Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Winter Update

You just couldn't make it up tbh, they finally release a decent game (after patches) and for me the first good game since 2014 and they throw it away, shattering the trust again in the process. 

It's like the stamina bug all over again. Yeah they have a vision and that's cool but that attitude of we're right you're wrong in that reply grinds my gears. 

55 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Yeah they have a vision and that's cool but that attitude of we're right you're wrong in that reply grinds my gears. 

😂

2095178868_tenor(4).gif.f8e96e75700757f96e16246fa75cc7f1.gif

12 hours ago, DutchTony said:

Terrible news. The game is dead now. I’m sorry for your loss 😔

Confirmed.

Funeral is this evening. Free alcoholic drinks of all shapes and sizes. All Vibers invited.

29 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Free alcoholic drinks of all shapes and sizes. All Vibers invited.

Do you have Ribena? 

I don't drink alcohol. 

5 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Confirmed.

Funeral is this evening. Free alcoholic drinks of all shapes and sizes. All Vibers invited.

Ive got a massive bottle of Vodka...im on my way! Stuff mothers day our mourning comes 1st!

3 minutes ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

Feedback on the conditioning update from the SI Forum.

80836124_Screenshot_20190331-1127482.thumb.png.a3d1f8b749010380bb8f869f5af39d90.png

Which is closer to my views on the subject.

Yes I’ve noticed there’s plenty of people who like and can continue liking it whilst I take my ball and piss off home.😀

1 hour ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

80836124_Screenshot_20190331-1127482.thumb.png.a3d1f8b749010380bb8f869f5af39d90.png

How did i know... That's really funny 😁

1 hour ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

He’s just some random bloke, his opinion doesn’t count

14 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Seems they’ve got about 3 different versions of the game out then. At least they’re consistent

I'm starting to legitimately think this is what's happening :)

To be honest i could screenshot 30 other reviews where people want the game back pre update. I wont as it will achieve nothing and we will be going back and forth forever.

In terms of “realism” how many games have Liverpool’s front three played this season? Nearly all of them and whilst you could play a season on FMM and match or even get them to play more games I bet you couldn’t match their actual minutes on the pitch. 

I played a bit last night as them for a test and by the time the Champions League started I would need to start resting them either by subbing them off early or resting them completely. Trent couldn’t cope at all and after first international break before next game he was on 82% so I guess he must’ve played in both of the England internationals otherwise it’s just ridiculous.

18 minutes ago, 1759 said:

In terms of “realism” how many games have Liverpool’s front three played this season? Nearly all of them and whilst you could play a season on FMM and match or even get them to play more games I bet you couldn’t match their actual minutes on the pitch. 

I played a bit last night as them for a test and by the time the Champions League started I would need to start resting them either by subbing them off early or resting them completely. Trent couldn’t cope at all and after first international break before next game he was on 82% so I guess he must’ve played in both of the England internationals otherwise it’s just ridiculous.

When I played it felt like I needed another 3 subs! 

13 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Totally spot on and a lot of people seem to think there was “no” conditioning before the update but there definitely was. I usually use a BBM and before the update it was usually him that would need to come off early first or be rested and I’m fine with that as you’d expect him to cover a lot of ground.

5 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Totally spot on and a lot of people seem to think there was “no” conditioning before the update but there definitely was. I usually use a BBM and before the update it was usually him that would need to come off early first or be rested and I’m fine with that as you’d expect him to cover a lot of ground.

Agreed, we used to have trouble roles like BBM and WB and the lower condition periods like March previously. 

I remember when my subs were made to make tactical changes and react to what was going on in the game. Or to give particular youngsters their opportunity. Just seems that now I only make subs for the sake of saving players’ fitness/conditioning... ☹️

Edited by Jack
2 hours ago, Ashez said:

2 hours ago, 1759 said:

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

Agreed, we used to have trouble roles like BBM and WB and the lower condition periods like March previously. 

2 hours ago, Jack said:

I remember when my subs were made to make tactical changes and react to what was going on in the game. Or to give particular youngsters their opportunity. Just seems that now I only make subs for the sake of saving players’ fitness/conditioning... ☹️

ALL THIS POSTS SPEAK THE TRUTH AND ANYONE DISPUTING THEM ARE BULLSHITING! 

I mean I love a challenge as much as the next guy, but I would much rather be able to choose what I want to be challenging rather than have it forced upon me. 

Like pre-update I stuck to only playing players that had 100% condition. For me, this meant I could get some rotating done and won't end up just playing the same 11 the entire season. Substitutions are all screwed up now, in my recent 1k challenge in Russia I have to absolutely make sure my striker has a backup and I absolutely have to sub him out almost every single game(except for games before a long international break) 

Also, all this has done is not make the game more challenging. It has made the game more frustrating. 

I try to play with PSG to see what is going on ... When CL start, you have to play different eleven every game to prevent injures and have fresh squard which can challenge to win the match ... Sorry, for me that is shite. 

Before the update i was rotating also but was for developing players or make subs when the game is not going by plan...

That update killed the desire !!

13 hours ago, FrAn4eSc0 said:

I try to play with PSG to see what is going on ... When CL start, you have to play different eleven every game to prevent injures and have fresh squard which can challenge to win the match ... 

I just don't have this problem.

Are you playing on the latest update?

This starting line up was playing for last 11 days ago. I think is very goid time to get fresh...

Now i have game after 3 days and i need to change all of them to have fresh eleven to chalenge the match.. is that real ? And the condition stats are after the game is finished ...

