Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Winter Update

Ok. After the recent Hotfix upfdate 10.2.2 i installed the game on my tablet to see if it has improved anything.

Safe to say not really! Team fitness still deteriorates faster than AI does as season progresses causing 2nd half calapses like nothing else. Players going down to mid 60's in fitness while AI teams are upper 70's to upper 80's.

Its still frustratingly unplayable enjoyment wise. I give up now. 

Can we please just have the pre winter update game back?!

I understand we want realism but jesus, playability and fun is way more important.

17 minutes ago, Woody said:

Ok. After the recent Hotfix upfdate 10.2.2 i installed the game on my tablet to see if it has improved anything.

Safe to say not really! Team fitness still deteriorates faster than AI does as season progresses causing 2nd half calapses like nothing else. Players going down to mid 60's in fitness while AI teams are upper 70's to upper 80's.

I understand we want realism but jesus, playability and fun is way more important.

Not my experience at all. Are you playing Closing Down all over all game every game? Fast tempo?

48 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Not my experience at all. Are you playing Closing Down all over all game every game? Fast tempo?

No. But i have done pre update and had no issues at all.

9 minutes ago, Woody said:

No. But i have done pre update and had no issues at all.

...Which is obviously silly, because playing high intensity all game every game would lead to issues.

I've only had a couple of games in English league two on the new hotfix, but fitness was immediately better (whole squad was 98%+ after a week between games!) and not dropping so far or having second-half collapses.

6 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

...Which is obviously silly, because playing high intensity all game every game would lead to issues.

I've only had a couple of games in English league two on the new hotfix, but fitness was immediately better (whole squad was 98%+ after a week between games!) and not dropping so far or having second-half collapses.

Obviously your having a better time of it.

I have only done a small amount of games though so hopefully it will pick up im not sure. But its not the same for.me.

1 hour ago, Woody said:

100% this!

I think FMM has always had bugs that we just have to ignore and I’m good at doing that with the countless little bugs that’s don’t really spoil the overall enjoyment of the game. This conditioning issue (although not a bug) is one thing I can’t look past as it totally changes how the game plays and, for me personally, it sucks all the fun out of FMM. I understand how people disagree. I get it ..you want more hoops to jump through and the game to take twice as long with zero challenge added 👍🙄 

3 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

I get it ..you want more hoops to jump through and the game to take twice as long with zero challenge added 👍🙄 

Sounds like you don't get it, then. I find the game very enjoyable in its current form and really hate to see people 1) not enjoying it and 2) shitting on it. I honestly think your inability to adjust is part of the issue. It's really not hard.

1 minute ago, Mr Tree said:

Sounds like you don't get it, then. I find the game very enjoyable in its current form and really hate to see people 1) not enjoying it and 2) shitting on it. I honestly think your inability to adjust is part of the issue. It's really not hard.

How is micro managing a challenge? It’s literally the same game but more hoops to jump through. What about that is challenging and not just time consuming? The game has zero extra challenge ...it’s probably easier now being forced to constantly rotate as your players are freshers and your whole squad is generally happier. I’m personally find it easier now to get results but it just takes sooooo much longer. 

What about that statement makes it sound like I’m struggling with this new ‘challenge’?  Because honestly I’m baffled by the fact that people think this is actually more challenging ....is putting out the rubbish bins more challenging in your life or does it just add more micro management? 

18 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

I dont think there is any need to belittle peoples ability with the game dude, come on lets not go down that route.

Everyone has a right to there opinion on the update as i did and just because you like it doesnt mean we all have to. Same as you dont have to dislike parts of the game that other like.

18 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

putting out the rubbish bins more challenging in your life or does it just add more micro management? 

I love putting the bins out but I couldn’t do it more than once a week otherwise I would be knackered.

Just now, Foxy said:

I love putting the bins out but I couldn’t do it more than once a week otherwise I would be knackered.

It’s the only time where I can get 5 minutes to myself 😂

24 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Thats cus your old dude 😃

24 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

It’s the only time where I can get 5 minutes to myself 😂

I hear ya dude. 

I’ve not played on the latest hotfix but all I’ll say is that I’m concerned about the challenge scene going forward if this is where the game is heading! But...it could be a good thing, who knows

21 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I’ve not played on the latest hotfix but all I’ll say is that I’m concerned about the challenge scene going forward if this is where the game is heading! But...it could be a good thing, who knows

I think this is more to my point - the challenges would just be different. They wouldn't cease to exist.

1 hour ago, Woody said:

I dont think there is any need to belittle peoples ability with the game dude, come on lets not go down that route.

Everyone has a right to there opinion on the update as i did and just because you like it doesnt mean we all have to. Same as you dont have to dislike parts of the game that other like.

I wasn't, and I'm sorry if you took it like that. I said "part of the issue", and "inability to adjust", not just inability. It's a bit different, squad management will be a bit different, etc. It's not unplayable.

1 hour ago, LenTheWelsh said:

How is micro managing a challenge? It’s literally the same game but more hoops to jump through. What about that is challenging and not just time consuming? The game has zero extra challenge ...it’s probably easier now being forced to constantly rotate as your players are freshers and your whole squad is generally happier. I’m personally find it easier now to get results but it just takes sooooo much longer. 

