Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Individual Player Training Intensity?

I have been taking a look at individual player training and have been wandering if a player wants a higher training schedule should I give it to them even if they don’t have the ‘Resilient Physique’ trait?

And if a player has the ‘Resilient Physique’ trait should I put them on intensive training even if they don’t ask for it?

DBD4C57A-D7D1-4183-A57A-D5C409010DCD.png

C0984C69-2009-4D54-B9AD-91E1E8C464B5.jpeg

Edited by RE5T 1N PEACE

If they ask for a heavier schedule it is normally okay to do so, and they shouldn't become unhappy. Although I've had a bug once or twice where they ask for a heavier schedule and then complain that they would like a lighter schedule 

Other than that I try to keep everyone (minus the oldies) on a heavy schedule, until they either request a lighter one, or if I notice they are become injured more often, or struggle to retain match fitness. 

Edit: although, someone here did run a test (unable to find link atm) for the various training levels, and the results were seemingly very random. If I remember correctly, keeping his players on a light schedule actually saw the most beneficial stat increases! 

Edited by itzChris92

as @itzChris92 said, the results in the test I did are very strange. Low intensity training seemed to be the most effective. This was done pre update so I’m not sure what the results would be like now

13 hours ago, Nucleus said:

as @itzChris92 said, the results in the test I did are very strange. Low intensity training seemed to be the most effective. This was done pre update so I’m not sure what the results would be like now

Would you recommend I put everyone on low intensity as I am playing on the pre February update database?

7 minutes ago, RE5T 1N PEACE said:

Would you recommend I put everyone on low intensity as I am playing on the pre February update database?

So you haven’t updated? Or are you just playing on the November database?

34 minutes ago, RE5T 1N PEACE said:

Oh yes I have updated the app but am playing on the November database as it was when I started the save

Then I don’t know if it’s the best thing to do mate. Just because you’re using the November database doesn’t mean the mechanics of the game haven’t updated. 

23 hours ago, Nucleus said:

I did test the 3 intensities on the new update. The low intensity isn't that effective now. I tested it with Geubbels. On heavy he did really improved a lot, he peaked when he reached 25. On normal at 26 and surrendered testing him on light because he's getting small pops per improvement. 

4 minutes ago, cezzz16 said:

I did test the 3 intensities on the new update. The low intensity isn't that effective now. I tested it with Geubbels. On heavy he did really improved a lot, he peaked when he reached 25. On normal at 26 and surrendered testing him on light because he's getting small pops per improvement. 

SI must have read my article then 😂