Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Someone help me please

someone please help me

no matter what tactic I use with Dagenham and Redbridge nothing seems to work at all. 

Below is the team that I am using atm I think I just suck tbh 

IMG_1349.PNG

I just lost my save so I have start again but I've looked through some of the lower league tactics I haven't seen many and the ones I have seen I've tried but they don't seem to work is there a specific formation that works well on this game 

It's not just about tactics - you have to get the right players too. It's really hard to help when the approach is "I've tried everything and nothing works" - how are we meant to help with that? :)

I've been having fun on my "Goal a Mile" career with mainly 4-3-2-1 or 4-4-2, both with the wingers a level higher than you have. Attacking mentality and Disciplined - I was using Expressive a lot at the start before finding Disciplined to be much more effective.

I also used 5-2-1-2 in my Spartak Moscow / mcgeady challenge, that went well.

Good luck 👍

4 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

It's not just about tactics - you have to get the right players too. It's really hard to help when the approach is "I've tried everything and nothing works" - how are we meant to help with that? :)

I've been having fun on my "Goal a Mile" career with mainly 4-3-2-1 or 4-4-2, both with the wingers a level higher than you have. Attacking mentality and Disciplined - I was using Expressive a lot at the start before finding Disciplined to be much more effective.

I also used 5-2-1-2 in my Spartak Moscow / mcgeady challenge, that went well.

Good luck 👍

Right I've changed to 4-3-2-1 and seem to be doing better now so hopefully I can do well it's hard in the lower leagues with no money 

27 minutes ago, Chrispop94 said:

Right I've changed to 4-3-2-1 and seem to be doing better now so hopefully I can do well it's hard in the lower leagues with no money 

Nah it's fun mate, if you make it fun :) I got Truro promoted with a three-figure transfer budget (yes, less than a thousand!!). Good luck.

When it comes to squad building in the lower leagues I usually look for a few free transfers. 

For example if I’m in England I’ll wait until 1st July and search for players with expired contracts, you can often pick up some gems that way.😀

On 03/05/2019 at 19:24, Mr Tree said:

Nah it's fun mate, if you make it fun :) I got Truro promoted with a three-figure transfer budget (yes, less than a thousand!!). Good luck.

Damn how did you manage that 

38 minutes ago, Chrispop94 said:

Damn how did you manage that 

More details here:

added 0 minutes later
37 minutes ago, Chrispop94 said:

How do I get the board to increase facilities 

Success and money 🤷‍♂️