Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Tactics used to finish whole season undefeated..

2 hours ago, thecsg1080 said:

OME or EME mate?

EME

added 0 minutes later
9 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Its looking good, did you test it anywhere else in the first 1-2 seasons?

Yes

Currently trialling this with my Wolves save. Used a couple of tactics from the site to great success  but they seem to stop working after 1 season :(

so far this tactic is doing the business domestically. But suffered a disappointing defeat to Real Madrid in the euro super cup despite dominating and also lost in the last minute to Juventus in the champions league.

I don't mean to sound mean but...

Is this tactic really worth sharing? I mean at first glance this just looks like every other 4-2-3-1 that gets posted here every week or so... 

Sorry for being mean, but I'm just tired of seeing all these generic tactics that get hailed as being amazing... 

1 hour ago, RPA123456 said:

I don't mean to sound mean but...

Is this tactic really worth sharing? I mean at first glance this just looks like every other 4-2-3-1 that gets posted here every week or so... 

Sorry for being mean, but I'm just tired of seeing all these generic tactics that get hailed as being amazing... 

He won all 38 games in a season...and that's not worth sharing??

Tough crowd :O

7 minutes ago, snell89 said:

He won all 38 games in a season...and that's not worth sharing??

Tough crowd :O

Ehh.... 

I'll be honest, this game is pretty darn easy and while I'll admit winning every game is impressive, it's not entirely impossible. 

Besides, seeing as how you're in your 5th season in a top club, I can safely say you wouldn't have had much trouble... 

Again, my intention is not to put you down but just to have more quality tactics being posted. 

I mean.... 

Look at all these 4-2-3-1s...

Sorry mate, but I hope you can see why I'm a little weary of 4-2-3-1s...

I don’t understand why it being a certain formation would have any impact on its validity. A good tactic is a good tactic no matter what it’s shape. Also, going a whole league season winning every league game is a massive achievement no matter what league it is and the quality of your squad. It’s probably one of the toughest things to do on FMM imo if you aren’t reloading games. I don’t think I’ve ever managed it myself tbh. There’s always 2-3 matches minimum that I get FM’d. So kudos to this tactic if it’s legit 👍

3 hours ago, RPA123456 said:

Ehh.... 

I'll be honest, this game is pretty darn easy and while I'll admit winning every game is impressive, it's not entirely impossible. 

Besides, seeing as how you're in your 5th season in a top club, I can safely say you wouldn't have had much trouble... 

Again, my intention is not to put you down but just to have more quality tactics being posted. 

I mean.... 

Look at all these 4-2-3-1s...

Sorry mate, but I hope you can see why I'm a little weary of 4-2-3-1s...

Why would you be wary? A lot of those I have tested myself and they can be very effective.

I guess it's just my own personal bias that has me against 4-2-3-1s....

Anyway, forget all that. You do you, and if you've got a decent tactic that works for you, then go for it. 

Don't mind me and my narrow-mindedness. After all, the important thing is that we have fun :)

did you sometime change the tactics or are you unreadable by your fmm system bcs for me the always read my tactic and then find away to beat me😂

2 hours ago, Bruno ng said:

did you sometime change the tactics or are you unreadable by your fmm system bcs for me the always read my tactic and then find away to beat me😂

I didn't change anything when I tested it myself. Other people might have.