Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Winter Update

3 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Not sure if this is directed at me but I do come on here venting my frustration a lot I guess. I bloody love FMM though and it’s current set up is just pickling my brain tbh. I’m struggling to get into any long term saves or even past the 2nd season coz it’s sucked the fun out so much for me. It’s not just the new conditioning but that gave it a big push in the wrong direction imho.

Basically how i feel too mate. I know what Mr @samhardy is saying though we have bitched a fair bit about this issue but like you said we just love the game.

2 hours ago, Rob said:

Is there an End-of-Season forum award for most condescending post? If so, I nominate this one.

Confused - did you not see the post that I quoted? 

1 hour ago, Gunners Rishi said:

Mate calm down. Vibe is just some Bantz for guys who like FMM. If you like insults and taking things way too far, watch BBC Parliament or something like that. 

Banter  

Being negative 👎 

Couldn't be more calm, totally don't understand your post, didn't insult anyone or take anything too far

3 hours ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Bro why do you instantly turn conversations (that aren’t even direct to you) into personal attacks?

And as for you explaining how you play the game like you are the number 1 FMM genius...

I can conquer FMM with utter ease.

What was the personal attack?

I would never claim I'm a genius (it's clear compared to some on here I'm not), I'm just a guy enjoying a game and offering a different perspective 🤷‍♂️

I’ve been playing a bit tonight on the new update and so far I think the condition has been toned back a little bit and is more forgiving. I’m playing twice a week and my players are recovering better between games than they were pre update. It’s still really early in the season mind so this could change but I personally didn’t think time of season made any difference before update.

23 hours ago, Woody said:

Ok. After the recent Hotfix upfdate 10.2.2 i installed the game on my tablet to see if it has improved anything.

Safe to say not really! Team fitness still deteriorates faster than AI does as season progresses causing 2nd half calapses like nothing else. Players going down to mid 60's in fitness while AI teams are upper 70's to upper 80's.

Its still frustratingly unplayable enjoyment wise. I give up now. 

Can we please just have the pre winter update game back?!

I understand we want realism but jesus, playability and fun is way more important.

Spot on ... That update killed my desire to play the game. Even i am using rotation system and every game with different eleven, the issues which you mention just make me angry ... I would like to play the game and enjoy. After the updare that is not posibble ...

2 hours ago, FrAn4eSc0 said:

Spot on ... That update killed my desire to play the game. Even i am using rotation system and every game with different eleven, the issues which you mention just make me angry ... I would like to play the game and enjoy. After the updare that is not posibble ...

Its just ripped the fun out of it really. Yes its still playable and we can win but i dont want to be swapping out most of my 1st 11 every game!!

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Its just ripped the fun out of it really. Yes its still playable and we can win but i dont want to be swapping out most of my 1st 11 every game!!

In the last VPL challenge, my main defender never went above 95%. Not once. One of my midfielders never went about 93%. It's so stupid. Like i said in a previous comment I'm done with this years game now the VPL is over...

Edited by DutchTony

I said last night that I thought players conditioning had improved on the update but having played a bit more today I’m not sure it’s any different, if it is it’s just slightly.

I was hoping to maybe try a slightly harder 1k at some point but I’m not at all convinced I’ll be able to manage it now.🙁

My current main man in my "goal a mile" career was never getting above 94% previously but is now at 100% unless it's a Tuesday match after the Saturday.

So I don't know if it's something in the tactics you're using, but just for balance, I'm really not seeing the same problem.

Tbh the "it's your tactic" excuse can do one. That's not a dig or an attack but my opinion as that's BS. As it is we already have limited options and even fewer options that work so utter bollocks like that limiting us either further can politely piss off. 

See your point, just trying to find a reason as to why I'm not seeing the same "problem". It does make sense too if you can't go full steam all the time. Still, it's inconclusive that that's even the issue.

Player conditioning in the 10.2.1 update (the very latest one) is basically the same as how it was before the winter update. Players recover quickly and you don't have to rotate your team. I just played three games in 8 days and only one player had a condition rating below 90%.

I'm disappointed that the latest update to player condition has relaxed it again.

Edited by Lillywhite Dean
1 minute ago, samhardy said:

Did you get enough from that "article" you posted last week? 😂

Yes.....Unfortunately it flopped like you in front of Sexy Sue so I cba to dig it up and get the exact number it got 😛

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Yes.....Unfortunately it flopped like you in front of Sexy Sue so I cba to dig it up and get the exact number it got 😛

Just looked, it got 8. You've got to be happy with that as I think the number 8 also represents the amount of years ago you posted something worth reading on vibe wasn't it!!

2 hours ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

Player conditioning in the 10.2.1 update (the very latest one) is basically the same as how it was before the winter update. Players recover quickly and you don't have to rotate your team. I just played three games in 8 days and only one player had a condition rating below 90%.

I'm disappointed that the latest update to player condition has relaxed it again.

It's not the same as before the winter update as i now have players that never reach 100% fitness. That is ridiculous!

35 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

It's not the same as before the winter update as i now have players that never reach 100% fitness. That is ridiculous!

The vast majority of my squad are on a 100% condition rating.

13 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

I love it how there is no middle ground in this thread, people either dig the update or piss on it lol 

I'm in the "It's only a game" category. I have other things in life that need more looking into. Still a fan of the game. 

Waiting for people to slate my opinion... 

21 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

I love it how there is no middle ground in this thread, people either dig the update or piss on it lol 

I get the feeling if this years game started with the update already on it then people would accept it a bit better. I for one would have read the comments on here about the game and i wouldn't have bought it. So they release the game and i buy it. Then they release an update and don't specify what they have updated. I update and now i hate the game and wish I never bought it...

6 minutes ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

The vast majority of my squad are on a 100% condition rating.

Which puts you in your own special category

4 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

I get the feeling if this years game started with the update already on it then people would accept it a bit better. I for one would have read the comments on here about the game and i wouldn't have bought it. So they release the game and i buy it. Then they release an update and don't specify what they have updated. I update and now i hate the game and wish I never bought it...

This is 100% the issue. They've released a massive and flawed update mid gen with no warning and ruined potentially hundreds if not thousands of saves. It's like they think we sit there from November until March twiddling our thumbs waiting for the March update! 

It's a total lack of respect for the time people put into the game, especially as seasons get longer and longer. Yeah take risks at launch or give a warning about a trial update so people can decide but don't screw over your customers. This is typical SI and the typical bollocks of why I took a step back, I finally get into FMM again with 2019 then SI BS appears again. 

So now they're wasting time fixing an issue that was never an issue to begin with instead of working on 2020. The EME was no different as it was completely rushed out way before it was fit for release and fixing that stagnated the series for years. It's an absolute joke. 

7 minutes ago, Ashez said:

This is 100% the issue. They've released a massive and flawed update mid gen with no warning and ruined potentially hundreds if not thousands of saves. It's like they think we sit there from November until March twiddling our thumbs waiting for the March update! 

It's a total lack of respect for the time people put into the game, especially as seasons get longer and longer. Yeah take risks at launch or give a warning about a trial update so people can decide but don't screw over your customers. This is typical SI and the typical bollocks of why I took a step back, I finally get into FMM again with 2019 then SI BS appears again. 

So now they're wasting time fixing an issue that was never an issue to begin with instead of working on 2020. The EME was no different as it was completely rushed out way before it was fit for release and fixing that stagnated the series for years. It's an absolute joke. 

Its like your in my head...spot on.