Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Rise and shine sleepy head, rise and shine...

Lav50

@nasasiratimothy created 4321 last year and it worked wonders, this year around I adopted it, tweaked the striker role because I realized that poacher is the way to go this year, rest of the tactic is centered around keeping the ball, passing until opponent loses defensive shape and finish will mostly go through your striker which is why my scores so much even tho he only has 2 stars PA

Once again, big thanks to Nas as the skeleton of the tactic belongs to him, I made rest of it mainly because I enjoy control based football and wanted to see it shine in FMM19

Also this tactic should not tire your players out as much as the next one, I should know..most of my players have stamina 9-12 and I do not need to rotate as much as I had with high pressing tacs for example

Enjoy!

Screenshot_20190421-191501.png

Screenshot_20190421-191452.png

Screenshot_20190421-191457.png

Screenshot_20190421-191519.png

Screenshot_20190420-004804.png

Screenshot_20190420-005022.png

Edited by Lav50

How many goals/assists were the IFs getting? Wondering if you'd tried wingers, as I've had great success with them this year. Also, TM is probably the most OP forward this year although Poacher can be quite formidable too. 

I do not use wingers, I would but then I would probably shift my striker to TM role, it is not football that I am aiming for simply

I tested this tac with Hamburg and Shenghai for 10 games each

I do not have screenshots of it but I do recall winning all 10 with Shenghai and winning league games with Hamburg but I did lose to a B1 club..not sure if it was cup game or just a friendly..I went against Eintracht I believe

I actually completed the tactic with Hamburg..what I did was saving right off the bat and playing 10 games over and over again until I got it right

2 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

I do not use wingers, I would but then I would probably shift my striker to TM role, it is not football that I am aiming for simply

I tested this tac with Hamburg and Shenghai for 10 games each

I do not have screenshots of it but I do recall winning all 10 with Shenghai and winning league games with Hamburg but I did lose to a B1 club..not sure if it was cup game or just a friendly..I went against Eintracht I believe

I actually completed the tactic with Hamburg..what I did was saving right off the bat and playing 10 games over and over again until I got it right

Fair enough mate. Good looking tactic in any case 

I might just try this out later in my Dortmund save(tho they are a big club so it’s not gonna be that accurate).Will come back and update if it works!

5 hours ago, ManlikeReus said:

I might just try this out later in my Dortmund save(tho they are a big club so it’s not gonna be that accurate).Will come back and update if it works!

Awesome, feel free to post it even if it does not work so we can tweak it together

32 minutes ago, John Deacon said:

Using this in my Wolves save looking pretty good so far 5th in the League beating United,Chelsea and Arsenal in my first 10 games 

Awesome my man, hopefully it keeps shining for you 

3 hours ago, AndersJ said:

@Schwantz34 interesting that you use wingers as wingbacks - is it totally on purpose and if so, then why :)?

It is on purpose yes. With those two particularly it's because they have very good crossing ability & great teamwork. Alioski got 10 goals & 6 assists which is very good for a wingback. Dallas finished with an Av R of 7.28.

They are both more effective there than the wingbacks I had. Douglas, Ayling & Berardi are the ones I had.

Edited by Schwantz34
13 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

It is on purpose yes. With those two particularly it's because they have very good crossing ability & great teamwork. Alioski got 10 goals & 6 assists which is very good for a wingback. Dallas finished with an Av R of 7.28.

They are both more effective there than the wingbacks I had. Douglas, Ayling & Berardi are the ones I had.

Good point, did you consider retraining them too then?

5 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Good point, did you consider retraining them too then?

They are retrained, that's why both of them are green in those positions. It also gives greater squad flexibility by doing it.

I did not log in in a looong time lol, just wanted to let you guys know this tac works on fmm20 as well tho I did update it a bit..actually I updated it on fmm19 just wasnt around to show it..I will complete 2 seasons and make a separate fmm20 thread then..cheers 👍👍