Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Need help - ready for deleting game...

I have been playing this game since handheld on PSP and never struggled like i am at the moment. Every game release I spend time developing a tactic which will me consistent (not a world beater) but something that gets me along.

i had just that before the winter update however since then NOTHING works..tried almost every tactic on this forum since the update to no availability. I only play EME and I always start as Barnsley who have a well above average squad for the division they play in.

every new game I find myself consistently losing/drawing to poor teams and more often than not find myself sacked by December....in all my time on footy manager (even PC) I have never had this prob.

I’m pleading for a tactic that produces above average results and that brings the enjoyment back into the game..ps I play on iOS.

The update changed things for the worse in my opinion. I've given up playing for now after trying to make the best of it. I was still managing to win everything on my saves but wasnt scoring as freely and I just wasn't having the same experience. However, on an old save where my team has already been dominating for years I didn't notice much change other than fitness. 

You should be able to develop your own tactic to succeed. Just don't expect it to be so easy. The mistake most people will make is trying something for maybe one or two games, and then changing it because it didn't work wonders already. The best, albeit boring, way I find to make and test a tactic is by playing the same 10 games over and over. I'll only make one or two subtle changes each time and analyse the results after. Also, players are more important than ever since the latest update. Don't expect any tactic to perform if you don't have the right players with the right stats in the right roles. 

9 minutes ago, itzChris92 said:

The update changed things for the worse in my opinion. I've given up playing for now after trying to make the best of it. I was still managing to win everything on my saves but wasnt scoring as freely and I just wasn't having the same experience. However, on an old save where my team has already been dominating for years I didn't notice much change other than fitness. 

You should be able to develop your own tactic to succeed. Just don't expect it to be so easy. The mistake most people will make is trying something for maybe one or two games, and then changing it because it didn't work wonders already. The best, albeit boring, way I find to make and test a tactic is by playing the same 10 games over and over. I'll only make one or two subtle changes each time and analyse the results after. Also, players are more important than ever since the latest update. Don't expect any tactic to perform if you don't have the right players with the right stats in the right roles. 

Exactly 👍

3 hours ago, itzChris92 said:

Yes 

added 0 minutes later

That’s what I always think when I hear those questions