Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic International Football

Gunners Rishi

Tonight Gareth has managed to put Mount, Kane, Foden, and Grealish all on the pitch at the same time, with Saka and Trippier on the wings.

I hope he is feeling ok.

Screenshot_20201207_193042_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.8543f000947dabdddccaa57ee205182e.jpg

For anyone interested. 

N. Ireland have 3rd sewn up I believe but toppling Switzerland and Italy will be tough. 

I'd fancy Wales for second, Belgium first. 

England should be comfortably top in that group

3 way shootout for Scotland with Austria and Denmark, this'll be a competitive group

Rep. Ireland if they find a goal scorer in the next two years could finish 2nd ahead of Serbia, tough ask though

Germany group is a piece of piss, max points surely for them

4 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Screenshot_20201207_193042_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.8543f000947dabdddccaa57ee205182e.jpg

For anyone interested. 

N. Ireland have 3rd sewn up I believe but toppling Switzerland and Italy will be tough. 

I'd fancy Wales for second, Belgium first. 

England should be comfortably top in that group

3 way shootout for Scotland with Austria and Denmark, this'll be a competitive group

Rep. Ireland if they find a goal scorer in the next two years could finish 2nd ahead of Serbia, tough ask though

Germany group is a piece of piss, max points surely for them

I’d fancy Scotland to finish second in that group if we can stumble across a set starting 11. Clarke’s made us a team that’s very hard to beat and with Dykes up top with Ryan Fraser or Ryan Christie I’d fancy us against all those teams personally. Delighted with that group

12 hours ago, ScottishFMM said:

I’d fancy Scotland to finish second in that group if we can stumble across a set starting 11. Clarke’s made us a team that’s very hard to beat and with Dykes up top with Ryan Fraser or Ryan Christie I’d fancy us against all those teams personally. Delighted with that group

Might as well finish at top if Mikey Johnston gets his first call up. I know he’s just back from the injury 

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

Might as well finish at top if Mikey Johnston gets his first call up. I know he’s just back from the injury 

Unfortunately for Mikey, we are playing a 352 and he wouldn’t fit in the system at all.

4 hours ago, Woody said:

I think there maybe abit of reloading going on here! 😂😂

Screenshot_2021-03-30-23-39-45.thumb.png.ef10d533be8be37647e3e0336d7f8bf7.png

Everything looks like a normal FMM game until that score line 😂

I’ve been thinking about this and... what do you guys think about Marcos Llorente playing as False 9 for Spain? He did very well as second striker in Atletico Madrid. He could probably do almost as good for spain.

55 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

To all the Sandwich Armies, Jamal Musiala had just been selected for the Euro 2020(21)!!!

Big news! 

3 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Has anyone thats involved in running football at any level ever heard of the phrase “less is more”.

The more often they held it, the less special it gets.

5 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

The more often they held it, the less special it gets.

It’s that because the Euros would follow suit but also more football doesn’t make for better football if players are just constantly playing 12 months of the year with very little breaks. 

1 hour ago, FuddledFox said:

It’s that because the Euros would follow suit but also more football doesn’t make for better football if players are just constantly playing 12 months of the year with very little breaks. 

raw&ehk=OlDXD0MRoXB8fFfvNNDpfN32yzk5W0ub

19 hours ago, Woody said:

Ben Brereton......Chile.....WTF.

He's a fellow Stokie too 😂😂

I seen that earlier, I thought it was a joke as it’s so random 😂

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I've moaned about this international break and not watched any of it but boy is Brazil Vs Argentina bringing the drama 😂😂

Literally just logged in to say this. Hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

18 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I've moaned about this international break and not watched any of it but boy is Brazil Vs Argentina bringing the drama 😂😂

It's a disgrace. I'm not able to understand why the brazilian healt authorities handled the situation like this. I literally cannot believe my eyes

Edited by Lautaro Bianchi