Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Road to Glory // AS Roma [S1]

After winning 7 trophies & everything possible (x2 Bundesliga, German Cup, German SuperCup, EL, UCL, European SuperCup) with Hertha Berlin in 3 seasons in Germany, I decided to resign and look for another challenge.

On 5th November, Julian Nagelsmann was sacked from the AS Roma job, after winning only 4 out of 12 games in the opening of the 21/22 season. 

I was appointed and my first game was the day after, Sampdoria at home which I won. 

After a bumpy/mediocre run to keep the club up and away from the relegation spots, January came in and decided to buy two new CBs, Diallo and Stones. 

At the end of the 2021/22 season, in Serie A, I won 17 out of the 27 games I had managed. Finished 5th place with 67 points (2 away from the last CL spot) and if I was appointed since the start of the season, I think I could've easily get a top 2 spot in the table.

Ezequiel Ponce finished the season with 21 goals in the league, Tsygankov with 15 assists and it all looked like I finally found a team with a good potential.

2022/23 SEASON STARTED

Signed a new RB in Aaron Wan-Bissaka, a backup winger in Rebic and sold a lot of deadwood. Transfer window ended, and I'm happy with my squad in all zones.

Scored 11 goals and conceded 2 goals in the 3 friendlies I had played pre-season and the season started with a very hard game against Inter Milan, which I won 3-2. Very confortable 3-0 lead after 30 minutes but then something happened and it started to leak but fortunately we got it at the end!

Another win, away from home came against Genoa, a 4-1 win, and now things are looking promising.

Will update this topic as soon as I finish the season.

Can I win AS Roma their first trophy since 2008 and more importantly, can I win AS Roma their first Scudetto since 18 years ago?

Screenshot_20190427-185626.png

Screenshot_20190427-054931.png

Screenshot_20190427-054943.png

Screenshot_20190427-054949.png

Screenshot_20190427-185634.png

Screenshot_20190427-054917.png

Screenshot_20190427-054917.png

Edited by drexeldesigns
wrong tag