Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Winter Update

2 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

D1A9E3D9-E192-4733-858F-4701BA4F4851.gif.baaa90055d547d09a96846159008a95b.gif

Help me out here then mate ...I am meant to not respond when he’s basically saying I’m just having a strop and I don’t understand basic concepts? 

28 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Help me out here then mate ...I am meant to not respond when he’s basically saying I’m just having a strop and I don’t understand basic concepts? 

I’ve voiced my opinion on the issue already mate. I’m not going to get into a war of words with anyone over it. I’ve not played the game in well over a week now so that there is enough to show how much I like it lol

Plus Dean seems to ignore any posts that he can’t debate, like Ashez’s several posts above. Never debates him. 

1 hour ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Not sure why you assume I’m having a personal strop here (apart from it helps you try and control what people think of me)  ......there’s nothing I’m waiting on an answer for except a general update on this conditioning thing and SI have left us hanging for a week now. It went from lots of interaction on a daily basis to zero for a week. I don’t think I’m being unreasonable here. For me this conditioning issue is the biggest single disaster in FMM’s relatively short history and I understand there are other faults but surely you must understand how pissed off a large part of the very loyal FMM community is right now.... and as for you explaining how people manage their working day, thanks 👍 my stupid little brain couldn’t figure that out. But seriously, it would take 5 mins out of someone’s day to write a quick general statement on their own forum instead of leaving the majority of their community hanging in limbo for a week.

on a side note Lilly, this conditioning thing is pretty much your baby. You’ve been the one passionately arguing for this update on the SI forums. You’re always the loudest voice there. I’d be very surprised if you were anything other than supportive of it.

You came across as feeling irritated in your post. You even admitted to @RPA123456 that it sounded harsh. But wait... I offer my thoughts on what you said and suddenly I'm trying to control what people think of you. Interesting...

54 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I’ve voiced my opinion on the issue already mate. I’m not going to get into a war of words with anyone over it. I’ve not played the game in well over a week now so that there is enough to show how much I like it lol

Plus Dean seems to ignore any posts that he can’t debate, like Ashez’s several posts above. Never debates him. 

That's not true. I just don't keep repeating myself over and over again.

1 minute ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

You came across as feeling irritated in your post. You even admitted to @RPA123456 that it sounded harsh. But wait... I offer my thoughts on what you said and suddenly I'm trying to control what people think of you. Interesting...

It’s cool mate. Conversation over. Pointless if you’re just going to cherry pick the stuff you’re happy to reply to. 

Also, you do realise legitimate frustration is miles away from having a strop because I’m not getting my own way. Just thought that’s worth pointing out.

2 minutes ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

I just don't keep repeating myself over and over again.

Well that’s the stinkiest pile of horseshit I’ve smelt today 

@Lillywhite Dean In terms of player conditioning, what do you think of my little test with Blyth Spartans a page or so back. Do you think players should be as close to death as they were after playing the first three games of the season?

21 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Well that’s the stinkiest pile of horseshit I’ve smelt today 

Seconded. It’s gotten very boring. 

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

It cuts both ways - I've posted facts on here and offered different perspectives, but they don't fit with the general moan-fest so they get ignored. As you say, life's too short - I'm enjoying the game and that enjoyment was being reduced by all this, so I stuck to what I like and piped down on here.

2 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

the general moan-fest ............so I stuck to what I like and piped down on here.

😂😂

I love how certain people think anyone complaining atm is just moaning unnecessarily because they are happy with the game..... constantly reminding everyone who’s currently frustrated what moaners they are on a daily basis 👍

46 minutes ago, 1759 said:

@Lillywhite Dean In terms of player conditioning, what do you think of my little test with Blyth Spartans a page or so back. Do you think players should be as close to death as they were after playing the first three games of the season?

Just had a look. From what I can gather, you played three games in 8 days and over half your team has a condition rating of under 90% going into the fourth match. I noticed you had some injuries too and obviously the player condition ratings at the end of the third match are low i.e. in 60-70% range.

Because it's National League level and therefore facilities will be rubbish, coaching will be poor and individual player stamina attributes will be average at best, I can understand why SI would set conditioning to be harshly impacted at this level. But to answer your question, no I don't think players should be suffering heavily with their fitness having only played three games of the season.

I'm interested in starting a career at this level to see how my experience plays out.

Edited by Lillywhite Dean
46 minutes ago, Rob said:

Seconded. It’s gotten very boring. 

Rob....i'm literally falling asleep 😴😴😴

Update = shit!

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Rob....i'm literally falling asleep 😴😴😴

Update = shit!

This thread is more interesting than FMM atm

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

Bang on....the folks loving this update bores me.

At least this thread has consistent participants.....Unlike....Well you know. 

14 minutes ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

Just had a look. From what I can gather, you played three games in 8 days and over half your team has a condition rating of under 90% going into the fourth match. I noticed you had some injuries too and obviously the player condition ratings at the end of the third match are low i.e. in 60-70% range.

