Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, VinnieV said:

Just 17 games in to Season 2 and most of my squad is unfit, this is really frustrating.

Screenshot_20190312-145255_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190312-145306_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Confused, looks like most of your squad is fit to me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checked an your right. Just updating now. This better sodding work or i will be pissed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On FB I read that hotfix made things even worse so I will hold out and let you guys test it first 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

On FB I read that hotfix made things even worse so I will hold out and let you guys test it first 

Frickin hope not!!! 😠😠😠

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

On FB I read that hotfix made things even worse so I will hold out and let you guys test it first 

It can’t possibly be worse surely. Here is my defender after playing the first 3 games of the season. There was a weeks gap between the first 2 games as well. 

74B3D3CA-E4C8-4681-8D48-08257F27783C.thumb.png.7ca15b4941726c6b119ebb5798a03148.png

He’s already slightly tired. Now I’ll admit he’s only 21 but he has 18 for stamina. It’s not realistic at all to need to rotate defenders like this so hopefully update will end this nonsense.

Just downloading update now so I guess I’ll see.

Edited by 1759

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tested over 5 games on my test save and it seems to have been corrected.

Players a deteriorating at a reasonable level during game but are up to 100% or almost by the next game. Couldnt care less about any other fixes. Im happy so far but will carry on with the test save for another 5 or so games just to be sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Woody said:

Tested over 5 games on my test save and it seems to have been corrected.

Players a deteriorating at a reasonable level during game but are up to 100% or almost by the next game. Couldnt care less about any other fixes. Im happy so far but will carry on with the test save for another 5 or so games just to be sure.

Have you been playing the same 11 each game in this test and are you playing midweek and weekend matches?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played a few games on new update and fitness is a lot better. I’m playing two games a week and players are recovering fine and their condition isn’t dropping as much during games. I’ve noticed players are often not quite 100% before games but between 95 and 100 so maybe it’s not quite like before but it’ll do me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Played a few games on new update and fitness is a lot better. I’m playing two games a week and players are recovering fine and their condition isn’t dropping as much during games. I’ve noticed players are often not quite 100% before games but between 95 and 100 so maybe it’s not quite like before but it’ll do me.

Same mate. Ifs loads better compared to how it was. It was detriment to your tactic and the players just didnt perform.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made a complaint a couple of hours ago that one of my player's fitness stopped going over 93% after a injury he suffered 6 in-game months ago. 

Now with the new update up, he is at.... 

Screenshot_2019-03-13-00-36-17-572_football.manager.games_fm19.mobile.thumb.png.f933439650859c1dee28f5fdd4f7247a.png95%! 

Although I must admit that I was expecting him to reach 100%...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 1759 said:

Played a few games on new update and fitness is a lot better. I’m playing two games a week and players are recovering fine and their condition isn’t dropping as much during games. I’ve noticed players are often not quite 100% before games but between 95 and 100 so maybe it’s not quite like before but it’ll do me.

That is exactly the intent - most players should reach into the 90's during the majority of the season even if playing quite a few matches close together, exceptions to this might be very young/old players or those with very low stamina ratings (these may require more rotation).

The intent isn't to turn the game into brain surgery on a level of sudoku or slow down its play, but to have some effect when you've got a fair way into the season and have games coming thick and fast ... as that is realistic and makes the game a little more challenging to play ... which in turn hopefully makes success even more rewarding :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

That is exactly the intent - most players should reach into the 90's during the majority of the season even if playing quite a few matches close together, exceptions to this might be very young/old players or those with very low stamina ratings (these may require more rotation).

The intent isn't to turn the game into brain surgery on a level of sudoku or slow down its play, but to have some effect when you've got a fair way into the season and have games coming thick and fast ... as that is realistic and makes the game a little more challenging to play ... which in turn hopefully makes success even more rewarding :)

Cheers Marc. 👍

Edited by Woody

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is everyone getting on with injuries? I've decided to continue my Liverpool save for the 1st time since any updates came out. Continued the save from July 2nd. 3 days later i had my 1st injury. I had 6 injuries in 17 days...

My players are on intensive training but i haven't had so many injuries in quick succession before. Wondering if this is due to the winter update or hotfix, or just a freak coincidence?

