Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help I need a tactic for developing players

Hi guys, i am not really good at making tactics, so i need help. I need tactic for developing players as fast as they can (i'm playing with bayern munchen). Can somebody help me?

I don’t really think there’s a tactic that does it all for training.Training is something that can be affected by player form .However there is a huge array of tactics on this site so you can trail and error tactics until one that works

41 minutes ago, ManlikeReus said:

I don’t really think there’s a tactic that does it all for training.Training is something that can be affected by player form .However there is a huge array of tactics on this site so you can trail and error tactics until one that works

PLOT TWIST: MANLIKEREUS ACTUALLY HAS THE ULTIMATE PLAYER DEVELOPMENT TACTIC BUT IS REFUSING TO SHARE IT WITH A BAYERN FAN

25 minutes ago, Gerechtigaids said:

PLOT TWIST: MANLIKEREUS ACTUALLY HAS THE ULTIMATE PLAYER DEVELOPMENT TACTIC BUT IS REFUSING TO SHARE IT WITH A BAYERN FAN

😂😂😂😂 I won’t be surprised after what Bayern did to them

1 hour ago, Gerechtigaids said:

If I made y’all a tactic,it will probably help y’all achieve a 5-0 loss every game.Im awful in making tactics.Most of the time I just choose a tactic in this site and see if I could improve based on the players I have.