What about that statement makes it sound like I’m struggling with this new ‘challenge’?  Because honestly I’m baffled by the fact that people think this is actually more challenging ....is putting out the rubbish bins more challenging in your life or does it just add more micro management? 

From this and previous interactions, you seem determined to look at things negatively and determined to moan. It's a pity. Just be happy man. If you don't like it, don't play it, that's life. Yours is an opinion, mine is an opinion.

I haven't noticed it taking longer. I've always tinkered with my squad anyway, sometimes to negative effect! On my Dresden save, I had an "a-ha!" moment of taking morale into account, and rotated on that basis - I never look at morale now :D

I've always had squads of two in each position, generally one good and one up-and-coming. I like seeing if the reserve can take his chance etc.

i repeat: I like it, and it makes me sad to see people not liking it and shitting on it. I think a change in mentality could help. But that's just a suggestion.

3 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

From this and previous interactions, you seem determined to look at things negatively and determined to moan. It's a pity. Just be happy man. If you don't like it, don't play it, that's life. Yours is an opinion, mine is an opinion.

I haven't noticed it taking longer. I've always tinkered with my squad anyway, sometimes to negative effect! On my Dresden save, I had an "a-ha!" moment of taking morale into account, and rotated on that basis - I never look at morale now :D

I've always had squads of two in each position, generally one good and one up-and-coming. I like seeing if the reserve can take his chance etc.

i repeat: I like it, and it makes me sad to see people not liking it and shitting on it. I think a change in mentality could help. But that's just a suggestion.

Bro why do you instantly turn conversations (that aren’t even direct to you) into personal attacks? You don’t know me to make the judgements and thankfully I don’t know you......

And as for you explaining how you play the game like you are the number 1 FMM genius, please don’t, I’ve been playing FMM, FM and CM obsessively every year since 1993 honestly I don’t need advice on how to play. I can conquer FMM with utter ease and have been able to since 2-3 months into playing FMH13 or 14 (I forget which was the first). So this challenge theory is utter bollocks. The game hasn’t been challenging for years ..it’s not how I find fun in the game, if it was I would have stopped playing after the first FMH.

2 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Is there an End-of-Season forum award for most condescending post? If so, I nominate this one.

59 minutes ago, Rob said:

Is there an End-of-Season forum award for most condescending post? If so, I nominate this one.

The comment is made even funnier by the chicken looking shocked by that

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Bro why do you instantly turn conversations (that aren’t even direct to you) into personal attacks? You don’t know me to make the judgements and thankfully I don’t know you......

And as for you explaining how you play the game like you are the number 1 FMM genius, please don’t, I’ve been playing FMM, FM and CM obsessively every year since 1993 honestly I don’t need advice on how to play. I can conquer FMM with utter ease and have been able to since 2-3 months into playing FMH13 or 14 (I forget which was the first). So this challenge theory is utter bollocks. The game hasn’t been challenging for years ..it’s not how I find fun in the game, if it was I would have stopped playing after the first FMH.

Yh

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

Mate calm down. Vibe is just some Bantz for guys who like FMM. If you like insults and taking things way too far, watch BBC Parliament or something like that. 

Banter  

Being negative 👎 

Bloody brilliant, absolutely loving this. I always log on to vibe excited about seeing the exact same argument that we saw two weeks ago. What is there to achieve by going round in circles again?

I think there’s some of you who have repeated the same point about 50 times during the duration of this thread just presented slightly differently.

1 minute ago, samhardy said:

Bloody brilliant, absolutely loving this. I always log on to vibe excited about seeing the exact same argument that we saw two weeks ago. What is there to achieve by going round in circles again?

I think there’s some of you who have repeated the same point about 50 times during the duration of this thread just presented slightly differently.

#StaminaGate

“Remember, without a goal, your stamina is useless no matter how you get trained. You may defend your integrity and attack your obstacles, but when you have no target in focus, you will score many zero number of goals...” 
 Israelmore Ayivor, The Great Hand Book of Quotes

“Your intelligence enhances your ability to think and recollect, dream and set realistic goals. Your stamina is built on your passion for progress and willingness to excel... When you have a great stamina, you can make great impact even with a low intelligent quotient!” 
 Israelmore Ayivor, The Great Hand Book of Quotes

17 minutes ago, samhardy said:

😂😂😂😂 i know. 

29 minutes ago, Ashez said:

#StaminaGate

What about #TechniqueGate? 

But seriously though, for those suffering from Stamina issues I have a solution. 

Fitness coaches.

It's unbelievable how much people underestimate the impact of coaches on your players. Also, did you guys know that Motivational coaches improve teamwork? 

And that is why I go for a backroom setup of 2 fitness and 2 motivational... 

Edited by RPA123456
25 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Not sure if this is directed at me but I do come on here venting my frustration a lot I guess. I bloody love FMM though and it’s current set up is just pickling my brain tbh. I’m struggling to get into any long term saves or even past the 2nd season coz it’s sucked the fun out so much for me. It’s not just the new conditioning but that gave it a big push in the wrong direction imho.