1980821383_Screenshot_20190313-162456_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.f024221e0b634d8150e700ebaeb95e7a.jpg1567033668_Screenshot_20190313-162505_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.4defbc06898d05517532c90ac3776935.jpg1238503439_Screenshot_20190313-162517_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.44191b653ce2bd532814bd8647b5cb89.jpg1304998364_Screenshot_20190313-162523_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.687e700726b7ce8a74afd6babdb1a1f2.jpg531159551_Screenshot_20190313-163316_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.f186ca9c151a5a1868ffe24feeb2f2e7.jpg1812774470_Screenshot_20190313-163319_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.d5c09584fe989a1a47462066982934b5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

My players are on intensive training but i haven't had so many injuries in quick succession before. Wondering if this is due to the winter update or hotfix, or just a freak coincidence?

This hasn't changed at all since the original release of the game HOWEVER intensive training will increase the chance of injuries somewhat, it also makes players recover their condition more slowly ... so please bear that in mind.

Intensive training is best used (in my opinion) during pre-season to get players fit and for those players who are either backups or who you are desperate to develop in a specific area, most commonly I use it if I have a 22 year old who I'm considering cutting from the team because he hasn't developed in a physical manner .... I'll put his specific training area to say 'strength' and let him train intensively in it, if he hasn't improved sufficiently in a few months time then he becomes another managers problem ;)

PS - In a similar way if you have a very small squad and find late in the season you're struggling to keep everyone optimally fit consider dropping their training down to light, that might help. In real-life you'll find teams do this a lot especially if they have older players, read some of the autobiographies of players in their mid-30's in their final season as a professional .... often they're only doing light training because otherwise they'd never be able to recover between matches.

Edited by Marc Vaughan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

This hasn't changed at all since the original release of the game HOWEVER intensive training will increase the chance of injuries somewhat, it also makes players recover their condition more slowly ... so please bear that in mind.

Intensive training is best used (in my opinion) during pre-season to get players fit and for those players who are either backups or who you are desperate to develop in a specific area, most commonly I use it if I have a 22 year old who I'm considering cutting from the team because he hasn't developed in a physical manner .... I'll put his specific training area to say 'strength' and let him train intensively in it, if he hasn't improved sufficiently in a few months time then he becomes another managers problem ;)

PS - In a similar way if you have a very small squad and find late in the season you're struggling to keep everyone optimally fit consider dropping their training down to light, that might help. In real-life you'll find teams do this a lot especially if they have older players, read some of the autobiographies of players in their mid-30's in their final season as a professional .... often they're only doing light training because otherwise they'd never be able to recover between matches.

That's fair and understandable but doing it for 30 odd players every few months seems a tad OTT? Or you're gambling on which you do and don't edit of you're selective. 

Personally when I have bothered with the new training I've tended to leave the intensity as default, it sucks enough time as is having to do each player one by one, with roles, targeted stats and all that, plus needing to go to another screen. 

Changed I'd like 

1. On a new signing message being a short link to their training like squad numbers. 

2. To group roles you use, my tactic is always the same with small edits but having to set up 5 DLP/BBM/W/E settings up takes time. Like every CD I use I want the same, but I have to do them one by one. I find it's rare I want an unique setting for a player, for me it's basically always said role + passing or positioning. 

3. Assistant to be better at setting it and only selecting roles you need. Or options for half and half say the assistant selects intensity but I select roles etc. 

While I love the depth the investment is off putting, especially on planned short saves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Personally when I have bothered with the new training I've tended to leave the intensity as default, it sucks enough time as is having to do each player one by one, with roles, targeted stats and all that, plus needing to go to another screen. 


Go to the team training page and you can see the entire squad at a glance and change things directly from the page without going to a player profile?

PS - Thanks for the suggestions for training, I'll have a think about those for the future ... you'll be interested to know that one of the things I'm considering for next year is allowing multiple response options to news items which will allow much more flexibility in terms of 'convenient' options being readily available, ie. training from a signing player news item etc.

Edited by Marc Vaughan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:


Go to the team training page and you can see the entire squad at a glance and change things directly from the page without going to a player profile?

PS - Thanks for the suggestions for training, I'll have a think about those for the future ... you'll be interested to know that one of the things I'm considering for next year is allowing multiple response options to news items which will allow much more flexibility in terms of 'convenient' options being readily available, ie. training from a signing player news item etc.

Would it be possible to have a “control” button next to each player like the other versions of FM? We could then tick the box next to certain players and simultaneously change between different settings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:


Go to the team training page and you can see the entire squad at a glance and change things directly from the page without going to a player profile?

PS - Thanks for the suggestions for training, I'll have a think about those for the future ... you'll be interested to know that one of the things I'm considering for next year is allowing multiple response options to news items which will allow much more flexibility in terms of 'convenient' options being readily available, ie. training from a signing player news item etc.

