Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help New update, stuck downloading

Mr Tree

Morning all.

Play Store offered me the new FMM update this morning, downloaded fine.

Opened the app on my commute and you have to download the data (bit annoying that you can't say "not now, later please").

It offered me basic or with pictures - I went for pictures, whatever. It said "not recommended" to do it without WiFi, but didn't specify size? I went for it, I have a data plan, I wanted to play.

I've been using other apps but it's stuck at 2% for 15 minutes now

1607155625_Screenshot_20190326-072853_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.421f933db8d91bd43d97ca4764c219a4.jpg

What's going on? Is it broken? :(

Still no movement 🙄

Tempting to close the app but worried it'll make things worse. Should be able to hook up to wifi at work so 🤷‍♂️

Got on to the work wifi, checked FMM app and it said that there'd been an error downloading and did I want retry. Yes please, so thought it would go smoothly now. Reached 4% and now it's stuck again.

Hey no biggie, just wanted to play my game :(

Still seems problematic even through the work wifi... It gave up at 28% and just asked me if I wanted to retry... Might have to do this all day... Fab 👍

Tbf the full game is just watching dots moving so watching a bar progress is similar enough it might be fun, I think you're just being ungrateful 😂😂😂😂😂

No, I just get their Player Pictures option, nothing from here.

It just offered me (again, as if from the start) basic data or player pictures, but gave me an error message with an email contact when I selected basic data. So I've tried that. Sigh.

Do seem to be creeping up, though not sure it's working as planned. Just had to start from the beginning again, but then it jumps to 67%, so we're getting close, hopefully...

Hopefully it’ll work alright in the end. I’ll look out for this when I update but I just get the graphics from Vibe so will just select basic if the option comes up. 

Got a detailed email back from sega too, quickly, although lots of generic fixes involving reinstalling. Will see if I can get this bar up to 100% and take it from there.