Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Big Al’s UK Goal Challenge - With a Twist

BigAl

Hi Everyone, 

I have been scouring the challenge index, finally deciding to attempt, the UK goal challenge 🇬🇧

I have increased the difficulty slightly, by adding the rule that I MUST use a player already at my chosen club. I can still buy players but the strikers I use for the challenge, cannot be bought by myself. 

This places emphasis on building a great squad around the striker, in order to get the best out of his abilities. 

Below is the full description of the challenge and the original rules, I’ll be following them all, as well as the rule I added myself. 

Our first stop is WALES 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 

Lets hope one of the clubs has the next Ian Rush on their books 😏

The Challenge Rules

• Load the UK leagues - Wales, N.Ireland, Scotland and England - in any order.
  • Start your challenge in Wales and follow the 'Records Table' as you go, taking over any club you choose.
  • Once you break a record you may move on to the next stage of the challenge.
  • Play any stage as many times as you want until a job at a club in the next country comes along.
  • At NO point in the challenge are you allowed to move back a stage to break a previous set record.
  • You may choose any top division team and pick any player/nationality you like, but MUST use a unique striker per stage.
  • Main strikers MUST be real players. The rest of the team/squad does not and may be fake players - regens/evogens.
  • Only goals in the league count, no cup/European goals count (the records are for the leagues not the players).
  • NO unlockables (unless earned during this challenge), and NO editors, reloading etc. allowed.
  • As surely most of us have a Coaching Badge by now you are allowed to start with one.
  • You must post a career with screenshots to be eligible for the leaderboard.

THE CLUB 

446E2423-6527-4299-8F90-7892227579AD.thumb.png.62e171a210c54a915a42f82bd591506c.png

TNS are the current champions of the Welsh Premier League. 

They were an easy choice, given that they have the strongest squad. 

THE PLAYER 

1CAF64DF-12F8-4EF7-AE26-6969A5A2A291.thumb.png.bb2ac3ce7528e6317d4cbf18c5edce57.png

Kurtis Byrne is an Irish striker, he is the best finisher at the club. 

13 shooting, 12 Strength, 11 Aerial and 11 Pace is decent for this level. 

Let’s hope he can help us break the Welsh record, in our first season, allowing us to move on quickly.