Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Struggling After New Update

MikeF

Was it a tactic from here you were using? I often find when good tactics get posted on here they are nerfed in the following FMM update. That’s why I don’t post mine here anymore tbh 😜

13 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Was it a tactic from here you were using? I often find when good tactics get posted on here they are nerfed in the following FMM update. That’s why I don’t post mine here anymore tbh 😜

Same, I hold on to mine as if my life depends on it lol

1 hour ago, LenTheWelsh said:

HOLY SHIT!!! 

IS THAT WHY MY GUARDIOLA BARCA TACTIC WENT TO SHIT! 

You have no idea how pissed I was that all of a sudden this tactic I spent so much time working on stopped working. I even had to abandon a career idea I was super pumped up on doing...

I’m finding a few issues that, personally are really frustrating ... don’t know what’s happened to fitness but I’m finding I can’t play my strongest squad because I’m constantly having to rotate, players just aren’t reaching full fitness regardless of having a fitness coach etc not only that but because of the fitness I’ve got s bigger squad but then players are upset that there not gettin enough game time!!! 😡 .... a tactic that I had been using really successfully in another save now doesn’t work even though Im now at a “bigger” club and cannot score goals to save their life’s and I feel like the training, especially on young hot prospect players just isn’t as affective. 

1 hour ago, danK7RNY said:

I’m finding a few issues that, personally are really frustrating ... don’t know what’s happened to fitness but I’m finding I can’t play my strongest squad because I’m constantly having to rotate, players just aren’t reaching full fitness regardless of having a fitness coach etc not only that but because of the fitness I’ve got s bigger squad but then players are upset that there not gettin enough game time!!! 😡 .... a tactic that I had been using really successfully in another save now doesn’t work even though Im now at a “bigger” club and cannot score goals to save their life’s and I feel like the training, especially on young hot prospect players just isn’t as affective. 

Fitness is okay as they have actually reduced how much fatigue is needed to diminish your players' ability. So playing a player at 90% is nearly the same as playing them at 100%

1 hour ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

Fitness is okay as they have actually reduced how much fatigue is needed to diminish your players' ability. So playing a player at 90% is nearly the same as playing them at 100%

Then why not just have it show 100% ? ... Questioning a lot of what SI have been doing lately ... appreciate it though, thanks 

Edited by danK7RNY
4 hours ago, danK7RNY said:

I’m finding a few issues that, personally are really frustrating ... don’t know what’s happened to fitness but I’m finding I can’t play my strongest squad because I’m constantly having to rotate, players just aren’t reaching full fitness regardless of having a fitness coach etc not only that but because of the fitness I’ve got s bigger squad but then players are upset that there not gettin enough game time!!! 😡 ....

There's a teeny tiny chat regarding fitness in the update. You can catch it here