all very obvious. It's game over for me. Not interested at all anymore. Not worth the stress. I play the game to have fun but the fun has now gone.

15 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

8 goals from 6 shots does sound problematic. Was your keeper suffering fitness-wise? 🤔

2 own goals didnt help to fair but the fitness issues didnt help performance at all.

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

Hope that 9-4 was in the VPL 😛

No mate it wasnt 😂 but VPL is not going to plan especially with the poorer forward players.

Righy guys just a heads up.

Not saying this will work for everyone and will probably bodge up your tactics but i started my VPL save yesterday and im just over half way through.

Now this is working atthe moment but its farfrom perfect.

Im using 3 fitness coaches and playing disciplined and it seems to steady the fitness problem. Im hating it though.

13 minutes ago, Woody said:

Not saying this will work for everyone and will probably bodge up your tactics but i started my VPL save yesterday and im just over half way through.

Im using 3 fitness coaches and playing disciplined and it seems to steady the fitness problem. Im hating it though.

Sounds fun 🙄

8 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Sounds fun 🙄

Far from mate....i hate having to play this way but i dont have any idea otherwise. Its like you cant attack cus you get ripped apart.

Ive noticed also the keepers and defenders forget to do any defensive work when you attack teams.

29 minutes ago, Woody said:

I'm starting my VPL save tomorrow so i will follow your above instruction. As much as i don't want to play this game, i also understand i have commited to it and certainly will not drop out. Plus you never know i may get a miracle and come out of negative points 😁

As for my own save - It's back to FMM2018

Damn with this new fitness. Sounds good because it's realistic but still the AI won't rotate their players. Too much 60 fitness playing with AI. Oh yeah, bye 2k goal challenge with the new realistic fitness..

50 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

I'm starting my VPL save tomorrow so i will follow your above instruction. As much as i don't want to play this game, i also understand i have commited to it and certainly will not drop out. Plus you never know i may get a miracle and come out of negative points 😁

As for my own save - It's back to FMM2018

Good luck mate...i think this update has set us back alot! Granted the game wasnt perfect but this has made it terrible to play. Yes there are potential work arounds but that isnt what should have to do.

37 minutes ago, cezzz16 said:

Damn with this new fitness. Sounds good because it's realistic but still the AI won't rotate their players. Too much 60 fitness playing with AI. Oh yeah, bye 2k goal challenge with the new realistic fitness..

This issue is far from realistic...i could understand if we were into extra time but after an 60mins your entire 1st 11 is shagged. Sorry thats poor.

There’s a hotfix in the pipeline with the known stamina issue. They’ve said it’s not right and it’s not meant to be this harsh.

I know thats rich coming from me though with all the moaning I’ve done on here 😜✌️

Edited by LenTheWelsh
On 08/03/2019 at 09:04, Snip said:

Has anyone noticed a change in fitness? My players seem buggered after every game.

Yes I have, never before had the jaded and in need of rest due to careful rotation, the second I updated my while team were plagued with this lol.

36 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

There’s a hotfix in the pipeline with the known stamina issue. They’ve said it’s not right and it’s not meant to be this harsh.

I know thats rich coming from me though with all the moaning I’ve done on here 😜✌️

Any idea when it might be out? I wanna know if I should wait for it or just power through a few seasons of my recently started 1.5k attempt. 

42 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

You and me both mate 😂

Starting to run into more problems with the fitness change as now with more rotating my key and starters getting less playtime so their playtime color gone from green to orange and red along with morale decrease. So not just rotating players it’s you can’t please the key /starter squad members enough games 🤬🤦🏼‍♂️

Need the hotfix 🔥ASAP 🔥

1 hour ago, Lav50 said:

Everyone else also staying away from game until hotfix? 

Nope, but I did abandon my long-running save in a sulk. Started a new one though and only lost 1 of first 10, not too bad 🤷‍♂️

On 09/03/2019 at 12:04, Jack said:

Go and start a new save with a non-league team with a small squad and then come back and talk about the fitness issues.

Heading into my 11th game of the season, I can see that the struggle is real :(

368498611_Screenshot_20190311-100050_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.69b9ac52281b59941f12a449e0b7be6b.jpg