Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Looking for a job?

random question but I quit Hertha Berlin after 2 seasons with them and I'm in July, can I go a full season jobless until I get the right job? I want Milan/Inter/Lyon, someone with a bigger budget but no good teams have jobs available, what should I do?

I'm not sure I want to start over a new save because I'll lose my gold coaching stuff and the stats with Hertha etc (is the gold coaching badge important though?) 

It's just a case of waiting for a job you want to be available, be warned though too long without a job and your reputation will lessen so you might not appeal to everyone.

1 hour ago, drexeldesigns said:

random question but I quit Hertha Berlin after 2 seasons with them and I'm in July, can I go a full season jobless until I get the right job? I want Milan/Inter/Lyon, someone with a bigger budget but no good teams have jobs available, what should I do?

I'm not sure I want to start over a new save because I'll lose my gold coaching stuff and the stats with Hertha etc (is the gold coaching badge important though?) 

Hey mate just to say that once you have opened your gold coaching it’s yours for all future saves so you can choose any team in a new save and choose bronze, silver or gold for yourself.