FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foxy

Article Opinion: What Is The Point of FMM?

20 minutes ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

Did you wear a tracksuit or were you suited and booted 😂

Tracksuit a la Tony Pulis 😆

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

The early CM games were similar to FMM though that they were pretty easy and full of unrealistic exploit tactics. The classic ones being man marking the GK resulting in a shit ton of goals for your striker or the near unbeatable Diablo (I think it was called) tactic. 

Ahhh the Diablo. The single CM with the long arrow pointing all the way to the goal.

Absolutely priceless memories 😁

Anyone have a link to this Diablo? 

@Rob challenge has me intrigued so while I have no idea what it is if @Foxydoes it might be a laugh 😛

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

@Rob challenge has me intrigued so while I have no idea what it is if @Foxydoes it might be a laugh 😛

Loads of google picks of it Ash.

It was a 4-1-3-2  with wide midfielders....its wierd bcus im looking into it too 😆

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

It was a 4132 formation. The central midfielder had a forward run arrow to go between both strikers and it was a massive bug in the game that he wouldn’t be picked up by the opposition. People were scoring 100+ goals a season with the CM 😂

20 minutes ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

I would honestly love that. If I win the euro millions rollover, I'm buying SI 😉

I’d rather you buy the Mighty Spurs and sign us a player instead.

6 minutes ago, Rob said:

I’d rather you buy the Mighty Spurs and sign us a player instead.

Nah. Too realistic for my liking 😂

6 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

A11D3C31-FEEA-4757-B229-2B607409F673.jpeg.dd51d1d89d6e4c9d5690b0577d453e07.jpeg

Everything I've seen from it suggests you need a good DMC....That's done then 😂

Can't find much info on how it played though, just wide and ultra attacking

2 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Good effort for a man your age!

Shooting blanks dude....its a sad story!

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Everything I've seen from it suggests you need a good DMC....That's done then 😂

Can't find much info on how it played though, just wide and ultra attacking

It required the strikers to drift wide, pulling the cb’s with them. An instruction we can no longer implement. It would require a new CM role which we don’t have too. B2B wouldn’t be any good for this and it’s the closest role we have to imitate this in the slightest! 

· Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

It required the strikers to drift wide, pulling the cb’s with them. An instruction we can no longer implement. It would require a new CM role which we don’t have too. B2B wouldn’t be any good for this and it’s the closest role we have to imitate this in the slightest! 

We'll see, hasn't caught my interest as much as I hoped tbf but I disagree with your assessment 😛

11 minutes ago, samhardy said:

That would be a piece of cake to replicate on PSP. The image has actually brought me crushing depression tbh.

That was my first thought

Edited by Ashez

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

We'll see, hasn't caught my interest as much as I hoped tbf but I disagree with your assessment 😛

That was my first thought

End of the day it wasn’t the best tactic ever created. It simply exploited a game breaking bug 😂 I personally like to think there’s always a way to “break” the game in one way or the other

15 minutes ago, samhardy said:

That would be a piece of cake to replicate on PSP. The image has actually brought me crushing depression tbh.

It would have probably worked a treat on the PSP as well as I bet it was the same ME as the late 90’s early 00’s CM’s that the Diablo worked so well on.

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

It would have probably worked a treat on the PSP as well as I bet it was the same ME as the late 90’s early 00’s CM’s that the Diablo worked so well on.

The PSP was the same match engine which was evolved into the OME which is still within the FMM game (in case any of you are old enough to remember it was an evolution of the original CM3 one), the EME in FMM is one of the earlier FM match engines with some refinements to make it nippier ...

Just now, Marc Vaughan said:

The PSP was the same match engine which was evolved into the OME which is still within the FMM game (in case any of you are old enough to remember it was an evolution of the original CM3 one), the EME in FMM is one of the earlier FM match engines with some refinements to make it nippier ...

Everyone runs to look up old FM exploits 😂