Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Replacement for Devie Selke?

Farewell, legend. 

Midway through my second season at Hertha Berlin, after scoring 24 goals in 20 games, Juventus have activated Selke's release clause and I'm forced to sell him.. 

I sit top of the Bundesliga with 43 points, 9 points above Bayern, who I has a game less than me though.. 

I definitely want to win the Bundesliga in my last year at Hertha so I need a good replacement for Selke

Any suggestions? 

1 minute ago, drexeldesigns said:

Farewell, legend. 

Midway through my second season at Hertha Berlin, after scoring 24 goals in 20 games, Juventus have activated Selke's release clause and I'm forced to sell him.. 

I sit top of the Bundesliga with 43 points, 9 points above Bayern, who I has a game less than me though.. 

I definitely want to win the Bundesliga in my last year at Hertha so I need a good replacement for Selke

Any suggestions? 

Forgot to mention, I have a 15-20M budget that will come off the sell of Selke 

Kopke also a good poacher, Maybe Krüger from Aue or Pelayo Morilla for cheap player since i win Bundesliga in 2nd season with hertha and renew contract of selke

Edited by Heinz Johanneß