Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Winger help

Toplo

Hey guys , 

do you have any success with classic wingers? Somehow it really seems like the only option in every tactic i make are inside forwards.

Much like in real life, out and out wingers are a dying breed. But they still do have a place, it's just really difficult to find it however. 

I normally use wingers if:

I have a striker who is very strong in the air(I'll use wingers on both sides.)

I need some extra support on either of the flanks(I'll use only one winger.)

Winger is just one of the roles that is a little underwhelming this year(although that might just be because we are all not using them to their full potential.) 

In my 1k save with Pellegri at Real I have had good success, but my wingers were Leon Bailey and Kingsley Coman - after a few seasons pace movement and crossing were at 20

I find wingers work really well when placed along the centre of the pitch. As soon as you push them up to AM positions they don't produce nearly half as well. Just what I've found.

29 minutes ago, Snip said:

I find wingers work really well when placed along the centre of the pitch. As soon as you push them up to AM positions they don't produce nearly half as well. Just what I've found.

My go to tactic on last years game was a 4411 with wingers and it was pretty effective so I can vouch for that. I think I may give it a go again when the new update comes out.