Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndersJ

Tactics Nicklas Bendtner LORD 4231 ( EME )

Recommended Posts

Hello fellow vibers :)!

i wanted to share this tactic with you guys. It has been tested in different leves and it is NOT flawless, but it can get an average side far and a great team, all the way :) 

some bits are stolen/inspired from other tactics, but roles and attack are not :)

remember to choose players fitted for the roles, and sell the deadwood. Your striker must have pace 15+

I hope you will enjoy it - best regards Anders

IMG_2774.PNG

IMG_2775.PNG

IMG_2776.PNG

IMG_2773.PNG

IMG_2777.PNG

IMG_2778.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update from testing in the Championship and in League Two with Mk Dons made to Cosa Nostra :)!

 

IMG_2784.PNG

IMG_2783.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Using it with AC Milan, and it is good but hasn't caught Juventus.

Currently 2nd after 30 games on 65 points. Juventus have played 32 and have 80 points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Using it with AC Milan, and it is good but hasn't caught Juventus.

Currently 2nd after 30 games on 65 points. Juventus have played 32 and have 80 points.

Cool, is it before or after the update, and did you use it all season with EME :)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Cool, is it before or after the update, and did you use it all season with EME :)?

After the update I started a new save and that's my record so far with AC Milan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this for pre or post patch?

Currently holding off updating my game, but couldbe tempted if this tactic works in lower leagues post patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, snell89 said:

Is this for pre or post patch?

Currently holding off updating my game, but couldbe tempted if this tactic works in lower leagues post patch.

I have been told it works great after also :)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not bad at all ;)! im glad your are using the tactic - Milan has alot to improve and alot of old wage expensive players too offload :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Daniel VN said:

Good tactic men, but for me didnt work, very irregular, so many draws, and bad defence, but thank you for all your job men

It's likely down to your players. Recruit players to fit the roles as with most tactics, it makes a huge difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed - i havnt tried in Premier league with my average Blackburn side, but buying for the roles, you should be all fine :)!

added 0 minutes later
4 hours ago, Daniel VN said:

Good tactic men, but for me didnt work, very irregular, so many draws, and bad defence, but thank you for all your job men

With what team did you test it and for how long ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Agreed - i havnt tried in Premier league with my average Blackburn side, but buying for the roles, you should be all fine :)!

added 0 minutes later

With what team did you test it and for how long ?

Three seasons with Middlesbrough, they were in premier when i got the job

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×