Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Pellegri 1K

Morning All

I am by no means as tactically sound as many of the masters on this site however I thought that I would share a tactic that has worked well for me on my 1K attempt (that I will re-visit as I am yet to complete it)

This is the current tactic I am using which, combined with Pellegri now being in his pomp, has resulted in a sharp increase in his goals.

I haven't tested this with a lower league side, and my guess would be it would fail miserably - If anybody wishes to give it a try I would be interested in seeing the results. Sadly with two children and a baby my time is limited.

Important players for me are the AM and both wingers. I have the roles set up as follows -

Goal Keeper - G

Full Backs - WB

Center Backs - BPDs

Central Midfield - BBMs

Attacking Mid - AM

Wingers - W

Striker - CF

IMG_7438.thumb.PNG.6c859d289a07f1cd5c2a026c4d7cc92b.PNG

IMG_7439.thumb.PNG.7d34cd3aabdf1f578a98be3b9de4f269.PNG

IMG_7440.thumb.PNG.2ae219c30c7d94940b80991e7f3db2b2.PNG

IMG_7441.thumb.PNG.f5e621c702d36b96c5cb6c00f076dcde.PNG

Here are Pellegri's results and his current profile

IMG_7442.thumb.PNG.08141b82720e90873395f4b4f671cbc3.PNG

IMG_7443.thumb.PNG.ece2233ae418fab99f4048e2f0ecb060.PNG

As you all know success is pretty easy with Madrid, so I won't bother sharing the competitions won etc. but hopefully it may help a few guys push forward with their first 1k

Also as I am quite deep into this save if you want to see the development of any promising youngsters let me know.

Oooh looks good. 

I used a similar set-up for my Russian 1.5k too. But I found the AM was shooting/scoring too much and dropped him down to central midfield with a AP role. This ended up isolating my striker quite a bit and I struggled for a short while, but it sort itself out because I had a big strong striker up front(much like Pietro, hmm maybe you can try this too!). 

Speaking of AM shooting too much, did you have any issues with this too? 

It

2 minutes ago, RPA123456 said:

Oooh looks good. 

I used a similar set-up for my Russian 1.5k too. But I found the AM was shooting/scoring too much and dropped him down to central midfield with a AP role. This ended up isolating my striker quite a bit and I struggled for a short while, but it sort itself out because I had a big strong striker up front(much like Pietro, hmm maybe you can try this too!). 

Speaking of AM shooting too much, did you have any issues with this too? 

Yes with certain players, Pogba was waaay to selfish - I find players with a high teamwork stat were less selfish - Havertz, Lemar and Oyarzabal all have had 30+ assists seasons when in this role

3 minutes ago, EvzeyWales said:

It

Yes with certain players, Pogba was waaay to selfish - I find players with a high teamwork stat were less selfish - Havertz, Lemar and Oyarzabal all have had 30+ assists seasons when in this role

Wait, Havertz? That fella was the AM I was talking about! And he still makes a few selfish longshots! :)

Hmm looks like I may need to try putting him back in the number 10 spot to see how he does.

Also, I'm curious to see how Havertz looks on your save. On mine he has 20/19 in all his key attributes. 

Edited by RPA123456
50 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Have you tried this tactic on the update? It looks very intensive with WBs and 2 BBMs so I guess you have a big squad.

I haven't and may give try this again as I am planning to crack on with the 1k - though I do have a big squad - again another reason why it probably won't work with a lower league side

1 hour ago, RPA123456 said:

Wait, Havertz? That fella was the AM I was talking about! And he still makes a few selfish longshots! :)

Hmm looks like I may need to try putting him back in the number 10 spot to see how he does.

Also, I'm curious to see how Havertz looks on your save. On mine he has 20/19 in all his key attributes. 

Bizarre do you have him as an AM or AP? will take a look now and post his atributes 

I'm at work so not able to play much but just played the two games on the new update and the tactic seems to be holding up. However Pellegri, pretty much the only guy to play the majority of both games, has taken a fitness hit. If I manage him carefully he could be on for a huge GPG ratio if his form continues.

IMG_7449.thumb.PNG.53718a55dea42a97475b4ab694db5906.PNG

IMG_7448.thumb.PNG.562a28cebe8be6751ab360434a6a30ff.PNG

thumbnail_Image-1.thumb.jpg.73fa355ca1b608dfb7e1a1f93902b795.jpg

6 hours ago, Foxy said:

Have you tried this tactic on the update? It looks very intensive with WBs and 2 BBMs so I guess you have a big squad.

Was thinking the same. Especially with the high pressing and fast tempo.

13 hours ago, DutchTony said:

Was thinking the same. Especially with the high pressing and fast tempo.

Almost finished through to the end of the season and as long as I am rotating the squad not really having any issues. Pellegri definitely benefits from missing say one game in for and I often bring him off around the 60 minute mark. But his goal ratio is better than ever  (likely because my side is so much better than everyone else in the league) 

Image-1.thumb.jpg.09cb70ddcf782904df52c02c15834a99.jpg

2 hours ago, EvzeyWales said:

Almost finished through to the end of the season and as long as I am rotating the squad not really having any issues. Pellegri definitely benefits from missing say one game in for and I often bring him off around the 60 minute mark. But his goal ratio is better than ever  (likely because my side is so much better than everyone else in the league) 

Image-1.thumb.jpg.09cb70ddcf782904df52c02c15834a99.jpg

You're doing amazing. Well done mate.

Just now, DutchTony said:

You're doing amazing. Well done mate.

