Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Suggestion

Hi my blessed entertainers,

Hope you are doing well.

I'm Frimpong Evans from Ghana and a biggest fan of Sigames(Sega).

I'm hereby suggesting the below points as far as being a fan and also to improve and make fmm more enjoyable is concern.

To begin, I will take you to the silence of the game.  

I will like to suggest to you that adding sounds to the game such as

* Cheering crowds

* Referee whistling

* Non-Stop Background musics

I think adding these in the game will make it very enjoyable. The game right now is too boring.

I end here with my suggestion

Anything the will come in my mind will be sent to you. I hope you will consider my suggestion as I know it is because of me that you are struggling to improve your games with all your efforts so that I will be happy everyday.

Thank You.

What are your thoughts?

Edited by Frimpong Evans
9 minutes ago, Frimpong Evans said:

Non-Stop Background musics

If the game had music it would be like any other game and be the same thing on repeat which would get annoying. Why not just play your own music on your phone whilst you play the game as then it would music you actually like.

4 minutes ago, Foxy said:

If the game had music it would be like any other game and be the same thing on repeat which would get annoying. Why not just play your own music on your phone whilst you play the game as then it would music you actually like.

But been so silent too is boring, so what about the others apart from background music?

1 minute ago, Frimpong Evans said:

But been so silent too is boring, so what about the others apart from background music?

If the game had cheering crowds, ref whistle etc I would turn the sound off as it would annoy me but if other people enjoy that and it adds to the game then great.

9 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Dream league, PES and PESCM have background music but ain't annoying, why?

37 minutes ago, Frimpong Evans said:

Dream league, PES and PESCM have background music but ain't annoying, why?

Yes they are. As foxy said, on your phone it's easy enough to just play your own music, so that solves that problem. I prefer the silence so that I can focus :D

My dream is to get Andy Townsend and Michael Owen to read the commentary for every game. Then bring Robbie Savage in for any replays and analysis. 

Oh and during the prematch loading screen to have a light and fire show to really get the atmosphere pumping. 

This actually a great suggestion! 

From what many of my friends who tried to get in the FM series and failed said, the addition of some background music would go a long way. 

Obviously SI aren't going to get songs playing in the background(it would be too expensive), but they might be able to add in sound effects like button touches, ref whistle blows etc.... 

I all for it honestly. 

5 minutes ago, RPA123456 said:

This actually a great suggestion! 

From what many of my friends who tried to get in the FM series and failed said, the addition of some background music would go a long way. 

Obviously SI aren't going to get songs playing in the background(it would be too expensive), but they might be able to add in sound effects like button touches, ref whistle blows etc.... 

I all for it honestly. 

I have no problems with any of that stuff I would just personally turn it all off as it would annoy me and I would rather listen to my own music or tv when I play.

Then again I am a grumpy old c**t so that might also have something to do with it.

2 hours ago, Frimpong Evans said:

I will like to suggest to you that adding sounds to the game such as

* Cheering crowds

* Referee whistling

Just make these sounds yourself as you're playing. Also when a player scores, you can start chanting his name or sing a song about him.

7 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

Just make these sounds yourself as you're playing. Also when a player scores, you can start chanting his name or sing a song about him.

Imagine some odd fellow on the bus chanting:

'Proshlyakov, Proshlyakov, Proshlyakov!' 

Every 2 minutes. 

Edited by RPA123456