Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Employed and Unknown but Employer is Unknown

When one thinks of Bermuda, the first thing that pops up in their mind is the Bermuda Triangle. Perhaps Shaun Goater next, then a cocktail brand, then 'What?'. But the last thing most would think about is the Bermuda Football Association.

160px-Bermuda_Football_Association.svg.p

But how am I supposed to do the whole purpose of this career, bringing Bermuda to the top? When only 9 players have actually played for the national team before?

vpUg30e.png

(Yes that is indeed horrific)

World Ranking doesn't help either

7OJBhaKg.png

And this

ubvvaeU.png

Reminds me of the Claus Bech Jorgensen/Faroe Islands situation.

But Iceland started from nowhere as well so, there's hope?

NEXT UPDATE: END OF GAMES BEFORE THE NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIERS THING

I didn't even know you could manage Bermuda! Going to be a tough career, but will be interesting to see how you do. Good luck!

BTW, you should probably change the tag from Chat to Career so people realise this is actually a career. 🙂

SEASON 1.3

Off to a decent start, and a few of my results will surely help me with the NAtions League Qualifiers (That's what I'll call it).

image.thumb.png.bb99614628247fffa42a108ad4b49de4.png

image.thumb.png.050120b997be9f026d86f359f913712d.png

And with a 46-year-old still playing in goal.

image.thumb.png.cba2b1e10975362f268df123abf868c6.png

These match progress stats are brilliant as well!

image.thumb.png.2fdfabed929235b5870d67831eafbc6c.png

But despite the win against Haiti and Barbados, we still remain in 178th place (Which in my opinion is shameful).

image.thumb.png.e2dc42ac7feb04ac768c433b450b06f1.png

So, with this being an Int'l Career I don't have much to show so I will have an update at the end of the year 2018 hopefully.

On 9 April 2019 at 19:55, Scratch said:

I didn't even know you could manage Bermuda! Going to be a tough career, but will be interesting to see how you do. Good luck!

BTW, you should probably change the tag from Chat to Career so people realise this is actually a career. 🙂

I really should have, but I have a tendency to forget things (such as remembering to change the forum to career) most of the time. I usually think it has something to do with some test my mental doctor gave me a few years back.

Edited by Gerechtigaids
8 hours ago, Gerechtigaids said:

SEASON 1.3

Off to a decent start, and a few of my results will surely help me with the NAtions League Qualifiers (That's what I'll call it).

image.thumb.png.bb99614628247fffa42a108ad4b49de4.png

image.thumb.png.050120b997be9f026d86f359f913712d.png

And with a 46-year-old still playing in goal.

image.thumb.png.cba2b1e10975362f268df123abf868c6.png

These match progress stats are brilliant as well!

image.thumb.png.2fdfabed929235b5870d67831eafbc6c.png

But despite the win against Haiti and Barbados, we still remain in 178th place (Which in my opinion is shameful).

image.thumb.png.e2dc42ac7feb04ac768c433b450b06f1.png

So, with this being an Int'l Career I don't have much to show so I will have an update at the end of the year 2018 hopefully.

I really should have, but I have a tendency to forget things (such as remembering to change the forum to career) most of the time. I usually think it has something to do with some test my mental doctor gave me a few years back.

Hmm interesting career :) Yeah internationals have very few games,If compared to normal clubs,unless major tournaments like euro or world cups arrive.And you should be proud since you’re ahead of so many countries already(including my home country!)(I mean my country is awful in Football,very few people watches our own Football league).So that’s something to yay about.A few more years are you’ll be TOP!

SEASON 1.5

But before I start, I have a sad announcement to make

Spoiler

Spoiler

I was casually pressing continue but didn't notice that I had passed December 31 (which was when I intended to stop and start updating this career). But I didn't realize it and skipped to 2019. So I will post the results from memory starting from after the Guatemala game.

NICARAGUA-L (4-3, unlucky loss as Nicaragua did an Alcacer in the last 6 minutes)

BONAIRE-D (3-3)

CUBA-L (2-4, deserved)

US VIRGIN ISLANDS (3-3, gggdgdgtgdhtdhjkydtri687o95swcaq676 [Translation=AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH])

And we are in 18th place in the NAtions League Qualifiers (Above the virgins xdxdxd 69)

image.png

And progress!

image.png

Once again there isn't much to see as this is an international career so I will see you after the games against the Cayman Islands and Grenada.

15 hours ago, ManlikeReus said:

Hmm interesting career :) Yeah internationals have very few games,If compared to normal clubs,unless major tournaments like euro or world cups arrive.And you should be proud since you’re ahead of so many countries already(including my home country!)(I mean my country is awful in Football,very few people watches our own Football league).So that’s something to yay about.A few more years are you’ll be TOP!

Very big yay, I'm pretty sure your league and other leagues in the ASEAN area (especially Malaysia and The Philippines) will become better in quality. Didn't Jermaine Pennant play for a Singaporean team as well?

Edited by Gerechtigaids

So I said I would update you after the games against Cayman Isles and Grenada but those games were boring so I have updated you midway through the NAtions League. Which we have made significant progress in.

UoqAM17.png

0 Losses!

Nahki Wells is also becoming a monster for us with more goals than games for country. He also is second top goalscorer in the NAtions League.

2bURUSV.png

EtlDgmD.png

And more progress!

2mTcpiq.png

+A decent regen playing in Europe

SL1h9kR.png

I won't be setting a certain event for the next update but I can almost guarantee you It will be at the end of the NAtions League.