Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Winter Update

15 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Wonder how many failed fixes there are as well.

2 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Apparently there’s way too many to list

15 minutes ago, Woody said:

Not updated yet....and by the sounds of it im best keeping away for now.

Good choice. I just updated a few hours ago and I'm already wishing for a way to get the pre update version back.(is there a way?) 

SI really F'ed this up. 

I've asked in previous years and been told we can only see the change list when it's in the app store, so they've decided to keep this update list hidden. Which iirc correctly they always do for this patch. 

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

Well i hope it doesnt screw up any bodies VPL chances! Did you update @Nucleus by any chance?😂😂😂

Auto update 😕 so who knows how I’ll get on 😂

Don’t think I’ve got auto update on so I’m planning to wait until next week before updating just incase there are any major bugs. I’m not even going to click on the App Store incase it just updates itself. 😂

3 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

Seems like a cop out to me.

At least list a few simple bug fixes...

They probably can’t be confident they’ve actually fixed anything.

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

They probably can’t be confident they’ve actually fixed anything.

If thats true then you have to think the update was pointless.

I hope its isnt but the signs dont look good.

Not played the updated game much but one thing ive noticed straight  away is promising young defender Ozan Kabak at galatasaray has disappeared, maybe have to load turkey in to get him now but you didnt have to before update also Nicolo Zaniolo at Roma is now in the Roma reserves in update yet he has been Roma's best player all season and is a future superstar in the making

well, the weird 'most recent save' is not actually the most recent save bug is still there, for those who've gotten used to having to check the dates before loading 🙄

This has been mostly negative so I'll bring a positive change I've seen:

They seem to have improved defensive mids! Only a few games played but my BWM already got an 8!

Hopefully this isn't just luck

37 minutes ago, Guppy McFicklestein said:

Only a few games played but my BWM already got an 8!

That sounds positive 🙂 out of interest did he score or assist when he got an 8?

1 hour ago, Snip said:

Has anyone noticed a change in fitness? My players seem buggered after every game.

Both of my RWB's were out injured and after returning they now wont go back to 100% fitness and are just stuck between 90 and 94% all the time. My 3rd choice goalkeeper and my BWM also now seem to be having the same issue.

Edit: Looks like this is a known issue which Marc is going to release a hot fix for.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/468555-can’t-reach-100-fitness/

2 hours ago, Snip said:

Has anyone noticed a change in fitness? My players seem buggered after every game.

Yep, I rested a first team player for 3 games straight and his fitness never went over 96...

I mean I understand that they are trying to fix the issue that you team has too much fitness and the enemy team has too little, but this is not the way. This just seems like a lazy way to add difficulty to the game. 

It is an awful way, instead of just fixing the way AI handles team's fitness they chose to decimate our own 

2 hours ago, RPA123456 said:

Yep, I rested a first team player for 3 games straight and his fitness never went over 96...

I mean I understand that they are trying to fix the issue that you team has too much fitness and the enemy team has too little, but this is not the way. This just seems like a lazy way to add difficulty to the game. 

I wish i never updated. I'll test it and if this happens to me i wont play again till the fix comes out. I've lost count of the amount of times and different ways SI have managed to fuck the game up in recent years.

They either lost competent staff to the PC and FMT versions or they just produce whatever to earn some money along the way, losing interest in it basically

Way I see it its one of the two 

8 hours ago, Snip said:

Lol, been playing a fair bit today and wondered what had happened to my squad - now I know! Fair enough then. It did seem ridiculous that they were always 100%, so this is a touch more realistic.

3 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Lol, been playing a fair bit today and wondered what had happened to my squad - now I know! Fair enough then. It did seem ridiculous that they were always 100%, so this is a touch more realistic.

Nah, SI's just screwed it from side of the extreme to the other. I have to rotate players with 20 stamina every game or two...

That's unrealistic too ya know? 

Edited by RPA123456