Yeah that's what I use, I just think it's a tad overwhelming and fiddly but that might just be me lol. Especially when you want to check current stats/coach report before acting, it's not bad but for a big squad it's off putting lol. 

Sweet, I'm all for stuff like that as I lose menus and where things are all the time 😂. Yo @Foxy.....Ten Short links article ideas 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Would it be possible to have a “control” button next to each player like the other versions of FM? We could then tick the box next to certain players and simultaneously change between different settings

Possibly - I try to avoid 'power user' options in FMM as they can be very confusing for people, especially on smaller devices (that approach might work on some larger tablets but on a phone I think it'd be fiddly) ... let me have a think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fitness issues seem much better now with the hot fix but I’m still getting the odd player stuck at a certain %. 

Example Upamecano in my 80 games save.

He has played the first 2 games then he had a rest as he was at approx 97%, and I have plenty of other options in his position, for the 3rd game and since then he has just stayed at 97%. He is on normal training and has had no injuries.

D466C972-21F0-4D73-B4C2-3DFABAB60246.thumb.jpeg.7177ddaf8738514091edd4808e8572a5.jpeg

I understand that he could play at 97% and I would be happy to use him but it just seems he is stuck at that % and really having sat out a number of games and it being only August he should be back at 100% very quickly.

Is this still a bit of a bug @Marc Vaughan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Foxy said:

The fitness issues seem much better now with the hot fix but I’m still getting the odd player stuck at a certain %. 

Example Upamecano in my 80 games save.

He has played the first 2 games then he had a rest as he was at approx 97%, and I have plenty of other options in his position, for the 3rd game and since then he has just stayed at 97%. He is on normal training and has had no injuries.

D466C972-21F0-4D73-B4C2-3DFABAB60246.thumb.jpeg.7177ddaf8738514091edd4808e8572a5.jpeg

I understand that he could play at 97% and I would be happy to use him but it just seems he is stuck at that % and really having sat out a number of games and it being only August he should be back at 100% very quickly.

Is this still a bit of a bug @Marc Vaughan?

Ive found its totally fine now on a new save but still a little bit off on current saves. Its alot better than it was though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Woody said:

Ive found its totally fine now on a new save but still a little bit off on current saves. Its alot better than it was though.

That’s probably what it is and I agree it is definitely much better than it was before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Woody said:

Ive found its totally fine now on a new save but still a little bit off on current saves. Its alot better than it was though.

That’s exactly my experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, Foxy said:

I understand that he could play at 97% and I would be happy to use him but it just seems he is stuck at that % and really having sat out a number of games and it being only August he should be back at 100% very quickly.

Is this still a bit of a bug @Marc Vaughan?

Would you be able to get that save game to me? - I 'think' it might be a similar issue to one another chap had where the player in question has a VERY low natural fitness (hidden) and (possibly) visible stamina ... leading to him getting capped slightly below 100% incorrectly sometimes.

I've a prototype fix for that inhouse that QA are verifying and presuming its the same thing it'll be rectified in the next hot-fix, but obviously that is conjecture on my part until I can look at your save directly.

(but in essence I think we're a lot close to things being 'right' now in this regard which is as huge a relief to me as it probably is to you chaps theres nothing that stresses me out more than releasing an update and people screaming suddenly ... the whole Star Wars disturbance in the force thing plays through my mind when that happens ;) )

Edited by Marc Vaughan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Woody said:

Ive found its totally fine now on a new save but still a little bit off on current saves. Its alot better than it was though.

Having recently (pre-hotfix) embarked on a 30-year career, this is great news 😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had completed 3 full seasons before the winter update. I had another save point on 31st January midway through the 3rd season so i thought I'd play a few months again to see the difference after the update and hotfix.

I can guarantee everyone this did not happen last time...

1821481715_Screenshot_20190314-231042_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.d1fe5672db469d92b8f54fac9498d174.jpg

Soooo now i have to rotate goalkeepers as well??? 😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone noticing any differences to their results or particular players not doing well since the update?

My talented young IF LW had 16 goals in 20 games (& in the previous 5 seasons averaged 30 goals a season) pre-update but has only got 5 goals in 25 games post-update. I’m also conceding a lot more than I did previously. I’m really hoping it’s just a blip rather than an indication that certain tactics/player roles are just not going to work anymore...hard to tell without accurate patch notes...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DutchTony said:

Soooo now i have to rotate goalkeepers as well??? 

You're near the end of the season, he'll have a nice rest soon 🙄 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×