Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-1-2-2-1 Auto Win - EME

Hello guys.

I want to share my tactics that have won all competitions available in my save game.

Let the statistics do the talk.

Please give me any feedback, thank you.

Screenshot_2019-04-26-21-37-45-10.png

Screenshot_2019-04-26-21-40-07-18.png

Screenshot_2019-04-26-21-39-46-87.png

Screenshot_2019-04-26-21-39-52-72.png

Screenshot_2019-04-26-21-39-57-50.png

Screenshot_2019-04-26-21-40-02-05.png

Edited by anamzainal

Did you test out the tactic in the first season and if soo, is it something we can see the stats from? Also did you test it with other teams in other leagues?

16 hours ago, itzChris92 said:

This is a very good looking tactic results wise. How many are your ifs and striker scoring? 

This is my striker, Amir and my left IF, Ivan.

Screenshot_2019-04-27-15-23-20-90.png

Screenshot_2019-04-26-21-48-18-32.png

15 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Looks good! It seems like this shape is an effective one on this year's game. Lots of other versions of it are also successful.

This shape is personally my favourite and i am glad it is doing well in FMM19. Thank you for the positive comment. 

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

Did you test out the tactic in the first season and if soo, is it something we can see the stats from? Also did you test it with other teams in other leagues?

Yes i have used this tactic from the first game in Championship until now and below is the stats in Championship.

I did not test this tactic with other teams because i am currently focus with Leeds, but if you do test out this tactic, please let me know the result.

Screenshot_2019-04-27-15-41-25-62.png

6 hours ago, anamzainal said:

Yes i have used this tactic from the first game in Championship until now and below is the stats in Championship.

I did not test this tactic with other teams because i am currently focus with Leeds, but if you do test out this tactic, please let me know the result.

Screenshot_2019-04-27-15-41-25-62.png

Great!

18 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Yeah DLP, DM, BWM all seem to have awful ratings in most tactics when they are playing just in front on the defenders.

Thing is they can actually perform, if you pay attention to actual highlights you will see them perform both offensively and defensively but they still get poor ratings which smashes their morale in the long term, it is a bug that they did not bother to fix ever since they released EME

1 hour ago, Lav50 said:

Thing is they can actually perform, if you pay attention to actual highlights you will see them perform both offensively and defensively but they still get poor ratings which smashes their morale in the long term, it is a bug that they did not bother to fix ever since they released EME

That's what I'm saying, it's been like that a long time and never been addressed. Hopefully at some point they will fix it. They are effective otherwise the tactics wouldn't work of course, it's just not reflected in the match ratings and then as you say it affects their morale and that's annoying.

1 hour ago, Schwantz34 said:

That's what I'm saying, it's been like that a long time and never been addressed. Hopefully at some point they will fix it. They are effective otherwise the tactics wouldn't work of course, it's just not reflected in the match ratings and then as you say it affects their morale and that's annoying.

I can not comprehend why would someone continue to add new features and upgrading the game year by year while remaining oblivious to big issues that should be a priority 

1 hour ago, Lav50 said:

I can not comprehend why would someone continue to add new features and upgrading the game year by year while remaining oblivious to big issues that should be a priority 

Agree 100%.

This tactic is an absolute beast!

I was running a similar 41221 with Bradford for 6 straight seasons. Got me to the premier league, new stadium etc. 

Decided to try yours in a save where I started unemployed and took over the first team that was interesting. 

Milan sacked Gattuso after he had suffered 9 losses and 4 draws by late December in the league, and they we’re in 11th spot as I recall. I drew 4 games and won the rest, but lost the Europa League final after having Militao sent off. Ended in 3rd place.

From there I went undefeated in the league two straight seasons, took the treble one year.

After that I took the reins mid-season at Dortmund, climbed from 9th to 1st and still building the team after a strong 2nd season.

As a 2nd test I started another game unemployed. Real Madrid sacked Solari in December after he drew 4 and lost 6 with only 5 wins in the league and in 13th position. Climbed to 2nd spot and won the Champions League. Won all competitions in year 2.

Some images attached, can add more if requested. 

752F532B-BC28-4374-8E8E-92034A347B66.png

A6E72A14-978F-4989-A7B6-C4E205B6BBE3.png

D0F0F7A8-DE1F-4910-89F7-103471C3285A.png

4B7BB062-FB3A-4620-8235-F529A64428C4.png

On 31/05/2019 at 04:14, Egeberg said:

This tactic is an absolute beast!

I was running a similar 41221 with Bradford for 6 straight seasons. Got me to the premier league, new stadium etc. 

Decided to try yours in a save where I started unemployed and took over the first team that was interesting. 

Milan sacked Gattuso after he had suffered 9 losses and 4 draws by late December in the league, and they we’re in 11th spot as I recall. I drew 4 games and won the rest, but lost the Europa League final after having Militao sent off. Ended in 3rd place.

From there I went undefeated in the league two straight seasons, took the treble one year.

After that I took the reins mid-season at Dortmund, climbed from 9th to 1st and still building the team after a strong 2nd season.

As a 2nd test I started another game unemployed. Real Madrid sacked Solari in December after he drew 4 and lost 6 with only 5 wins in the league and in 13th position. Climbed to 2nd spot and won the Champions League. Won all competitions in year 2.

Some images attached, can add more if requested. 

752F532B-BC28-4374-8E8E-92034A347B66.png

A6E72A14-978F-4989-A7B6-C4E205B6BBE3.png

D0F0F7A8-DE1F-4910-89F7-103471C3285A.png

4B7BB062-FB3A-4620-8235-F529A64428C4.png

Wow! I am glad that this tactic is working very well for you. Thank you so much my friend 😁

On 19/05/2019 at 18:29, TheMoronicalClown said:

DId you manually adjusts the training or leave it the the assistant manager by any chance? 

I dont believe my assistant for the training so i set it by myself according to my players role