Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Winter Update

8 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Why doesn’t one of the mods make a pinned thread with a poll

You’re wish is my command.

It will be a Vibe poll though as it will be easier to spot any funny business compared to a Strawpoll that even with 1 vote per IP address are very easy to vote many times on.

Just been thinking tactically again and in particular about WBs. I'm sure everyone will know how attacking or far forward your wingbacks get is influenced by your playing style since we don't have arrows or anything. 

So with the high energy roles hit as is and how setting such as overload and high pressing are seen understandably as intensive our options are limited once again. Changing down from overload doesn't only impact my attacking intent but the width of my shape if my wingbacks aren't bombing on as much as as I'd like. 

This is an interesting line of thought

4 minutes ago, Foxy said:

You’re wish is my command.

It will be a Vibe poll though as it will be easier to spot any funny business compared to a Strawpoll that even with 1 vote per IP address are very easy to vote many times on.

Excellent! I didn’t realise you had those security features with your own polls 👍 fingers crossed it’ll entice those lurkers to sign up for an account and get more involved ✌️

2 hours ago, Scratch said:

Tried rolling back and have 10.1.3 again, but the save games aren't compatible, so I'll have to start over if I stay with 10.1.3... Dilemma!

How did you manage that?

59 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

@Lillywhite Dean I’ve been following a lot of your issues with FMM that you have posted to the SI forum over the years and I think this conditioning thing is the first time I’ve not agreed with tbf and I totally understand your interest in it as, like Ive said previously, it’s something you’ve been pushing for for a while so ofc you have a vested interest in this. 

I agree with this aswell. I’ve been making an effort recently to make sure what I write is clearly just my opinion.

Why doesn’t one of the mods make a pinned thread with a poll to see where we’re at in terms of numbers for and against. Maybe use the straw poll site instead of an imbedded poll to get a bigger vote (as so many vibe users lurk as guests). Strawpoll.com is a good one to use as it’s pretty decent at stopping multiple votes from the same IP address.

image.png.67eb4299fda13f9161202929205ef463.png

Edited by Lillywhite Dean
1 hour ago, Ashez said:

What a daft statement.

If you decided to read any opinion like that that's on you, anyone who shares their opinion is sharing their opinion. You even say that yourself yet apparently they speak for everyone at the same time?

Anyone can post their opinion, that text box is there for anyone willing to have their say, that's the entire point. Some speak louder than others and some people attract more support but that's the nature of a debate.

I don't think it is a daft statement. I've read a number of posts lately that have given this impression. If I see any in the future, I will point them out to you so you can see where I'm coming from.

3 hours ago, Scratch said:

Yeah. Craig Gordon. Goalie. 100% condition. Played 3 games in a row. Needs a rest... I can go on. Young players and old players cop it bad... 

This 1KC got off to a great start (mid-December), but I'm seriously considering rolling back to the the pre-winter update version and starting over. It's just too frustrating. I wouldn't mind if it was milder and mostly affected young players. But this is too much.

How do I roll back too? I can't stand this. Mark mentions about not needing to rotate every game, but I'm having to. I'm sure I also saw him mention somewhere on this thread that he only subs players who go into the 70's.. I'm lucky if I have a single player who is over 70's by the end of the game. My 2 Cam's often go into the 60's and then can't play the next game. No intense training, no intense tactics,, and playing in bloody holland. Not even a tough league. like many others I only use subs to save people from death and not tactics.. It really is becoming such a chore to play. Does the android version differ to the iOS? 

I'd roll back if I could but that's not a solution, this issue will still be in 2020. Unless you're happy to leave the series here I'd say you adapt or speak up. 

3 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

You can all roll back guys ...it’s call FMM18 😂😜

There’s a good chance I may do that actually depending on the next update. I have it still downloaded on my phone.😀

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Poll is live and will be until 8pm UK time Sunday.

