Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Arsenal 4-2-1-3

This is my results after my opening 11 games it seems to be working well not sure if it's the tactics or the players I have but I seem to be doing very well with it at the moment. I normally set up to be attacking then when I get a goal or two ahead I switch to counter and it's still been working for me if anyone wants to try it out and let me know how they got on would be appreciated 

IMG_1440.PNG

IMG_1439.PNG

IMG_1438.PNG

IMG_1437.PNG

IMG_1436.PNG

Weird. Seeing a trend of unfinished tactics and people being asked to go and test it them selves. Why not finish the season, then post the whole stats?

13 minutes ago, DrTrippy said:

Weird. Seeing a trend of unfinished tactics and people being asked to go and test it them selves. Why not finish the season, then post the whole stats?

I have to agree with this.

Its fine to ask people to test a tactic you have created perhaps with different teams but it seems strange to me why we see so many people post tactics that although they might be great how can anyone tell if you have only played a couple of games.

My advice to anyone who wants to post a tactic is at least have finished one season with it.

14 hours ago, Foxy said:

I have to agree with this.

Its fine to ask people to test a tactic you have created perhaps with different teams but it seems strange to me why we see so many people post tactics that although they might be great how can anyone tell if you have only played a couple of games.

My advice to anyone who wants to post a tactic is at least have finished one season with it.

I've seen people post stuff after less games than me so instead of just moaning how about chill out 

8 hours ago, Chrispop94 said:

I've seen people post stuff after less games than me so instead of just moaning how about chill out 

24 hours since you posted, what about you give us a half season update whenever you have time. 

So I won the league with 3 games to go I am in the semi final of the Europa league 1-0 up in the first leg and I'm in the final of the fa cup  

IMG_1462.PNG

Hi Chrispop,

Can you tell me what transfers in and out you made?

Also if you are losing what changes did you made to change the outcome of the game.

Kind Regards,

Hieberflab

On 16/05/2019 at 16:14, Hieberflab said:

Hi Chrispop,

Can you tell me what transfers in and out you made?

Also if you are losing what changes did you made to change the outcome of the game.

Kind Regards,

Hieberflab

Second season I made the mistake of selling aubamyaeng and it cost me I brought Werner but it diddnt work I ended up coming 5th but I won the champions league this season I've only just started I'll upload a photo of my team in a bit