Screenshot_20190401-130420_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Winter break two weeks ... Played against amateur club for the cup and this game is 4 days after. As you can see the condition is crazy and of course you can't win the match. Also as you can see you need to make substitute to prevent injures not chalenge the game. This is just to show you that condition tweak is far away from the true... 

And of course this eleven will be not abble to play in the next 10 days... 

Screenshot_20190401-131547_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Isn’t it weird how, after what he said, Marc has disappeared off the face of the planet and SI staff are flat out just ignoring posts. Not seen Marc in over a week now (wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on here with an alt account) and even though SI staff log in here daily they have stopped responding to posts unless it’s something they feel they can give an easy answer to. 

Just look at post belows pointless response made here, SI staff answering a question the OP already knew the answer to instead of just saying ‘no, there aren’t any more in-depth finances within the game only what’s on the finance page’ he just spews out some bs response.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/471237-how-rich-is-my-club/

It always seems like their priority is smoke and mirrors. New releases are about smoke and mirrors, just flogging that original EME release to death and to the point where the game is unplayable = FMM19 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Isn’t it weird how, after what he said, Marc has disappeared off the face of the planet and SI staff are flat out just ignoring posts. Not seen Marc in over a week now (wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on here with an alt account) and even though SI staff log in here daily they have stopped responding to posts unless it’s something they feel they can give an easy answer to. 

Just look at post belows pointless response made here, SI staff answering a question the OP already knew the answer to instead of just saying ‘no, there aren’t any more in-depth finances within the game only what’s on the finance page’ he just spews out some bs response.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/471237-how-rich-is-my-club/

It always seems like their priority is smoke and mirrors. New releases are about smoke and mirrors, just flogging that original EME release to death and to the point where the game is unplayable = FMM19 🤷🏼‍♂️

Well that's a bit of a strong opinion there, but I would be lying if I said that I don't slightly agree with all that. 

This whole fiasco is pretty darn exhausting if you ask me, I just SI to sort this all out and for everyone to just go back to enjoying the game... 

But nothing ever come easy I guess.

25 minutes ago, RPA123456 said:

Well that's a bit of a strong opinion there, but I would be lying if I said that I don't slightly agree with all that. 

This whole fiasco is pretty darn exhausting if you ask me, I just SI to sort this all out and for everyone to just go back to enjoying the game... 

But nothing ever come easy I guess.

Yeah agreed and reading my previous post back it does sound a lot harsher than it did in my head at the time 👍

And I agree it is exhausting. Just an update from SI on their current plans with the game would be brilliant, Marc’s literally not posted anything here in a week after saying he would be here to discuss with us anything on our minds FMM related. Is this how the game will be now? Should we just accept it as it is and move on to trying out other games? Or is there something in the works right now to appease the people currently unhappy?

2 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Yeah agreed and reading my previous post back it does sound a lot harsher than it did in my head at the time 👍

And I agree it is exhausting. Just an update from SI on their current plans with the game would be brilliant, Marc’s literally not posted anything here in a week after saying he would be here to discuss with us anything on our minds FMM related. Is this how the game will be now? Should we just accept it as it is and move on to trying out other games? Or is there something in the works right now to appease the people currently unhappy?

Unfortunately the SI staff do this most years, they come and go and while it's annoying I just try to appreciate that they're here at all. Tbh they were only here as vocal because they messed up, if the update was fine I doubt they would have been active. 

4 hours ago, LenTheWelsh said:

🤷🏼‍♂️

There are three things I want to say about this.

1) I can't think of many developers who are as accessible as those from SI. Let's not give them a reason to hold back from interacting with us just because some people on Vibe are getting stroppy about not having their comments responded to quickly enough.

2) Other FMM players have different issues / questions so it's only right that they have their questions answered no matter how trivial they seem in comparison to the conditioning issue.

3) I strongly suspect that conditioning is still being investigated by SI. What you have to understand is that some are happy with the conditioning update and some are unhappy. Marc has already provided a lot of feedback on the changes they have made. Maybe it's simply a case of not having anything new to say for the moment and often when we don't hear from SI for a while, it's because they are busy with fixes and testing.

Edited by Lillywhite Dean
5 minutes ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

There are three things I want to say about this.

1) I can't think of many developers who are as accessible as those from SI. Let's not give them a reason to hold back from interacting with us just because some people on Vibe are getting stroppy about not having their comments responded to quickly enough.

2) Other FMM players have different issues / questions so it's only right that they have their questions answered no matter how trivial they seem in comparison to the conditioning issue.

3) I strongly suspect that conditioning is still being investigated by SI. What you have to understand is that some are happy with the conditioning update and some are unhappy. Marc has already provided a lot of feedback on the changes they have made. Maybe it's simply a case of not having anything new to say for the moment. Often when we don't hear from SI for a while, it's because they are busy with fixes and testing.

Not sure why you assume I’m having a personal strop here (apart from it helps you try and control what people think of me)  ......there’s nothing I’m waiting on an answer for except a general update on this conditioning thing and SI have left us hanging for a week now. It went from lots of interaction on a daily basis to zero for a week. I don’t think I’m being unreasonable here. For me this conditioning issue is the biggest single disaster in FMM’s relatively short history and I understand there are other faults but surely you must understand how pissed off a large part of the very loyal FMM community is right now.... and as for you explaining how people manage their working day, thanks 👍 my stupid little brain couldn’t figure that out. But seriously, it would take 5 mins out of someone’s day to write a quick general statement on their own forum instead of leaving the majority of their community hanging in limbo for a week.

on a side note Lilly, this conditioning thing is pretty much your baby. You’ve been the one passionately arguing for this update on the SI forums. You’re always the loudest voice there. I’d be very surprised if you were anything other than supportive of it.