Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ultra Duper OME tactics bundle

Lost CL final because that garbage player you sold to the opponent all of a sudden played best match of his life 10 score motm? Or maybe skipped second qualification match agains some 3rd world team and got devastated 6-0 +3 injuries while having 20 shots on goal made and 0 allowed? Like hundreds of never fixed bugs isnt enough??? Let me say no more!! I hereby present you 5 Ultimate Zuper tactics for OriginalTM Match Engine which will crush your rivals and let you finally feel good playing this long suffering game (all tested ~oct-mar, no guarantee). Khm so...

Tactic0. Pinnacle of casual genius. Simply load this beast and feel free to pack your bags and fly to some hawaii just to return before next transfer window and observe tons of cups and awards.

Tactic1. The one the only true genuine filled with football spirit itself finally working gawddamit 442. For those who love the smell of oldschool in the morning.

Tactic2. You better be careful using this and make sure there is no Special one nearby because he will use any means imaginable to finally obtain these thicc 4231cm.

Tactic3. 4231dm. Not much, was more of matter of tactician prestige.

Tactics4. One to rule them all. Geez man like Lord himself blessed this impeccable 41221wide to lead teams to victories and eternal glory. Just dont forget to put right fighter in the avantgarde someone like my boi cavani regen and he too might have 90+5 at the end of hunting season.

No pic proofs those saves loading forever

fm_pwn.zip

---

UPD: Meet brand new DLC designed specially for ios users! Fun and joy now awaits yall too! Download now for 1.99 like this post only

(pls dont tell you cant unzip images)

fm_Iosers.zip

---

Finally! Long awaited Late Season Pass is in stock now. Contains two really fine careers.

fm_endgame.zip

Edited by dzyubinho
8 hours ago, dzyubinho said:

Lost CL final because that garbage player you sold to the opponent all of a sudden played best match of his life 10 score motm? Or maybe skipped second qualification match agains some 3rd world team and got devastated 6-0 +3 injuries while having 20 shots on goal made and 0 allowed? Like hundreds of never fixed bugs isnt enough??? Let me say no more!! I hereby present you 5 Ultimate Zuper tactics for OriginalTM Match Engine which will crush your rivals and let you finally feel good playing this long suffering game (all tested ~oct-mar, no guarantee). Khm so...

Tactic0. Pinnacle of casual genius. Just load this monster and feel free to pack your bags and fly to hawaii just to return before next transfer window and observe tons of cups and awards.

Tactic1. The one the only true genuine filled with football spirit itself finally working gawddamit 442. For those who love the smell of oldschool in the morning.

Tactic2. You better be careful using this and make sure there is no suspicious Special Ones nearby because they will use any means imaginable to finally obtain these thicc 4231cm.

Tactics4. One to rule them all. Geez man like Lord himself blessed this impeccable 41221wide to lead teams to victories and eternal glory. Just dont forget to put right fighter in the avantgarde someone like my boi cavani regen and he too might have 90+5 at the end of hunting season.

fm_pwn.zip

Im ios . How am i supposed to try these 😅

10 hours ago, dzyubinho said:

Tactic0. Pinnacle of casual genius. Just load this monster and feel free to pack your bags and fly to hawaii just to return before next transfer window and observe tons of cups and awards.

Tactic2. You better be careful using this and make sure there is no suspicious Special Ones nearby because they will use any means imaginable to finally obtain these thicc 4231cm.

fm_pwn.zip

Thank you will give them a try in my second season with man utd 

3 hours ago, FMLover:) said:

Im ios . How am i supposed to try these 😅

Well on android you unzip the archive and move files to documents/footballmanager.../tactics so maybe need to look for ios folder with saves or filter settings or etc and somewhere around there should be /tactics

18 minutes ago, dzyubinho said:

Well on android you unzip the archive and move files to documents/footballmanager.../tactics so maybe need to look for ios folder with saves or filter settings or etc and somewhere around there should be /tactics

why not just post the tactics/pics for the "best one" for people on iOS?

1 minute ago, dzyubinho said:

Do what?

Post the screenshots, it's 100% easier for people compared to messing with downloads

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, dzyubinho said:

To do this on ios requires a computer. 

10 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Screenshots of what? Tactics working? I mentioned already its taking forever to load them. Destination folders? I dont get what to mess with here

Just now, dzyubinho said:

Omg just dont download if dont want to bother im totally ok with it

That's not the issue mate, the issue is IOS users want to use them but doing so via downloads is a complete pain. For IOS users they have to add them via a PC unlike Android users, if you posted screenshots of the settings everyone could use them.