Because it's National League level and therefore facilities will be rubbish, coaching will be poor and individual player stamina attributes will be average at best, I can understand why SI would set conditioning to be harshly impacted at this level. But to answer your question, no I don't think players should be suffering heavily with their fitness having only played three games of the season.

I'm interested in starting a career at this level to see how my experience plays out.

I just did the little test to show others the findings. I can’t say too much as I’m not sure how much rotation goes on at that level but maybe others know more about that?

Good luck testing it out although you may enjoy it. To continue that save on properly would be a case of watching the players condition drop during the matches and picking which three wounded soldiers to replace early in the second half or even at half time. Forget about making a tactical sub as you just won’t be able to. Anyway that’s my view and hopefully Si are viewing this and the test so they can come to some sort of conclusion.

27 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

😂😂

I love how certain people think anyone complaining atm is just moaning unnecessarily because they are happy with the game..... constantly reminding everyone who’s currently frustrated what moaners they are on a daily basis 👍

Never said "unnecessarily" and have made loads of concessions to your side of the argument. Oh well.

20 minutes ago, Ashez said:

At least this thread has consistent participants.....Unlike....Well you know. 

Oh i do so. 😃

Entering my 11th first-team game of the season after 7 weeks... This problem simply isn't as big as some of you are making out. The game is not "fucked" or "unplayable" :)

147910612_Screenshot_20190401-235706_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.ec374ea535c5c44e4fab59810799a901.jpg

Well yeah. It's pretty damn conclusive.

Well done though on skipping my previous reply to you and my direct words there of "not AS big AS some of you are making out".

10 hours ago, FrAn4eSc0 said:

This starting line up was playing for last 11 days ago. I think is very goid time to get fresh...

Now i have game after 3 days and i need to change all of them to have fresh eleven to chalenge the match.. is that real ? And the condition stats are after the game is finished ...

Screenshot_20190401-130420_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

10 hours ago, FrAn4eSc0 said:

Winter break two weeks ... Played against amateur club for the cup and this game is 4 days after. As you can see the condition is crazy and of course you can't win the match. Also as you can see you need to make substitute to prevent injures not chalenge the game. This is just to show you that condition tweak is far away from the true... 

And of course this eleven will be not abble to play in the next 10 days... 

Screenshot_20190401-131547_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

@Mr Tree  ... Yeah for me the game is fucked and this way is not playble. SORRY 😉

Aww come on guys... 

I'll have to side on @Mr Treeon this one.

While it is 100% annoying that we are forced to rotate our squad like this, it is nowhere near unplayable. 

I mean I just did a 100 goal season last season. Surely if it was as bad as most of the guys out here are making it, I wouldn't have been able to do that right? 

Dare I say this; the community is acting a little bit spoilt right now. 

2 hours ago, RPA123456 said:

Aww come on guys... 

I'll have to side on @Mr Treeon this one.

While it is 100% annoying that we are forced to rotate our squad like this, it is nowhere near unplayable. 

I mean I just did a 100 goal season last season. Surely if it was as bad as most of the guys out here are making it, I wouldn't have been able to do that right? 

Dare I say this; the community is acting a little bit spoilt right now. 

I’ve been reading this thread; spoilt is one word for it.

Maybe it’s just me interested only in playing casually (not doing challenges, 1k’s), but the fitness change, for me personally, is an welcome improvement. No more players playing 60 games a season, which is just weird, unless he’s suped up with all kinds of peds.

FM series has always pushed reality into its gameplay. FMM, spite of being the watered down version, should be no different.

5 hours ago, FrAn4eSc0 said:

@Mr Tree  ... Yeah for me the game is fucked and this way is not playble. SORRY 😉

No worries mate - it's all been said before. For what it's worth, I didn't think there was much wrong with those numbers after the first game you posted. There's a bit more squad management needed now (compared to before). I totally take the point that it wasn't really "fair" of them to make such a big change to a game people had already paid for, and that there were other things that were perhaps more important to fix. But I'm just giving examples to show that the problem really isn't as bad as some are saying.

I noticed the condition of the players drop significantly each game after the update, but I tweaked my tactics a little and conditions improved. Generally, I feel it's more realistic that way, used to deploy a gung ho approach but just seem unreal if I have players running like mad dogs but still stay 100% the entire season. 

Forces me to rotate my squad but I am happy with this "problem".

5 hours ago, Modestep said:

I’ve been reading this thread; spoilt is one word for it.

Maybe it’s just me interested only in playing casually (not doing challenges, 1k’s), but the fitness change, for me personally, is an welcome improvement. No more players playing 60 games a season, which is just weird, unless he’s suped up with all kinds of peds.

FM series has always pushed reality into its gameplay. FMM, spite of being the watered down version, should be no different.

It depends on whether anybody can actually confirm what is realistic. Some managers prefer to heavily rotate and plenty don’t but on FMM we now have to be the heavily rotating manager.

You can still probably get a player to play 60 games a season in some leagues albeit you’ll need to bring him off early in most games but even before update you needed to after new year.

The casual pick up and play aspect has been hindered for me as I can’t say I’m finding the update any more difficult but just a lot more time consuming to play and not something I look forward to now.

Edited by 1759