Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Mercurial Talent??

Does mercurial talent mean that theyre basically going to be world class or what does it mean? Before the update Hudson odoi had it after Joe willock and rakeem harper are the only 2 so far ive seen with it so what does it actually mean?

This is the definition of the world mercurial.

subject to sudden or unpredictable changes of mood or mind.

I would say a player like Ozil could be described as a mercurial talent as you can never be sure what you will get from him from one game to the next.

He could win you the game on his own if he’s in the right mood or he could be a useless piece of s**t for the entire 90 minutes. Jekyll and Hyde type players I tend to avoid myself 

Just now, Nucleus said:

He could win you the game on his own if he’s in the right mood or he could be a useless piece of s**t for the entire 90 minutes. Jekyll and Hyde type players I tend to avoid myself 

Ah so he's inconsistent, but turned up to 11!

Gotcha. 

5 minutes ago, RPA123456 said:

Ah so he's inconsistent, but turned up to 11!

Gotcha. 

Yes exactly. @Foxy gave the perfect example in Ozil to be fair. Genius when he turns up, but otherwise a very quiet player 

I think you should rather think of players like hazard, Messi, de Bruyne,... Excellent when they're in the mood, regular when they are not. 

Ozil is more what the game described as 'enigmatic' player. Not sure if that description is still in there? 

Mercurial is positive however. 

55 minutes ago, Jens said:

I think you should rather think of players like hazard, Messi, de Bruyne,... Excellent when they're in the mood, regular when they are not. 

Ozil is more what the game described as 'enigmatic' player. Not sure if that description is still in there? 

I think you’re right actually. I remember Rooney had the enigmatic player trait :(

On 16/03/2019 at 11:07, Jens said:

Yeah Mercurial talent is a positive green box trait think if they were wacko it would be a bad trait .