Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Winter Update

This thread seems to be becoming an excuse for people to wind each other up and not actually discuss the subjects that the thread was started for.

The next comments after this need to be related to the Winter update otherwise I will consider the subject finished and close the thread.

17 hours ago, Foxy said:

This thread seems to be becoming an excuse for people to wind each other up and not actually discuss the subjects that the thread was started for.

The next comments after this need to be related to the Winter update otherwise I will consider the subject finished and close the thread.

Here here!

winter-winter-go-away-i-suppose-youre-here-to-stay-.thumb.jpg.5b39737dec74f47a2f43b7e61e51a221.jpg

56 minutes ago, Rob said:

Anyhow, is that the last update of this version then or are we expecting more?

My hunch is that the hotfix a couple of weeks ago will be how the game is now although I might be wrong. As we are into mid April I would like to think they are working on FMM20.

Personally I’m ok with that despite not being a huge fan of the update. It would be nice if they fixed more of the problems on 19 but if it was to the detriment of 20 I’m not sure it’s worth it tbh.

On 08/04/2019 at 16:24, Lav50 said:

PicsArt_04-08-04.21.51.png

Not sure what you mean. My lad here seems to be coming on alright. Can't think whose regen it is though...

1875037413_Screenshot_20190409-080211_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.fe791032b21373559159748670c5b2c0.jpg1716422706_Screenshot_20190409-080205_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.2da5c9205201a70aff77a234c6fe2cb7.jpg

On 10/04/2019 at 04:35, Foxy said:

My hunch is that the hotfix a couple of weeks ago will be how the game is now although I might be wrong. As we are into mid April I would like to think they are working on FMM20.

Personally I’m ok with that despite not being a huge fan of the update. It would be nice if they fixed more of the problems on 19 but if it was to the detriment of 20 I’m not sure it’s worth it tbh.

Just to indicate - there will be another update to FMM19 yet, I'll indicate details when its coming up to its release. I don't see continuing to tune 19 as being detrimental to 20 as obviously one will build on the other and I want as many people as possible satisfied with our games :)

I apologise for not having posted much recently but (1) I'm working on the (hopefully) final update for FMM19 and FMM20 features, (2) My girlfriend has been having health issues so I've have been spending more time in hospitals than we'd like which unfortunately gets in the way of important things like posting on forums ;)

12 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

My girlfriend has been having health issues so I've have been spending more time in hospitals than we'd like which unfortunately gets in the way of important things like posting on forums ;)

Sorry to hear that @Marc Vaughan hope everything works out ok 👍 

27 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Just to indicate - there will be another update to FMM19 yet, I'll indicate details when its coming up to its release. I don't see continuing to tune 19 as being detrimental to 20 as obviously one will build on the other and I want as many people as possible satisfied with our games :)

I apologise for not having posted much recently but (1) I'm working on the (hopefully) final update for FMM19 and FMM20 features, (2) My girlfriend has been having health issues so I've have been spending more time in hospitals than we'd like which unfortunately gets in the way of important things like posting on forums ;)

All the best Marc. 

30 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

You both have my best wishes.

48 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Thanks for posting and give us the info bud and all my best wishes to you both. 

11 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Good luck mate! I want you to know that you've still got our full support(at the very least mine) 

19 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

My girlfriend has been having health issues so I've have been spending more time in hospitals than we'd like which unfortunately gets in the way of important things like posting on forums ;)

I’m just going to copy paste everyone else and say best of luck to both of you. Vibe’s great and everything but life comes first.