Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Treble with Hertha Berlin // Resurrecting Southampton

A few days ago I bought FMM19, my first ever FMM experience, never ever played it before. 

Spent hours trying to figure out tactics and find them.

My first season in Bundesliga with Hertha, I finished in 5th place, scoring only 51 goals, conceding 36, losing 9 games, drawing 8 and winning 17 out of 34.

Then, my second season arrived. I decided this is the last season I'm trying to do something good with this team, hence all my stars wanted to leave onto bigger things.

From the start of the season, I used @Crashhart tactic, proved to be very useful, especially with in-game adjustments especially in attack. But then, it started to fall out to the end of the season, so I started my own 4-2-3-1 (2-2-2-3-1). 

Started to grind out results and get the nasty 1-0 wins! 

I was so pressured by Bayern Munchen & Dortmund who, at one point, I was 10 points ahead, but then, with me losing and drawing, the gap slowly dissapeared, at one time I had only 3 points ahead, Dortmund having a game in hand too!

Mid-season, in January, my topscorer, Devie Selke, who at that moment had 24 goals in 20 games in all comps, decided to leave the club and join Juventus. 

But then the unexpected happen, I finally beat Bayern Munchen, after 2 seasons of trying, losing and drawing to them, I finally beat  them 2-0 and since then, it was a cruise to the title win. The title was decided in a 4-3 win over Koln, where I was 2-0 down at HT.. 

End of the season, I won the Bundesliga and I was in a Europa League Final against Leipzig and German Cup final vs Koln. 

Shithoused & won both 1-0, classic 😄

Now, after winning the treble with an average Hertha BSC side, I decided to move on into new things.

Best players in my Hertha career: Selke, Berghuis, Jasterzembski, Dilrosun, Grujic, Stark, Friedl, Lazaro, Arthur Melo, Ajer, Grilitsch, Nketiah and Kiprit. 

Thank you for reading this.. :D What team should I move to? I was thinking of a top 6 team from one of France, England, Italy or Spain 

P.S: I know maybe for some it's not an exteriodinary accomplishment to win the Bundesliga with a team like Hertha, or the treble, but for me it is, especially in only my second season playing FMM. 

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

Edited by drexeldesigns
new season

Awesome first couple of seasons especially for your first try on FMM 👍

i still remember being continually sacked from every job for the first 2 months I first played FMM (FMH) 😂

Good going dude! 

Ah, I remember my first few saves in FMM Ajax, then a few clubs from the English lower leagues, Celtic, and then Shamrock rovers... 

I was a bit of a LLM nut back then and found that big teams got boring fast. Maybe that's what you can do! Lower League Management! 

Start at a team that is at the bottom and work your way up, eventually you'll make it to the top :)

11 hours ago, RPA123456 said:

Good going dude! 

Ah, I remember my first few saves in FMM Ajax, then a few clubs from the English lower leagues, Celtic, and then Shamrock rovers... 

I was a bit of a LLM nut back then and found that big teams got boring fast. Maybe that's what you can do! Lower League Management! 

Start at a team that is at the bottom and work your way up, eventually you'll make it to the top :)

12 hours ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Awesome first couple of seasons especially for your first try on FMM 👍

i still remember being continually sacked from every job for the first 2 months I first played FMM (FMH) 😂

I quit Hertha BSC after the UEL Final, resigned and then was a free agent until late August when Southampton offered me the job to keep them in midtable with 37M budget and I accepted :D

Though, Bertrand is out for 3 months so I have to improvise at LB. 

Any suggestions for the first XI/tactics guys?

4 hours ago, drexeldesigns said:

I quit Hertha BSC after the UEL Final, resigned and then was a free agent until late August when Southampton offered me the job to keep them in midtable with 37M budget and I accepted :D

Though, Bertrand is out for 3 months so I have to improvise at LB. 

Any suggestions for the first XI/tactics guys?

Get Arana from, LB from Sevilla or look thorugh the transfer listed players, loads of bargains on there all the time

23 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

It Sound good and great acomplishment ;) did you settle with your own tactic then ?

Not really sure atm, keeping to switch between them though for some games now I've been playing an asymetric 5-2-1-2, with the "1" being a left winger (Boufal), switching it to a 3-4-1-2 when I need a goal

managed to beat Everton & Man City with it 

UPDATE ON MY NEW JOB // SOUTHAMPTON

So as I said a few days ago, I joined Southampton, from being a free agent, joined them on 22 August so the market is already closed, couldn't reinforce.

Sitting confortably in top 3 of the PL after 8 games (I only managed 5 of those), unbeaten. 

NO new players added, just the normal southampton team (with Bertrand injured too)

Playing a 5-2-3/5-2-1-2 at the moment, working great, stable defensively :) Conceded just 2 goals in the PL since I joined..

56237537_563321600823222_3606101335390289920_n.png

56616324_654764971618891_7604887944356167680_n.png