FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lcutini32

Help Players Confused by Unusual Formation

I occasionally get the "players confused by unusual formation" message as part of the post-match analysis but I have not changed my formation or player roles from previous matches where I didn't get the message. Is this a bug and if not, what effect does it have/how can I avoid it?

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Do you make any in match changes? 

Just substitutions, nothing in terms of player positions/roles

If you’re happy with your results I wouldn’t look too much into that mate. Actually I’d ignore anything your assman or coaches have to say as they’re absolute dogshit

Okay, I only asked as I've seen this after late changes, like throwing a CB up top. 

Tbh I've always hated this message, it's inconsistent and takes the creativity away. 

51 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

If you’re happy with your results I wouldn’t look too much into that mate. Actually I’d ignore anything your assman or coaches have to say as they’re absolute dogshit

Totally agree with this. I had this with my Felix Strikerless 1k right from the start all the way to the end, despite us winning pretty much everything. Nuts.

45 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Okay, I only asked as I've seen this after late changes, like throwing a CB up top. 

Tbh I've always hated this message, it's inconsistent and takes the creativity away. 

I change my team mentality from “overload” to “control” and they do say players are confused so I’m not sure