Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Any other games like FMM?

Gunners Rishi

After reading some of the stuff on the Nintendo chat ive become disillusioned with FMM for a while. I’m thinking of playing another thing but it’s hard to find. OSM is trash, SM19 is too easy and Top Eleven isn’t realistic enough and Champ Mans died. Can u guys please help me with this?

1 hour ago, Gunners Rishi said:

After reading some of the stuff on the Nintendo chat ive become disillusioned with FMM for a while. I’m thinking of playing another thing but it’s hard to find. OSM is trash, SM19 is too easy and Top Eleven isn’t realistic enough and Champ Mans died. Can u guys please help me with this?

Well, there isn't anything like FMM on the Play Store/App Store. I think you should stick to FMM or quit these type of games completely. 

2 hours ago, ThatFMM18 said:

Well, there isn't anything like FMM on the Play Store/App Store. I think you should stick to FMM or quit these type of games completely. 

Mate, I’m always gonna play FMM and manager games keep me alive (as I hope the rest of Vibe feels) but I want variety. At least are there any decent short term challenges. Pls

2 minutes ago, Gunners Rishi said:

Mate, I’m always gonna play FMM and manager games keep me alive (as I hope the rest of Vibe feels) but I want variety. At least are there any decent short term challenges. Pls

Well SM2019 comes the closest. It is a good game, but you get bored of it quicker than in FMM. It also is a bit more unrealistic. It also doenst have a fun training system and the micro transactions are annoying. It is a nice game if you want to play 1-2 seasons, but it isn't fun in the long term. 

There's nothing. No competition at all, that's why the quality of FMM has fallen off a cliff these last 5 or so years. They know they have a large pool of people who will buy the game year in year out regardless.

3 minutes ago, Gunners Rishi said:

😂 u guys make FMM better. MARC SHOULD TAKE A NOTE!

If you're talking about Duffy he moved on to "better things" a long time ago 😂

Well there’s FIFA Career Mode 😛 The game where people cry about the lack of features when everything they want is on FM!

Aside from that, not really. I looked up Soccer Manager and the graphics look nice but is the overall game any good? Going to assume it’s one of those cheap knock offs of FMM

Football Chairman is kind of good as it has managers in it, you can fire and hire them, and you control all the transfers so you half determine how well they do at the club. Good game for a bus or train journey where you can get through a season quickly