Maybe worth pinning this mate or it’ll be pushed off first page fairly soon 👍

1 minute ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Maybe worth pinning this mate or it’ll be pushed off first page fairly soon 👍

It's on the home page :)

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

It's on the home page :)

Ohhhh I don’t use the home page I just have the fmm19 general discussion page bookmarked. Maybe I should explore this place more 🤪

2 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Ohhhh I don’t use the home page I just have the fmm19 general discussion page bookmarked. Maybe I should explore this place more 🤪

Same tbf, I'll make sure @Foxybumps the thread daily as well 😂

Just now, Foxy said:

Thanks mate, I would never have thought of that otherwise 😛

I was reassuring @LenTheWelshnot criticising you 😛

Need to get the Vibe Twitter on the case though ;)

4 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Well, my simple answer is "because I never check it", hence I don't take it seriously :)

So I wouldn't know if it wasn't there before, although ofc I'm occasionally on that screen and thought that type of thing was there before.

anyway, I believe Marc was worried people were taking that a bit too literally, like "needs a rest SO REST HIM NOW". It's not that. It's more like "could do with some time off when you get chance". why not keep playing him and see what happens? I've not noticed the performance drop-off.

I've said it all before though, it's like shouting into the wind :( scratch also mentioned above having to play everyone at 100% - I think this is a misunderstanding. You're used to playing like that, so acting like it's a disaster that you can't. But they can perform perfectly well in the 90's...

They might be able to play ok in their early 90's but for me they would be so screwed by the end of the game they would have to be subbed really early..  So therefore in my view they aren't ok to play in their 90's

10 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I was reassuring @LenTheWelshnot criticising you 😛

Need to get the Vibe Twitter on the case though ;)

What’s the twitter address then coz this is what I found 😮😂

DE948E3B-3BAD-4A3B-96A1-7B03762EB377.png

1 minute ago, LenTheWelsh said:

What’s the twitter address then coz this is what I found 😮😂

DE948E3B-3BAD-4A3B-96A1-7B03762EB377.png

Screenshot_2019-04-03-17-32-50.thumb.png.cf276bad595de5c3ce835116424eb592.png

I'm AshFMH for anyone interested 😛

6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Screenshot_2019-04-03-17-32-50.thumb.png.cf276bad595de5c3ce835116424eb592.png

I'm AshFMH for anyone interested 😛

Cool 👍 I was wondering if someone had maybe gone too far when discussing this new conditioning update 😂

2 minutes ago, Foxy said:

With @samhardy on his way to Accrington it falls to me to say it.

No one is interested 😛

Any time I try to talk about Football, FMM, Liverpool, DC or Nintendo my missus always cuts me off saying "Ash, no one cares". 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, LenTheWelsh said:

I’ve been playing FMM18 and I can’t believe how much more fun it is. Baffles me why I used to get so frustrated with that game. Literally the only thing from FMM19 I’m missing is the training set up (but player progression is infinitely more fun) and the user interface looks slightly dated. It motivated me to crank up my old pc aswell so I can download all the facepacks etc and the summer 18 transfer update. Does anyone know if I can download a new custom interface anywhere?

Ive come to point with FMM19 where I think it’s just pointless even discussing it anymore. Things won’t get changed and I’ve lost all faith in the developing of the game and certain parts of its community. I’m starting to wonder what people’s agendas are for arguing on a daily basis about something they are happy with. It goes against basic human psychological traits so I’m genuinely starting to question what those hidden agendas are. 

I'm playing FMM2018 again and loving it.

39 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Any time I try to talk about Football, FMM, Liverpool, DC or Nintendo my missus always cuts me off saying "Ash, no one cares". 

giphy.gif

Altogether now.....

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 😉

I'm going to abstain in the poll. Shit, it really is getting like BBC Parliament here :D

i honestly don't really notice much difference (now I'm on the most recent update). This may be because I'm a simpleton. It may be because my first child (now nearly two) has totally destroyed my memory. 

But I think it might be because it suits how I play the game. I was never an elite on here, never did a 100-goal season or a 1kc, wondered how you did it. Now maybe I see :) So while it's quite possible that I wasn't maximising my ability before, now it seems the game has shifted towards my style anyway. Nice!

Who knows, still inconclusive. But honestly can't say it was better before or after. I enjoy it anyway, which is why I found comments of "fucked" and "unplayable" so weird (to me).

Anyway, that's my vote cast - or not, actually :)

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

giphy.gif

I didn’t know you and Sam are a couple 😮

2 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I didn’t know you and Sam are a couple 😮

He's got more in common with my missus than I do 😂😂😂😂

Lads...

Lads...

Lads..

Come on!! 

There has been 60 people online in the last 15 minutes and we need your votes! If you're here you invested in the game it's that simple! 

7 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

It'd be more helpful if that poll included an option for after the last hot-fix ...

I assumed the poll was for the very latest hotfix (10.2.2) Vs pre winter update.