Cheers mate, he's had another 100 goal season (106 in total) with the Champions League final to come but only managed to play 53 games - this update has killed fitness and required far more rotation.

On 08/04/2019 at 18:46, itzChris92 said:

Do you make any changes to your tactic, either during the match or against different opponents?

Not with the team I have at Real - I do have 4 world class BBM and 4 wrld class wingers and wing backs - the tactic, since the update has killed fitness so this will likely be a problem for lower league sides where its hard to assemble big squad of quality players

On 04/04/2019 at 13:35, EvzeyWales said:

is it EME or OME ?

with my inter milan the tactic is not working, Icardi scores 8 goals in 12 games 

4 hours ago, mrpanzani said:

is it EME or OME ?

with my inter milan the tactic is not working, Icardi scores 8 goals in 12 games 

There are lots of reasons this may be... Who do you have on the wings, and rest of your midfield? He used Real Madrid too, so you may just need to strengthen your squad overall in order to see this tactic start working better.

Also, if on the latest update, people have noticed that players are not converting chances as often as they have previously. My striker often has 10+ shots on goal every game and still struggles to keep a 1.00 goals per game average.

I posted a thread recently asking for help towards a 1kc and people were very helpful: Link

2 hours ago, itzChris92 said:

There are lots of reasons this may be... Who do you have on the wings, and rest of your midfield? He used Real Madrid too, so you may just need to strengthen your squad overall in order to see this tactic start working better.

Also, if on the latest update, people have noticed that players are not converting chances as often as they have previously. My striker often has 10+ shots on goal every game and still struggles to keep a 1.00 goals per game average.

I posted a thread recently asking for help towards a 1kc and people were very helpful: Link

on the wings i have baldé , politano and pedraza

in the midfield it's brozovic , vecino , palacios , barella and gagliardini

and also oyarzabal and lautaro are my offensive midfilder

Back to the 1KC now... 😝 

15 hours ago, mrpanzani said:

on the wings i have baldé , politano and pedraza

in the midfield it's brozovic , vecino , palacios , barella and gagliardini

and also oyarzabal and lautaro are my offensive midfilder

Really well done my Welsh friend! All those goals are incredible. Definitely a 1KC, I’m sure of it. Alas, you’re incredible at FMM, best Welshman on the sight. Much better than that Nucleus, with all his incredible careers but lack of eyesight during VPL challenges....

😛I’m just joking

On 15/04/2019 at 11:50, Gunners Rishi said:

Back to the 1KC now... 😝 

Really well done my Welsh friend! All those goals are incredible. Definitely a 1KC, I’m sure of it. Alas, you’re incredible at FMM, best Welshman on the sight. Much better than that Nucleus, with all his incredible careers but lack of eyesight during VPL challenges....

😛I’m just joking

ok but you don't answer my question 

17 hours ago, mrpanzani said:

ok but you don't answer my question 

It’s probably EME because that’s what the majority uses and it’s most likely that icardi’s drought is coming from the fact that this tactic seems custom made for Real and pellegri.

Tactic is working really well for me. Silly amount of shots on target per game and lots of goals. 

I changed the two wingers to forwards as it suits my team more. Striker still gets plenty but lethal tactic. Mind you I’m at the stage where my team is a beast but will start a new save with this soon. 

Started a new game with Spurs to try this tactics out. Solid as you like. Didn’t sign any players in the first window and by Jan I’ve only lost 1 game - the first of the season as they got used to the new system. The 0-0 against West Ham was due to injuries all over the place and aside from that I’ve scored in every match.

Changed wingers to IF as suits my team better (and I’m not doing a striker challenge) and goals have been plentiful.

8F75921A-DC49-465B-B8D0-31A2AA54F1A9.png

1CA56EAF-653C-48A9-813C-E5C81B294DF8.png

5517DC92-11F8-4BF3-BCE8-906FB0D0CE81.png

0096BEF6-2FA8-4C04-8B10-8C963485221C.png

96F01F1D-B204-4490-868C-3D4A860FCF2F.png

56191492-E210-411D-AE79-9D601299631F.png

On 14/04/2019 at 12:48, mrpanzani said:

is it EME or OME ?

Sorry guys haven't logged in for a while - its the EME mate. 

added 0 minutes later
On 14/04/2019 at 17:33, itzChris92 said:

Since the update its 100% taken a hit only managed 43 games for Pellegri and 75 goals

On 23/04/2019 at 13:30, MikeF said:

Started a new game with Spurs to try this tactics out. Solid as you like. Didn’t sign any players in the first window and by Jan I’ve only lost 1 game - the first of the season as they got used to the new system. The 0-0 against West Ham was due to injuries all over the place and aside from that I’ve scored in every match.

Changed wingers to IF as suits my team better (and I’m not doing a striker challenge) and goals have been plentiful.

8F75921A-DC49-465B-B8D0-31A2AA54F1A9.png

1CA56EAF-653C-48A9-813C-E5C81B294DF8.png

5517DC92-11F8-4BF3-BCE8-906FB0D0CE81.png

0096BEF6-2FA8-4C04-8B10-8C963485221C.png

96F01F1D-B204-4490-868C-3D4A860FCF2F.png

56191492-E210-411D-AE79-9D601299631F.png

Great Stuff - glad it is working for you mate

added 0 minutes later
On 24/04/2019 at 20:38, AndersJ said:

Although its 3rd season in i had alot of fun with this tactic. Both Mitrovic and I say thanks for sharing 

IMG_2814.PNG

IMG_2815.PNG

Glad your enjoying mate - doing really well with Blackburn