Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Currently in charge of Scotland and when it comes to picking my squad a can't remove some players from nation is this a bug or not any assistance would be greatfull cheers 

Not totally sure but I think there’s a minimum amount of players you can have so maybe you’ve got rid of a few and got to that level? Try calling a few more up and see if you can then remove the other.😀

Other than that I have no idea but others will.

1 minute ago, 1759 said:

Not totally sure but I think there’s a minimum amount of players you can have so maybe you’ve got rid of a few and got to that level? Try calling a few more up and see if you can then remove the other.😀

Other than that I have no idea but others will.

Cheers

I have read somewhere that people are experiencing issues when a player is due to retire they can’t remove them from the National squad. Maybe worth checking 👍

Just now, LenTheWelsh said:

I have read somewhere that people are experiencing issues when a player is due to retire they can’t remove them from the National squad. Maybe worth checking 👍

Aye that's what the issue is mate 

It's definitely a bug as I have 3 players in the France National said that I can't remove from the squad as they say RETIRING from international duties, but it's annoying as they are taking 3 places from the 23 man squad!!!

On 10/04/2019 at 08:36, Cockers2505 said:

It's definitely a bug as I have 3 players in the France National said that I can't remove from the squad as they say RETIRING from international duties, but it's annoying as they are taking 3 places from the 23 man squad!!!

Yep agree I've resigned which is a shame was doing a no bad job with them 

On the day your meant to submit your squad go on holiday for one day and your assistant might remove them, dont know for sure cause I've never encountered this glitch but its worth a try

1 hour ago, Aaron Thornton said:

On the day your meant to submit your squad go on holiday for one day and your assistant might remove them, dont know for sure cause I've never encountered this glitch but its worth a try

Cheers might give it a try